Chapter 16

Remembering You

gifluv-nature-1509478813.gif

I sat by my desk as I replayed the scene over and over in my head. **Why is this bothering me so much? I did tell myself to give him up. I guess this is a sign that I should gove him up now…** You sighed as you stared at the ceiling. **I don't know what to do anymore** Suddenly, your phone rang.

“Pick up the phone. Someone’s calling you. Pick up the phone. Someone’s calling you!~”

I took my phone out from my pocket and checked the caller ID.

Daehyun

You didn’t pick up and left it ringing. After the phone stopped, you set it on vibrate and put it back into your pocket.

**I’m not ready to face him yet. I just need some time** you thought. **Yeah, that’s it…time**

You had finally gotten off work when you felt your pocket vibrate again for the nth time. You cleared your throat and held your phone tightly as you wanted the phone to stop ringing.

So for the past 2 weeks, that’s what you had been doing. Doing what? Simple, avoiding Daehyun. You still weren’t ready and you weren’t sure if you were ever ready to meet him face to face anymore.

**He’s probably with that girl again…if only I was that pretty** you sighed as you swallowed your rice. You were at a small restaurant eating lunch alone. You looked down at your body and shook your head. **You don’t need to impress him, don’t even bother** you thought. You were about to eat your rice again when you felt your phone vibrate once more. You sighed and knew it was Daehyun before you even had to check it.

**Just answer it and say you’re busy and he’ll leave you alone** you thought. You took a deep breath and picked up the phone.

“Hello?” you answered.

“Hello? Han-ah? Why haven’t you been picking up my calls?” he asked, a bit disappointed.

You ignored his disappointed tone and continued, “I’m busy right now, I can’t talk to you at the moment.”

“Is that so?” he said.

“Yes, it is so,” you responded back.

“Then why is it that I see you sitting at table 7 eating rice while staring out the window?” he asked.

Your head snapped and your eyes searched for a blonde head. You suddenly felt your eyes being covered as you felt someone’s breath tickling against your skin.

“Boo! Guess who?”

“Daehyun, yah! Stop it,” you said and slapped his hands away from you.

Daehyun stopped laughing and then stared at you with bewilderment in his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

Your eyes became hard and cold, “Nothing, nothing’s wrong. It’s just the fact that I don’t want to see your face anymore,” you said and slammed the bill on the table, making other customers stare at you. You didn’t care about their stares at the moment, you were too busy deciding whether you should take your water and spill it on his face or not. You decided to give him one more glare and leave the small restaurant.

**Just stay away from me Daehyun, you’re making this more complicated for me then it already is…It's the best for the both of us** you thought before you walked away back to the hospital.

 

Daehyun watched as you stormed out of the small restaurant, dazed at what had just happened. **Why is she so mad?** he thought. He noticed other stares and some glares. He quickly bowed and apologized. He gave one more bow and another apology before leaving the small restaurant.

He scratched his head in confusion. **Probably a bad day or something, I’ll try to talk to her again tomorrow. He started walking back when he suddenly heard his name being shouted.

“Daehyun! Over here!” shouted a voice.

Daehyun turned around and saw RaeRin waving her hand as she began to run towards him. She stopped and took a couple of deep breaths and said, “Hey.”

“Hey, you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” RaeRin said with a bright smile. “So I have decided to surprise HyoJin with a surprise birthday party,” she said.

“Really?” Daehyun said.

“Yeah, his birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and I want to surprise him,” she said. “I have almost everything set up. I just need some help setting everything up.”

“Sure,” Daehyun said. **I guess I’ll have to check on Han-ah next time**

ColorfulCupcakeDivider.gif

I love you subbies so much you!~ You guys are my inspiration and the reason why I’m still continuing to write. I would log on and see at least 3 comments on Remembering You and I would get all excited and happy. I laugh and cry and smile every time I read your comments ^^ It’s good to know that people are actually enjoying something that I wrote  

Thanks so much :)

BTW, do you guys like the dividers? I found them so cute that I decided to use them, but if it bothers you or something, please tell me and I will stop using them ^^

Have a nice day ^^

-iHartCupcakes :)