Chapter 34

Remembering You

 

Raejoon slowly began to back away as B.A.P began to surround him.

“How did you find me?” Raejoon asked. “You shouldn’t have been able to recognize me.”

“You underestimate us that much?” Youngjae said with a raised eyebrow. “I planted a bug on you the last time we met. Don’t you remember?”

Raejoon raked through his brain as he tried to remember. Suddenly, he remembered how Youngjae has attacked him down. 

“Yeah,” Youngjae said with a smile. “You can learn a lot living on earth for a while,” he said with a smirk.

“Jongup, go and untie the others,” Yongguk said without taking his eyes off of Raejoon. “We have some business to take care of.”

Jongup swiftly cut the ropes off as Daehyun quickly ran up the stairs. He quickly grabbed the closest bodies and untied the ropes. Jongup shook his head as he helped his hyung.

Raejoon hissed as he was cornered. Yongguk made the first move and gave a kick. His foot slammed against Raejoon’s ribcage. Raejoon fell back from the impact. His hands gripped around his waist as his eyes focused from one member to the other, determining who will make the next move. Himchan gave a twist kick and missed Raejoon’s face by an inch. He blocked Raejoon’s arm as his legs wrapped around Raejoon’s. They both glared at one another before Raejoon made a quick move and slammed his head against Himchan’s. Himchan fell back and took several steps to steady himself.

“Is this all you got?” Raejoon said with a smirk. Yongguk growled as he gave another punch towards Raejoon. Raejoon blocked easily and slammed his hands against Himchan’s cheek. Himchan grunted as he backed away, wiping the blood from his lips. Raejoon used his arms and formed an X, blocking Yongguk’s attack. Yongguk twisted his body and managed to wrap his one arm around Raejoon’s neck. His other hand twisted Raejoon’s arms easily. Raejoon gave a howl as he felt pain shoot through his arms. His legs unbuckled as he fell onto the ground.

“No, we got much more in plan for you,” Yongguk said. “Youngjae,” he said.

Youngjae quickly bounded Raejoon’s hands with a special handcuff. The more he struggles, the tighter the cuffs become. Raejoon howled in pain as the cuffs tightened when he struggled.

Daehyun laid down the other bodies onto the floor as Jongup lay Alice’s body carefully onto the floor. He checked each of their pulses to make sure they were still alive, thankfully, they were.

Daehyun quickly ran towards the opposite side to bring you down from the ropes. But he stopped midway as he stared at HyeSun. She had managed to release you from the ropes first. And the way she held you tightly showed she had no plan of releasing you.

“HyeSun, please, release Han-ah, I don’t want to hurt you,” Daehyun said as he slowly began to walk towards HyeSun.

HyeSun stepped backwards each time Daehyun took a step forward. Daehyun glanced behind HyeSun and realized if she continued to step backwards, she would fall off the railing and plunge to her death…with you. Daehyun stopped moving as Jongup ran towards them. Daehyun stopped Jongup with a hand. Jongup looked up and took a step back.

“HyeSun, do you remember me?” Daehyun asked. “I’m Daehyun.”

“D-Daehyun…” she murmured.

“Yes, I’m Daehyun,” he repeated once more. “Do you remember me?” he asked. He noticed HyeSun’s hands slowly releasing you.

“Remember? I used to live with you,” he said. “I live in one of the rooms in your apartment.”

“Live...,” she said as her eyes became dull as though she was trying to remember.

“NO! Don’t listen to him!” Raejoon shouted. HyeSun’s hand instantly tightened around you as you gave a soft groan in pain.

“HyeSun,” Daehyun said, ignoring Raejoon. “Look at me,” he said as he began to take another step forward. HyeSun took another step back. 

“I'm sorry. I won’t hurt you,” Daehyun said. “I promise.” He took another step forward, this time, HyeSun didn’t move.

“HyeSun! Get away from him!” Raejoon shouted.

“No!” Daehyun shouted back. “HyeSun, don’t.”

“I’m…I’m sorry, D-Daehyun,” she said as she gave him a sincere look. Her eyes hardened before taking one more step back.

“No!” Daehyun shouted as he watched you and HyeSun disappear.

*Thud*

ColorfulCupcakeDivider.gif

Hi BABYs ^^

Sorry about the fighting scene...it was a pretty bad description wasn't it? >__<

Sorry, but I don't really know how to write fighting scenes and this is my first time so I apologize if it was confusing D:

But thanks for reading and thank you for those of you who are always commenting, it means a lot to me ^^

-iHartCupcakes (: