Bonus!~

Remembering You

 

You groaned as you tried to get out of bed. Your head spun as your visions began to clear up. You lifted the blankets off and you slipped out of the bed. You headed towards the door and twisted the knob, stepping out into the empty hallway. You quietly headed down stairs to hear someone humming. You smiled as you watched Alice rinse the vegetables. You quietly tiptoed towards her direction, and stood behind her.

“Boo,” you said, and giggled as Alice let out a gasp.

“Don’t do that again,” Alice laughed.

“Sorry,” you said as you sat by the dinner table. You swung your legs back and forth **Why do I feel as though I am forgetting something?** you pondered.

*Ding Dong*

Alice glanced at the door and frowned, “Who could it be?”

“I’ll go get it,” you said as you got off the chair. You headed towards the door and opened it. You gasped as you gave a squeal.

“Jieun!” you shouted as you gave her a big hug.

“Hey Han-ah,” she said.

“Why haven’t you come to visit me?” you giggled. “It’s been too long.”

“I know, I’m sorry, it’s just that my schedule has been too busy,” she said. “But I knew you wouldn’t forgive me if I didn’t visit anytime sooner.”

You grinned as you quickly grabbed her suitcase. “I’ll go bring these upstairs to your room,” you said.

“Oh, aren’t your bodyguards going to help you?” Jieun asked. “My suitcase is pretty heavy.”

“Bodyguard?” you repeated. “What bodyguard? I’m 22 years old,” you laughed. “I don’t think I need a bodyguard. I can protect myself, thank you very much.”

“Oh, but...” she murmured.

“Hmm?”

“Nothing,” she said. “Oh, I have something for you,” she said as she handed you a large envelope.

“Oh, I wasn’t expecting anything,” you said. There was no return address, only your name was on the envelope. **I wonder who sent me this**

“Jieun!” Alice smiled as she wiped her hands with a small towel.

“Alice!” Jieun said as she gave her a big hug. They’re voices drowned out as you began to carry the heavy suitcases up the stairs. You dropped the suitcase by the closet and headed down stairs. You didn't even bother to enter the kitchen as you opened the glass door. You stepped outside on the garden and sat down on a nearby bench. 

You opened the envelope and gasped as you took out a leather book. It was bounded together with a turquoise ribbon. **It’s beautiful** you thought as you ran your finger through the book. You flipped to the first page and began to read. Your laughter filled the air as you continued to read. “Oh Youngjae, so silly,” you laughed. “Thank goodness he didn’t try to use the defibrillator.” You flipped the next page of the book when Jieun appeared.

“Han-ah, what are you doing?” she asked.

“I'm just reading,” you said. 

She sat by your side as she put the basket onto the side. “Can we pick strawberries? Your strawberries are always the best."

“Oh alright,” you said as you put the book down. You got up and led her towards the large row of strawberries.

**Daehyun used to like strawberries** you smiled. **Wait…who’s Daehyun?** you pondered. “Oh yes, he’s the guy in the book,” you laughed.

Jieun gave you a confused expression as you shook your head. “Nothing, come on, let’s go and pick some strawberries. After, would you like to make some strawberry smoothie?” you asked her.

“YES!” she shouted.

The both of you squealed as a gust of wind blew. You laughed as Jieun made sure her dress didn't rise up. The pages of the books flipped until the wind stopped. A picture was taped onto one of the pages, along with a ring. On the other side of the page, there was a note written.

Dear Han-ah,

During the hardships that we shared, you always smiled at me and told me positive things. I used to think that it was pathetic, but now I am grateful for it. Continue saving those patients in the hospitals and make the best out of your life. Although you are not by my side physically, you will always hold a place in my heart. Just know that...I love you.

-Daehyun

 

thank-you-cupcake.gif

Finally finished this fanfic!~

I made this extra bonus for you guys, I hope it makes up for the ending...

But I just wanted to take this time to thank all of you for commenting and reading my fanfic! You can't imagine how happy I am right now!~ ^^

I hope you will continue to support my next fanfic, called Lotus Flower that features BTOB. Click the cupcake to read if you're interested ^^

UeYmRRp.png