Chapter 25

Remembering You

Daehyun groaned in response as the sound of the the phone vibrating agaianst the table awoken him. His eyes remained closed while his hands searched for the phone on the talbe. When his hands finally wrapped around the phone, he flipped it open.

"Hello?" Daehyun said with his deep, groggy, morning voice.

"Hello? Daehyun? Are you still asleep?" RaeRin replied.

Daehyun sat up and yawned. "No, not anymore."

"Oh, sorry to disturb you," she said.

"No, it's fine, I was just going to wake up anyways," Daehyun lied. "What's wrong? Do you need anything?"

"Can we meet at the couple's cafe again?" she asked.

"What time," Daehyun asked cautiously. **I need to spend more time with Han-ah. I'm always gone during the most important times**

"Can you be there within 15 minutes?" she asked.

"H-How long is it going to take?" Daehyun asked.

"Not very long, look. I know my father has sent out at least 5 people that work for him to spy on our relationship. The least we can do is pretend that we are really dating."

"He really has men doing that?" Daehyun asked in disbelief.

"Yes, my father always gets what he wants," RaeRin said with a sigh. "He wasn't like this though, not until my mother died..."

"RaeRin..." Daehyun said.

"Look, just come to the couples cafe okay?" she said and hung up.

**She must be really upset** Daehyun thought. He sighed and got out of bed. He quickly went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. He changed and took his keys and phone. He slipped them into his pocket and put on his jacket. He closed the door and exited the building.

 

 

Daehyun waited at one of the tables as he looked around the cafe. He stared out the window and saw a couple walk by. He watched as they laughed about a joke the guy had said. **If only our relationship was that easy...** Daehyun thought. The bell rang as a customer entered the cafe.

"Daehyun!" RaeRin said. Daehyun looked away from the window and saw RaeRin heading his way.

"Get up," she mouthed. He did as he was told and gave her a hug.

"I'm so glad to see you," she said loudly.

"So glad to see you too," Daehyun said, matching his volume to hers. They sat down and she took out the menu.

"Hello, welcome, how may I help you?" a waiter said.

"Oh, hello, I would like a coffee please," RaeRin said. "And what would you like Daehyun?"

"Oh, just..." his eys trailed off towards the menu. "I'd like a strawberry smoothie."

"Alright," the waiter said and jotted down their orders. "Your order should be here within 5 minutes," he said and left the table.

"Are they here?" Daehyun asked in a low voice.

"Yeah," RaeRin responded. "The female in the white cardigan and flower hat, the guy with the newspaper and sunglasses, and the other is  the guy with the checkered shirt on. The other 2 are outside the cafe."

"Wow," Daehyun said. "So what are we going to do?"

"Just act natural and all cutesy, like this," she said. "Oh Daehyun, I saw this teddy bear in the store, can you buy it for me?" RaeRin said in a cute high pitched voice.

"S-Sure," Daehyun said, surprised at the change of mood RaeRin had just showed.

"Yay," she squealed. "I can't wait to put it in my room."

"Here's your coffee and here's your strawberry smoothie, sir," the waiter said.

"Oh, here's the bill, we are leaving," RaeRin said.

"Oh but you haven't drank your beverages," said the waiter.

"Sorry, we're in a rush," RaeRin said. "Come on Daehyun, we got to go," she said and dragged him away.

**Wait! I didn't get to try to strawberry smoothie** Daehyun thought as he was dragged away.

 

"Which store is it?" Daehyun asked.

RaeRin laughed and said, "I was joking. I had to lead them into thinking we are dating and what not. They are going to report all of this to my father in the end so I need them to be giving my father a report that he will be satisfied with."

"Oh, I see," Daehyun said. He checked the time on his watch and his eyes widened. **I was supposed to see Han-ah a hour ago!**

"Uh, RaeRin, I have to go somewhere," Daehyun said.

"Oh where do you have to go?" she asked.

"Somewhere," he said. "Sorry, I'll make it up to you next time okay?" he said and began running towards the bus stop. **Sorry Han-ah, just wait a bit longer**

**Is he meeting up with Han-ah again?** RaeRin thought. **Hmmm...I just hope she doesn't interfere with our plans or else she will have to pay a heavy price**

 

Daehyun ran into the hospital, sweating. He looked around and ran towards your room. He opened the door, but you weren't in there.

"Where is she?" Daehyun murmured. "Oh, nurse!" he shouted.

"Oh, Daehyun, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Where's Han-ah?" Daehyun asked.

"Oh, she went back to her house," she replied. "Alice is going to be her caretaker there so she should be fine."

"Oh, okay, thanks," he said. She nodded and walked away. "She's back at her house..." Daehyun murmured. "I'll have to go and visit her then."

 

"He has left."

"To where?"

"I'm not sure but-oh the subject is moving. I repeat, the subject is moving."

"Go and follow him, see what he is up to."

"Yes, master."

The phone shut and a smirk appeared. "You should do as I say Daehyun...you disappointed me."

ColorfulCupcakeDivider.gif

Hey BABY's ^^

Are you guys satisfied with my updates? :)

Well I'm very glad to know that most of you are enjoying my fanfic a lot and knowing that it's like an "ADDICTING drama" ;D

Thanks so much :D

<3

-iHartCupcakes :)