WHat The...

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

Turning around, after I crashed into this stupid guy who should've clearly saw me running into him, I fell on the floor. Since I was running backwards to check how far away the guards was i didn't check if there was anyone in front me. Ok, fine it was partly my fault. With both of us falling at the same time, I said politely while keeping all these angry feeling in "sorry" trying to get up. Not looking at him while I got up I repeated again "So-rry..." but this time I looked at him. He had a cold-stare but a handsome face. I stared at him as he walked up to the guards and talked to them. Who is this guy? But something inside me said I know this guy. Where have I seen him before? As he was talking to guards I told myself I seriously need to learn Korean.

 

 As the guards walked away and while he was about to walk the opposite direction, bewildered I asked him "What did you say to them?" 

 

He stopped but with no words coming out of his mouth he stood there for a few seconds and continued walking. He ignored me saying to myself. That horrible creep, how dare he ignore me when I'm just asking a question?

 

As he walked away, I gradually saw a group of boys running towards him. Some of them looked cheerful and some of them looked normal. I looked at the group careful and whispered "

Why would those people be friends with that cold, mean guy."

 

Sighing as I walked around. I thought a lot about that guy I saw. He was handsome yet cruel. I have lived 18 years and I hadn't known anyone with those kinds of personalities.After all my thoughts put together I started to judge the guy. I knew it was wrong but his personality gave it away. I didn't look around I was looking down thinking about him. 

 

All of a sudden I didn't notice that I was about crossing the road. So I kept walking with my head down continuously thinking about him. Then I looked up, seeing a car driving incredibly fast, it got 1 meter closer, I stood in shock. My whole life flashed before my eyes...