Should I call or not?

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

 

I decided to wait until he called back. I took a deep breath and started to walk back and forth pacing myself, thinking Why would he call? If he wanted to talk to me then he would've called me straight away. But hearing no sound of my phone ringing made me more irritated. I waited and waited for some guy to ring me again.

 

It has been 30 seconds since L.Joe has called me, then finally my phone rang. My hand immediately got a hold of my phone. Before answering I checked on  who it was incase it was my mum. "That's just great!" my tired voice began to croak. You'll never guess what? It's was my mum. What now? She calls me every once a week to check up on me and this has been the most that she's called me. Why does she have to call at wrong times? She's probably worried about but more likely to be curious. After that call, she constantly kept on ringing me, which made me annoyed. She kept getting my hopes up because I kept thinking that it was L.Joe. Mother, Why do you always have to interfere?

 

15 minutes later, mum has stopped calling me 10 minutes ago and L.Joe hasn't called. What is wrong with him? He called once, why can't he call again? Is it that hard to to pick up a phone and press a button? He's such jerk I mean he's... Yeah he is a jerk! He called me but he can't call me back. I gave up.

 

Losing my patience, I angrily picked up my phone. I was definitely sure that he wasn't going to call. My choice was simple. I was going to shout at him because he called me and never called back. But if I did that, he would think that I was annoyed that he never called back, which is a really dumb reason to be annoyed at. Never mind I'll just ask him why he called me. My finger about to press the call button.

 

However the sound of the door ringing interrupted me. Seriously! I stomped to the door ready to kill someone to shout. I opened the door and with my angry mood I shouted in English "WHAT!" I didn't care if it was someone I knew, I just blurted it out not knowing who was there. 

 

I saw Woohyun's face and the rest of Infinite (except L, obviously). I was so stupid, I shouldn't have said that.I should seriously stop taking my anger out on other people. I should think before I act. I felt like this:

facepalm95.jpg

Wow! I really regret a lot of things but this was the worst. I shout at someone for no good reason. I felt really guilty. 

 

Disappointed of what I said, I calmed my voice and said "Sorry" Anyway, why were they here? How did they know that I lived here? I scratched my head and got confused.

________________________________________________________________

A friend asked me 'How is L involved in this?' I know that L hasn't got involved in a lot of this but there's a reason to it. You'll have to keep reading to find out...