I accidentally heard...

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

 

Not hearing anything on my phone “Hello” I repeated myself. Maybe I read wrong, maybe it was someone else. I looked at my phone to confirm that it, but when I checked it was definitely L.Joe. “Hello” no one answered. I figured that he called me by accident because I only heard rustling. Well that’s useful, he called me by accident and I accidentally overheard their conversation.

 

“Hey! L.Joe!” I heard Chunji shout

 

“What!” L.Joe shouted in an angry voice. I’ve never heard him this angry before. He sounds like he was about to lose his temper I thought why was he angry? It’s not like him to be angry (I don’t think so anyway).

 

“Woah, chill out, what did I do?” Chunji sounded innocent.

 

“Nothing” he sounded like he walked off and he couldn't be bothered to answer back.

 

“Did I steal your girl?” I heard Chunji whispered which sounded like he was close. Then I heard his footsteps stop. “Jokes” Chunji’s voice started to move away, teasing L.Joe.

 

“You piss me off sometimes” L.Joe mumbled to himself. I was the only one who heard because he sounded like he didn’t want anyone to hear him.

 

“L.Joe, why didn’t you go after her? If you did, this wouldn’t have happened, I wouldn’t have fallen for her” I heard Chunji. I thought that he was still teasing him. I heard his footsteps move again and I also heard (probably Chunji’s) footsteps next to him. There was a long silence until Chunji finally said “Come on L.Joe, how can you ignore me like this? I’m your best friend” Chunji was his bestfriend!" Woah! That was something that I didn’t know. 

 

“Hey! Talk to me!” Chunji was desperate to know why L.Joe was so quiet. Chunji continued to say things to make him talk but nothing was working so Chunji’s decided to use another strategy. He used me to try to make him talk, which I thought was pointless, and that made L,Joe angry. I think anyway because everytime Chunji said something L.Joe mumbled “Shut up”

 

"L.Joe you know your girlfriend..." Chunji was hoping to get something out of him. Even I thought that he was going to answer to that one al well. Hearing L.Joe's footsteps go faster, I guessed that he wanted to keep away from Chunji.  

 

 

 Suddenly, hearing an unknown person’s footstep, I was intrigued to know who was the mysterious footstep’s was from? It was coming closer and closer. However, Chunji just kept talking and I don’t think they realised that there was someone there.

 

Then L.Joe eventually spoke “It’s you” After that, I heard someone getting punched (I think). I didn’t hear Chunji’s voice after that. I heard the rattling. At that point, I heard no sound. I looked at my phone and then his phone hanged up on me. What just happened? L.Joe, was he alright?  My mind in a muddle I took my keys and grabbed my coat. Forgetting that the rest of Infinite was there, Sungyeol asked “Where are you going?” I didn't care if Infinite was going to stay in my house all I was worried about was what happened to L.Joe even though I didn't know where he was I was still determined to find him.

 

“I have-“ I was interrupted by the doorbell. Then as I opened the door, my body began to shiver as I my eyes saw…