The weird first meeting

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

Suddenly this guy started to grabbed my arm and started to talk Korean or something. I had no idea what he was saying but it was obvious that he was drunk. He was wobbling everywhere. I said “sir can you please let go of my arm”, then he gave me a weird look. Then he tried to drag me but I tried to get my arm back saying “Let go! Let go!” I didn’t know how I was going to escape from this mad man.

 

Unexpectedly, I heard a guy’s voice from the distance. “Ajjushi! Ajjushi!” he shouted like he was looking for someone.

 

 “Help! Help!” I cried still trying to escape. I didn’t know who to ask for help so I tried to find the nearest person as possible. In this case it was only him in the street.

 

 “ Ajjushi!” he shouted while running toward me. I didn’t know what it meant so I just stood there confused and figuring out why he was saying that. As he walked closer I nocticed that he had a hat on and that I was unable to see his face clearly. 

 

Finally, I said to myself. He separated the man hand from my arm. I looked at my arm to check if there was any bruise. Fortunately, there was nothing damaged. “Thank you” I said while giving a sigh of relief.

 

 “Do you speak English?” he asked me in English. It was understandable (to me) but with a bit of an accent.

 

“Yes, I’m from England” I answered

 

“Ok, anyways sorry about him” he pointed at the man. “He was sad so he had some alcohol, I will bring him back now bye”

 

“Wait, what’s your name?” I asked curious about the guy who saved me from a drunken man.

 

“Kim Myungsoo” He answered just before leaving me by myself. I stood there while watching him leave. I will always remember his name (Kim Myungsoo) the guy who saved me from a drunken man.

 

I walked around to see if I could find a hotel nearby. But I had no luck I saw a lot of Korean signs and

didn’t know what any of the meant. This meant I’m totally lost.

 

I should have asked that Kim Myungsoo the way to the nearest hotel I screamed in my head. I was too hungry to walk around anymore, so I decided to eat somewhere.