Chapter 2

Remembering You

You woke up the next morning with a bright smile. **Daehyun is back and he's right next door** You squealed with delight and went to brush your teeth and change into more suitable clothes. **What would Daehyun like to eat for breakfast?**

You suddenly smiled when you thought of the perfect place to take him. You quietly tip toed toward Daehyun's room and put your ear against the door. You didn't hear any noise, so you were surprised when you felt someone tap your shoulder.

You made the shooing motion and continued to listen, but didn't hear anything. Suddenly, you felt someone's warm breath tickling your skin. "What are you doing listening to my room without my permission?"

"Ah!" you shouted and found Daehyun staring at you with his piercing eyes. "I uh was just ... looking for something on the floor. Yeah, I was looking, for my … clip," you said slowly.

"I don't see anything on the floor," he said.

"Well, I must've kicked it somewhere when you scared me," you chuckled weakly. Daehyun gave you one last weird look before entering his room. You quickly got off the ground and followed him into his room.

"..."

Daehyun sighed and glared at you. "If you have something to tell me, say it now."

"I-uh," you stuttered. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go out to eat breakfast. I know this perfect place to eat," you smiled. "They make the best dukbokki ever."

"...No thanks," he said and continued looking through his closet. 

"Oh, alright," you said. You looked down in disappointment and unconsciously played with the ring on your finger. 

"You can leave now," Daehyun said without looking at you.

"A-Alright," you said and gently closed the door. **What do I have to do to break that distant side of yours?**

You bit your lips and sighed. You headed towards the backyard and knelt down besides the row of flowers, fruits, and vegetables you had taken care of since B.A.P was here. 

"Where are you guys when I need you?" you muttered to yourself. "What do I do? Should I just let him go, I mean...I'm already too late to get him back."

"..."

You sighed again and closed your eyes. **What was I expecting? My plants to talk back?**

You got up and dusted off imaginary dust. You looked around and then entered back into the mansion. 

 

Daehyun collapsed onto the floor right after you left the room. His head ached in pain; it felt as if someone just slammed his head against something hard. He breathed in and breathed out. **What is going on? Why does my head hurt so much?**

He grabbed onto his head and groaned in pain. After a couple of minutes, he breathed in and breathed out again. The headache was starting to disappear, he sighed in relief. He got back up and leaned against the table. He felt dizzy now and just wanted to sleep. He awkwardly walked towards the bed and laid down. He closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. 

 

You were sitting on the dining table and stared up at Daehyun's room. **I wonder what he is doing right now. It's just so ... quiet**

You smiled evilly and quietly headed towards his room again. This time, you looked around and made sure that Daehyun wasn't somewhere else. You smiled and quietly opened the door a crack. You peeked through one of your eyes **That's strange, where's Daehyun?** You frowned and opened the door bigger and poked your head inside. You found Daehyun on the bed sleeping. You smiled softly and opened the door. You headed towards his direction and carefully pulled the blanket over him. You softly brushed away a stray stand of hair and you softly drifted your hands across his cheeks. A tear slid down your face as you realized how much you missed Daehyun. 

**I can't let him go...I just can't. I'm sorry Daehyun, but you're just going to have to deal with me for a while longer** You were about to leave when an arm suddenly grabbed yours. You looked to see Daehyun holding onto your hand tightly, his eyebrows furrowed. You tried to break away from his grasp, but his hands didn't budge. You sighed and sat on the edge of his bed. 

"Where have you been for the past 5 years?" you muttered quietly. "Do you know how much I missed you? You didn't even bother giving me a proper goodbye; you just disappeared like the rest of B.A.P. Do you even know how much pain I've been in for the last 5 years because of you? You made me hold onto every last bit of hope I had left of me. You only left behind this ring. How you're still here, I don't know, but I know that I can't give you up this time. You mean too much to me**

You felt your eyes droop and you couldn't stay awake anymore. "I'll just sleep a bit," you muttered and fell asleep next to Daehyun.

 Your hands were still held tightly by Daehyun's hand.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update for today ^^