L.Joe's plan

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

L.Joe what are you thinking? The car halted to a stop. I had no idea on what he was planning so I thought to ask "Where the hell are we?" I punched him.

 

"Woah, calm down, I didn't want to cancel our date so... I decided to bring you with me" he smiled so innocently that I wanted to beat him up.

 

"Don't give me that look!" I shouted

 

"What?! I'm bringing you with me to the concert" he sat there like it was a normal thing. 

 

"So... instead of a date you want me to watch you do a concert" I summarized it.

 

"Isn't that better than a date" he requested.

 

"I don't need to see you do a concert, I can just tell you to sing and dance for me" I exclaimed.

 

"Hurry up you two they'll be coming soon" Chunji opened the door. 

 

"Who's coming?" I glanced at Chunji who was waiting for everyone to get out.

 

"The paparazzi of course. This is why we came early" L.Joe threw a coat on top of my head. "Come on" he ran out of the van.

 

"Wait I-" I nearly tripped on something that causing me to fall forward. Oh crap! I thought I was going to fall flat on my face. However, A felt a arm catch me. Chunji? I looked up at him. Wow life saver or what.  

 

"Wow, your heavy" he commented while helping me out.

 

"Shut up!" I looked down on the ground. "Hey, wait for me!" I shouted at L.Joe linking arms with him. I forgotten to say 'Thank you' to Chunji. Leaving Chunji behind, I regretted forgetting to say 'thank you'. As we walked in the left me outside of the dressing room so the could get changed for the concert. There was also other k-pop groups performing. Although I never got the chance to see the poster so I decided to look around for a bit since they were going to take their time.

 

I looked around and saw fx's dressing room. Arghhhh! That reminded me on what I watched from the tv. fx's Luna made a confession of male idol she want's, she picked my L.Joe. A/N: true story (skip to 8:58)

press the link to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdAgTEO8PUY

 

I wouldn't mind starting a fight with her if I see her anywhere close to L.Joe. As I looked at the door with fx written on it, a finger tapped my shoulder. "Hey, trouble" a guy's voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw Myungsoo standing there.

 

"What are you..." I figured out why he was here. He's also doing the concert with Infinite. "Never mind" 

 

"What are you doing here?" he asked. 

 

"L.Joe brought me here for our date" I moaned.

 

"Nice guy you have there" he laughed sarcastically.

 

"Yeah I'll have to teach him a lesson someday" I nodded. 

 

"Hey! ~~~~" I saw Chunji wave while coming out from the dressing room with everyone else with him.

 

"Hey" I waved back to everyone. 

 

"Ohh your with L" Chunji walked up to us.

 

"Yeah he found me just now" I said

 

"Hey, L were's everyone else" Niel asked  

 

"Oh they're... somewhere. We agreed to meet backstage" he clarified

 

"Okay" Niel said. "Then that means we're going the same way. Let's go together" Niel wrapped one arm around him. "Hey hyung, how's Infinite been" Ricky also wrapped one arm on Myungsoo. Soon enough everyone was crowding around him except me and L.Joe. 

 

When we got backstage Teen top had to go on stage straight away so I stood backstage listening to Teen top and Myungsoo was waiting for the rest of Infinite. I stood there sang along to Teen top's song 'to you' 

'Whoo woo hoo whoo woo hoo whoo woo hoo

 Hey to you, to you, to you now
Whoo woo hoo whoo woo hoo whoo woo hoo
 Hey to you, to you, to you now'
  
 I sang along with teen top.

 

Then Myungsoo joined in with me all of a sudden.

'Neon nae mami deulligin hani moreun cheok hani

Wae geuri molla i meong cheonghan baboya Oh
I’m fallin’ down cheomcheom gipeojyeo ga
Ni geuriume neomu sumi makyeowa Girl oneuldo'  

Before you knew it, we were singing together in perfect harmony. Haha we laughed at the same time. "You're a good singer you know" he complimented me.

 

"Thanks" I appreciated the compliment. Then that reminded me about the thank you I forgot to say to Chunji. I knew it was a bit late but I had to say it some day or else I would've felt guilty for the rest of my life. Then all of Infinite finally came after Teen top finished.

 

"L where have you been? we've been looking for you" Sunggyu asked looking relieved.

 

"No time! come one we're next" Sungyeol dragged him to the stage. Then when Infinite left Teen top came back. 

 

"~~~~ what have you been up to?" Chunji asked coming out of the stage.

 

"Ten sec" I ran to where the fans where watching so I could see them perform for the first time. I haven't had the time to watch hear their songs or see their MV so I was looking forward to seeing them perform.

 

They were in formation so they couldn't see me and I was also dark at the side as well. I wouldn't have expected them to see me but you never know.

 

'Because I listen to my heartbeat one by one'

The song started. I felt like I've heard that song before but I couldn't remember.

 

L.Joe came to me (carrying a galaxy note with him). I still don't why he carried A galaxy note with him but I guess it was useful. Then all the fans started to scream. "L.Joe go! you're creating too much of attention to yourself. Plus can I borrow that" I snatched the galaxy note off him and pushed away.

 

Perfect! I wrote down 'trouble's here!' with an arrow pointing down. It was written with neon lights so he would surely notice it.

 

When it got to Myungsoo's part. I shouted "Myungsoo!!" and held up the galaxy note. Then I started to do weird faces to see if he could see me. He took quick glance at my direction yet he kept a focused face when he was singing. Only when he finished singing did he looked at it properly and giggled a bit (well because it's unprofessional to laugh in a middle of a song). The whole point of the sign and the weird faces was so I could make him laugh and make him look unprofessional. Hehe *evil laugh* but it failed. Oh well better luck next time.

 

After that I continued to watch them and there was one move that impressed me the most. I cant explain on how it was done but it was tremendous. Then when they finished I ran backstage to congratulate them "Hey well done guys" I clapped.

 

"Where's Teen top?" Sungyeol noticed that I wasn't with them. Where was Teen top?

 

"I don't know...where was their dressing room again?" I looked around and scratched my head.

 

"Don't worry trouble, I'll find them with you...I'll meet you guys at the van." Myungsoo suggested.

 

"Okay see you" Sungyeol waved with the others.

 

"It was near where you saw me" I told him some information.

 

"Yeah at fx's dressing room" I started to walk.

 

When we got there I saw Teen top and with another group As I went closer I found out that it was a girl group but not just any girl group. It was fx. The two group began to leave only leaving L.Joe and Luna together!