Let's get out of here...

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

My terrified scale went up to 100 and I didn't know what to do. A sudden noise shocked me more but I completely ignored it. Zico and the rest looked at the door which led to where Myungsoo was. I didn't know that Myungsoo was there so I ignored it. Until Zico commanded "Jaehyo go there and take care of them" at that time I turned my attention to door where Jaehyo went in. Then a whole load of noise started to grow louder. Jaehyo took an awfully long time in there and there has no sound after a few minutes he went in. Something was going on in there and it took an interest to Zico. "Hey guys come with me in there and bring the girl" 

 

They went in and with me as hostage. There was nothing to be seen but Jaehyo on the floor. Zico and the others ran to him straight away. "Where's the others?" The other blonde guy looked around and stayed with me at the front of the door.He was the only one who seem to notice that no one was there except Jaehyo. He stuck eye on the group and didn't look behind (where I was) even once.

 

"Duck" I heard a whisper behind me. I instantly ducked because I literally didn't know what to do. Finding someone hitting the blonde guy with a planked, I was shocked with what just happened. Then I looked behind I saw Myungsoo with a plank of wood in his hands. What the hell? Where did he get that from? 

 

"Come on lets go" L.Joe lept up from behind.

 

"L.Joe!" I wanted to hug him but I couldn't. 

 

"What?" he asked already running out.

 

"Nothing" I didn't know how to say it. Then both L.Joe and Chunji started running and there was me standing speachless. I wanted to tell him that I was worried but I couldn't.

 

"Hey they got away" the red head pointed at us, who was still in front of the door.

 

 

"Come on, let's go" Myungsoo held my hand and ran off. As soon as we were at a safe distance. L.Joe and Chunji was no where to be found. We started to walk somewhere random. I walked with my head down depresed. I should've said something before he left.

 

"Hey, why are you down all of a sudden?" Myungsoo asked

 

"It's complicated" I said

 

"I'm right here to listen" Myungsoo looked at me.

 

"I don't want to talk about it" I really didn't feel like talking at all.

 

"If you ask me. I would go tell him what your thinking " he suggested.

 

"But I'm a girl" I knew it was ridiculous but that's what I thought.

 

"Is this what all the girls think. Wow, I get it now" myungsoo figured out something that he couldn't understand.

 

"Thank you " I thanked him but that wasn't all I did. I kissed him on the cheek as a thank you present. I was shocked of what I did and why did I do that? I think I went over the top with the thank you kiss.What was I thinking? I was completely out of my mind. I think Myungsoo was more suprised because he kept quiet for a long time while we walked somewhere.

 

Then I heard my phone ring and it was L.Joe. "Hello?" I answered.

 

"Hello? Where are you?" I heard L.Joe's voice and smiled.

 

"I actually don't know" I looked around.

 

"You mean you're lost?" he asked woried.

 

"No I'm with Myungsoo and I think he knows where we are" I looked at him hopping he knew where we were.

 

"Okay, meet me at the restaurant" he hanged up.

 

"Well I guess you two made up" Myungsoo guessed.

 

"Not yet, he wants to talk to me. Do you know where the a certain restaurant is?" I couldn't remember the name but I knew how to write it.

 

"Depends on what's it's called" he said and wrote it down on my hand.

 

"Yeah that's where my..." he suddenly looked like he remembered something that looked like a bad memory.

 

"So where is it?" I didn't want to remind him that certain memory that made him sad.

 

When we got there I said "Thank you" without the kiss this time. I was seriously still bewildered on what did but it swiftly faded off my memory.

 

"Hey" L.Joe stood up as soon as he saw me.