Finding out about Sungyeol

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

 

He fell on the ground as bullet was shot through his chest. Why did he do this? I looked at him trying not to cry but I ended up crying. My tears fell as I thought that he was going to die. What should I do?

 

He put his hand on his chest and took his shirt off. Then seeing some kind of bullet proof vest, I was shocked that he actually had that on. He painfully took out the bullet but I didn’t know that even if you had a bullet proof vest it would still hurt. I wondered more about his background. Why did he have a bullet proof vest? Have I missed something? Is there something that I didn’t know?

 

 Hoya, Dongwoo and Sunggyu came running towards us. Seeing him to on the floor they bacically sprinted to us. I quickly wiped my tears so they didn’t know that I was crying.

 

“Sungyeol, are you alright?” Hoya got to us first.

 

“Yeah” he slowly stood up

 

“Sungyeol..” Sunggyu finally got to us after Dongwoo. Out of breath he tried to continue talking “What happened?” Considering that he has a bullet proof vest on, they knew that something was up.

 

“We need to go to dad and I’ll explain when we get there” he said struggling to walk. Guessing it still hurts; I put my hand around him to support his balance.

 

“Don’t ever do that again” I could hear myself nearly crying again. I took a deep breath to try to stop myself from crying.

 

“Sorry ~~~~” he drops his head down in dissatisfaction.

 

“It’s my fault, don’t worry, this is my fault…” My voice faded off. We all walked his dad’s but I didn’t know how his dad would help. All of Infinite started to ask Sungyeol all kinds of questions but Sungyeol didn’t answer any questions. “Hey, guys give him a break that’s too much questions” I stopped them from asking things. Then Sunggyu thought of calling Woohyun to inform of where they were going. Then once again the rest of them started an argument but I didn’t know how this one started.  Me and Sungyeol got a chance to laugh at them while they argued. Even though Sungyeol couldve been shot, he still had a sense of humour. I tried to fake laughs just to forget about it but I could feel eyes water. I couldn't help it, a tear came to my eye.

 

“~~~” he said while whipping my tear with his thumb. “Don’t ever cry it makes you look ugly” he joked.

 

“HEY!” I slapped him and laughed for real.

 

“Oww” he faked being hurt.

 

“Are you alright?” I actually thought it was real.

 

“Got ya” he laughed.

 

“HeY! Stop it! That’s not funny” I pouted, I didn’t like being laughed at and I thought that was really mean of him.

 

“We’re here” Sungyeol looked at the police department. What? Why are we at a Police Department?

 

As we went in Sungyeol introduced me to his dad. “~~~, this my dad”

 

“Hello, I’m Detective Lee, nice to meet you ” he shakes my hand. What? His dad is a detective? That actually makes more sense the bullet Proof vest, leader type and searching for clues. He is so like his dad and I think he would actually make a really good detective. Then, Sungyeol explain everything that happened to everyone.

 

“Okay, don’t worry son, we’ll sort this out” his dad explained

 

“Can we do anything?”

 

“We’ll tell you if we have any problems” his dad confirmed

 

“Okay” we walked out. Everyone walked home and they decided that Sungyeol should walk home with me.

 

As we walked to home, I wasn’t planning to not do anything I obviously had to do something. “Is that all we can do?”

 

“We can’t do anything else; we’ll have to leave it to the experts” he answered

 

“But-”

 

“We’ve been in enough trouble, you don’t know next time someone can actually get hurt” he meant ‘someone’ by me.

 

*Meanwhile the rest of Infinite was walking home*

 

As they walked home they say L running into them (this is like what happened to teen top). “Where were you guys? And where’s Sungyeol?” he looked through the group but he wasn’t there.

 

“He’s with ~~~” Sunggyu answered

 

“And he got shot-” Woohyun thought to add that little bit of detail

 

“What?” he exclaimed

 

“But-” Woohyun was about to tell him the full story but L already ran off to find him.

 

“Look what you’ve done!” Sunggyu punched him “Now I guess he’s worrying now” Sunggy looked at him run to the distance.

 

*Back to me walking with Sungyeol*

 

“Your shoelaces are untied” Sungyeol pointed at my shoes.

 

“Ohh I’ll tie it later”

 

“You’ll trip” he bent down and tied my shoelaces. He chanted a kind off song :

You take one lace and make a loop.
Take the other lace and make another bunny ear.
Fold one under the other and there you go!
Tada!

 

That chant was really familiar and really catchy. I found it funny at first but it does help to tie your shoelaces.  

 

“Who did you learn that from?” I was expecting him to answer ‘from my mum’

 

But instead he said “A friend of mine” I didn't expect that but I found it cute how he still uses a chant to remember how to tie his shoelaces.

 

"That friend is?" hoping that an answer but he then L shouted "Sungyeol!" running towards us. It seems like he does a lot of running because everytime I always see him he's always running.

 

"Myungsoo?" Sungyeol looked confused. Huh? Wait, didn't he just say Myungsoo? Where have I heard that name before? Myungsoo? Ohh yeah that's right Kim Myungsoo! He can't be no way. No he can't be!

 

To verify who Myungsoo was, I asked Sungyeol "Who's Myungsoo?"

 

"You don't know?" he looked at me.

 

"Well I'd obviously ask something that I already know, wouldn't I?" I said sarcastically.

 

Then he pointed to L, who was still approaching us. Just to make sure it was the same guy "Kim Myungsoo?"

 

"Yes, I thought you knew him already'?" He responded. He is him, he's the guy who saved me from the druken man I began to flashback to the memory, which felt like yesterday.I knew I saw him before. But I thought L was cold hearted. Wow, I guess I judged people easily.Why was he here?