You What?

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

 

It’s L.Joe. What should I do? I’m going to tell him how I feel. “Hey” I waved to him. How was I going to say? Should I even say it? No I’ll just leave it. I won’t say anything for now, it can wait.

 

“Erm…” I sat down but I didn’t know what to say. I was completely out of words. My mouth didn’t know what say. “What did you call me here for?” I asked with nothing in my mind.

 

“I wanted to say, Are you alright?” he suddenly hugged me. I was stunned by what he did however I couldn’t understand why he did it. Although it was confusing, I’ve always wanted to do that and he did my job for me. I looked at him surprised as he let go of me. “I’m sorry” he said

 

“For what?” I asked forgetting what he did wrong. Then I remembered the argument we had.

 

“For being jealous…” his voice faded off as he realised that he wasn’t supposed to say that out loud. I began to smile and laugh of how he blurted it out. “Yeah, I didn’t exactly know what to say?” he shyly dropped his head. Then I soon realised that he purposely said that because I saw him grin for a second.

 

“Nice confession” I lauged.

 

“It wasn’t a confession, it was an accident” he joked.

 

“No way is that-“I was interrupted by kiss. My second kiss from him and I smiled happily after he let go of me.

 

“Now that’s a confession, Will you go out with me?” he asked. That was unexpected and mind blowing. What was that? Did one of the biggest boy band member just asked me out? I must have been dreaming. There is no way that L.Joe would ask me out. It can’t be I must be dreaming. I pinched myself to check but I wasn’t dreaming. It was too painful to be a dream.

 

Before I could answer my phone rang and I didn’t get time to answer him. “Hello?” I asked fuming with frustration because someone had to distract us./span>

 

“~~~, is L.Joe with you?” Sungyeol asked.

 

“Yes, he’s here, why?” I inquired.

 

“Bring him to the police department” Sungyeol said.

 

“Why-“ I examined yet he already hanged up before I could even say anything.

 

“L.Joe, come with me!” I dragged him to the police department. Not bothering to explain anything because there was no point when Sungyeol can do all the explaining instead.

 

“Sungyeol!” I shouted to him, who was talking to Myungsoo. That explained how he knew that I was with L.Joe.

 

“Oh hey” he walked up to us with Myungsoo. “Hello L.Joe can we talk for a minute, please” he walked with L.Joe to a room. It was the interrogating room because there was a massive glass blocking it and the door said interrogating room.

 

“Don’t worry he’s not going to do anything with your boyfriend” Myungsoo teased.

 

“He’s not my boyfriend yet…” I whispered ‘yet’

 

“Yet?” he raised one eyebrow “Does that mean you’re going to ask him out?”

 

“No he’s done that for me” I looked at L.Joe through the glass window. He couldn't see me back because it was one of those one way mirror. The one where you could see them but thay can't see you. 

 

"So he is your boyfriend" he confirmed.

 

"I haven't answered him yet" I said disappointed.

 

"What!" he looked shock. 

 

"Blame Sungyeol" I crossed my arms.

 

"Nice one Sungyeol" he chuckled.

 

"Shut up" I punched him. 

 

"Ow what did I do?" he said pouting.

 

"Everything" I smiled. I didn't notice that L.Joe and Sungyeol has came out. I think L.Joe misunderstood because he grabbed my arm and left the building. What was that about? "Hey L.Joe what are-" 

 

"Don't ever smile with another guy" he exclaimed. That was sweet he's protective but is he over protective? Was he going to like this to everyone I talk to? I never thought of him being over protective but I think it's cute. This was why I loved him. "So what's your answer?" L.Joe suddenly asked. 

 

"Answer what?" I pretended that I didn't know what he was talking about.

 

"No way am I going to say it again" he knew that I knew so he started to leave. Why did he go? Did he want to know that quick? 

 

"Yes!" I answered him. He stopped and turned around with a smile on his face. I thought 'Aish seriously, he got me'. He ran up to me and hugged me with a smile on his face. He jumped for joy, which was weird because there was a lot of people staring. "L.Joe stop it" I whispered. 

 

"Oh sorry" he stopped and straightened up his shirt.

----------------------------

Sungyeol's POV 

 

"So why did he get kidnapped?" Myungsoo asked Sungyeol after they both left. 

 

"It was a family thing" I answered. Apparently it was because of L.Joe's dad's business. L.Joe was used as a hostage for his dad's doing. L.Joe's dad was one of the successful business man in the world. 

 

"Come on let's go, I'm tried" I was too tired of what was going on. It turned out to be more complicated than I thought. I was tried and I couldn't be bothered to deal with this.

 

"Hey Myungsoo want to eat?" I asked him and he nodded.

 

We went to the restaurant where I could've got shot. That was the name I named the restaurant. "Why  does everyone go to this restaurant?" Myungsoo asked me. 

 

"Sorry I couldn't think of any other restaurants" I said.

 

"You're kidding me right" Myungsoo gave me an annoyed look.

 

"Shut up!" I exclaimed

 

"Why is everyone saying that to me? I didn't do anything." he frowned

 

 

________________________________________

 

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!!!! :D Here is your Christmas present an update :D Merry Christmas