Chapter 8

Remembering You

 

For the past five days, Daehyun had been quiet and distant towards HyeSun no matter how hard she tried to catch his attention. Daehyun didn’t do it purposely, it was more of accidently.  

He had finally managed to escape from HyeSun’s grasp while she was distracted picking her clothes and escaped to the park. Why the park you ask? Because it’s the place that closest resembled your house, you garden, your playground… you. It was open, quiet, and relaxing.

Daehyun sighed as he sat on one of the benches. He ruffled his hair in frustration as he tried to get Han-ah out of his heath for the nth time. **Why won’t you just leave me alone** Daehyun cursed in his head.

“Are you okay oppa?” said a small timid voice.

Daehyun stopped ruffling his hair and looked up to meet eyes with a little girl about the age of five.

“I-I’m fine,” Daehyun said.

“You don’t seem fine to me,” she said with innocent round eyes. “Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?”

“G-Girlfriend? Little girl, I-”

“I am not little girl, my name is Lauren,” she said proudly.  

tumblr_lz94pwKM391qc0o89o1_500_large.png

 

“Alright Lauren, I already have a girlfriend,” Daehyun said.

“Well, you don’t seem happy,” she said. “In fact, you look depressed to be with her.”

“Have you been spying on me?” Daehyun asked, shocked.

“I was just there at the right place at the right time,” she said. “Here,” she said and handed Daehyun a deflated balloon.

“What’s this?” Daehyun asked.

“Just blow the balloon, when you blow into it, it’ll feel as though all you’re pouring out all your anger into the balloon. Then you tie it and then you can pop the balloon. It will make you feel better,” she smiled.

“I-Uh,” Daehyun said unsure.

“Just blow the balloon,” Lauren frowned.

“A-Alright, fine,” he said and did as told. He blew into the balloon and let it all out. Which included how you hadn’t said a word to him when he left. How you treated him so nicely, but then you became cold suddenly. He didn’t understand you at all and that frustrated him. He tied the balloon and took a couple of deep breathes.

“Better?” she asked.

“A little bit,” Daehyun said.

“Then pop the balloon,” she said.

Daehyun looked at the balloon and wanted to pop the balloon so bad. But he couldn’t bring himself to…He just couldn’t. No matter how much he wanted to.

“See, you don’t love your so called girlfriend. You love someone else,” Lauren said.

“How do you know all this for a five year old?” Daehyun asked.

Lauren shrugged and walked away. “Bye oppa, I hope you make the right decision.”

“Bye Lauren,” Daehyun said and stared at the balloon once more. **Why can’t I just pop this balloon, let it go, and just move on?** Daehyun thought, but he knew better. The answer was simple, because it was you. He had to admit, he did feel a lot better. **Thanks Lauren, a lot**

 

“Do you know how worried I was when I couldn’t find you?” HyeSun frowned when they arrived back to her apartment. Daehyun didn’t say anything as he sat on the couch staring at the balloon.

“Daehyun, answer me. Where have you been?” HyeSun asked.

“…”

HyeSun was getting frustrated and she suddenly snatched the balloon away. “Where did you get this from?”

Daehyun didn’t say anything. “Did you get this with someone else? Or should I say Han-ah?” At the mention of your name, his head snapped up, but he continued not to say anything.

“Fine, then I guess you won’t be needing this anymore,” she said and was about to pop the balloon when Daehyun shot up from his seat and grabbed her wrist. He snatched the balloon away from her grasp and glared at her. HyeSun was shocked at his action and was even more surprised when Daehyun walked away from her with the balloon.

 HyeSun stood there in the living room, paralyzed. **Why is he suddenly acting like this?** You face appeared in her head and she suddenly scowled. ** It has to be her…must be…** HyeSun thought. **I must get rid of her…**

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAUREN! XD

Who doesn’t love Lauren from Hello Baby MBLAQ <3 

tumblr_lz3y07XX4a1qex299o1_500.gif

Sorry for the short chappie :(

 tumblr_lzdx4jrKkO1qmgu9ro4_250.gif

Anyways I hope you will continue looking forward to my random updates ^^

 tumblr_mdbyyePVQz1r5cy43o4_250.gif

-iHartCupcakes :)