Hospital

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

Why is this happening to me? The world is constantly showing me my life over and over again and this happens ever time my life is at risk. What is it trying to tell me? 

 

Knowing what it felt like drowning made me more aware of things. Whether this strengthened up my awareness or not I knew there was something missing... 

 

My eyes opened. Seeing the ceiling, I figured out that I was still alive. I slowly sat up and looked around. No one was there. It seemed like I was taken to the hospital. But how? and by who? Before the incident, it didn't seem like there was anyone taking notice of the herd of girls surrounding me. Then how did someone find me in the water? I scratched my head while trying to figure out how I got here. 

 

I grabbed phone beside me to check if there were any messages. Did anyone know I was here?  I though about it carefully of who to call but I couldn't come to a decision so I dropped my phone on the desk and thought it would be better not call anyone. 

 

I felt like it was unnecessary for anyone to since I felt fine, so I dropped my phone on the desk. Asking myself whether I made the right choice. I smiled and said to myself 'It's fine'. However the thing is, I didn't realised how important that choice was until the last minute. 

 

I sighed and got up. Still feeling a bit faint, I still took the courage of stand up at least. 

 

"Hey!" I heard someone from behind the door say.When I look towards the door I saw Dongwoo. He rushed in saying "What are you doing? You shouldn't get up you're still hurt"  

 

"I'm fine, thanks" still trying to get up, but I didn't have enough energy to be able to stand up so I decieded to stay down instead.

 

"I told you so... no one listens to me these days" he said crossing his arms. "Wait a sec, I'll call everyone in" he ran off to get 'everyone'. It took me some time to figure out who everyone was but I figured it out in the end. It was Infinite.

 

It wasn't long until they got here, but as everyone started to crowd around me, there seemed to be someone missing. I counted: Sungjong, Sungkyu, Sungyeol, Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun. Who was missing?   L. Myungsoo Where is he? 

 

"Hey guys? where's Myungsoo?" I asked 

 

"Ohh... He probably went to a drama. He's become so busy ever since he got in to this new drama" Sungyeol sighed.

 

"Ohkay then..." I seemed to be disappointed.

 

"What's with the glum face?" he asked. I refused to answer for neither I knew why I had that glum face.

 

"So who was the fine prince that saved me?" I laughed. There was a long silence. No one answered.

 

They all looked at each other then Sungyeol answered "Well... we don't know exactly. I got a call from this hospital saying that you were injured and that's all we know." 

 

"Did you call anyone else?" I questioned.

 

"Not really it was only recently when I got the call so I didn't really have the time." Sungyeol shook his head.

 

"Then who did bring me here?" I sighed. If I found out who it was I would like to thank them. 

 

"We really are sorry." he bowed for forgiveness "It's a mystery to us as well. When I or any of the member get any information of who it was, we'll make sure to tell you" 

 

"No, no, you don't have to be sorry. I was just curious." I said. 

 

"Well then you get some rest and we'll call your boyfriend-"

 

"No don't" I interrupted "I don't want to worry him." 

 

"Well okay then" Sungyeol and others left the room.

 

I sighed heavily. How troublesome... Why did I have to get into this mess? I wanted to go so badly because I really hate hospitals. It reminded me of people about to die. My phone rang and as expected L.Joe was on the phone. I kind of figured that he would've called anyway.  

 

"Hello?" I answered

 

"~~~? I need to talk to you please meet me at the restaurant" he requested.

 

"Why?" 

 

"Just go!" his voice got louder like he was angry. "please..." his voice softened. 

 

"Okay" I said with no more questions. He seemed to be angry so I didn't want to anger him more "see you there" I hanged up. 

 

Why did he sound so angry? This must be urgent or something. What's going on? I asked myself so many question because this really got me confused.

 

Then I had to figure out how to get out. I'm pretty sure Infinite isn't going to let me out that easily and neither will the hospital. So I have to get out without being seen. Well this was going to be easy: with a body that can't even get up and legs that probably wont work; I'll definitely get out of here. Who am I kidding this was going to be impossible. But from one adventure to another I'll probably make it out easy... Maybe... not...

 

As soon as I got out of the bed I fell instantly... *sigh* this is going to take some time. 


A/N: Sorry for the wait of this chapter I'll try my best to update more often. right now I'm really busy studying for my GCSE but I really liked writing this so I'll try to make time for it. Thank you for the support! Hwating!!