Chapter 33

Remembering You

 

Suddenly, footsteps were heard outside the door. Both of you froze in place as you stared at the door. Your instincts were telling you to run like hell…but you just couldn’t move. You stood paralyzed; Hyojin didn’t even dare to say, “I told you so, now we’re going to die.”

The door opened a crack and a familiar voice said, “It’s just me, Jongup.”

“J-Jongup?” you whispered.

The door opened and Jongup smiled at you as he said, “Miss me, noona?”

“Jongup!” you said as you ran and gave him a tight hug. “What are you doing here? Where are the others?”

“I’m here to save you and Daehyun, of course,” he said. “The others are here, just be patient.”

“You know him?” Hyojin said.

“Yes,” you said. “We can trust him.”

Suddenly, footsteps were heard coming up the stairs.

“I don’t suppose that is B.A.P?” you whispered.

Jongup shook his head in response. “When I count to three, run to the back door,” he said.

“But-”

“Trust me,” he said.

“One,” the footsteps getting closer, “two,” a head was starting to appear, “THREE!” Jongup shouted.

“Hey! You! STOP!” the stranger shouted. You didn’t listen as you ran out towards the back door with Hyojin. You ran down the stair case and continued running. You had no idea where you were going, but you knew you just had to hide.

“This way,” Hyojin said, taking the lead. He led you towards another door and hid behind it.

“We have the find Daehyun and Alice soon,” you muttered. “Who knows what they are doing to them right now.”

Hyojin opened the door a little bit and peeked through the crack. The halls were completely empty, which caused Hyojin to become suspicious.

“Don’t you find it strange how there is no men looking for us?” he asked. “There should be a whole bunch of them looking for us right now.”

“Oh, that won’t be necessary,” Raejoon said as he held you captive by the throat.

“Y-You,” Hyojin said.

Raejoon pointed the gun at his head, “Behave and follow or else RaeRin will die.”

“What did you do to her!?” Hyojin hissed. “You’re her twin brother!”

“Oh, so she hasn’t told you?” Raejoon smirked. “She has been naughty, poking her nose in every one of my business. Now, she pays the price.”

“You-”

“Don’t worry, I won’t kill her off just yet,” Raejoon said. “I have things in plan.” Raejoon pointed his gun towards Hyojin’s head, “Go.”

Daehyun winced as his hands burned from rubbing his skin against the ropes. It was no use, he couldn’t get out. Suddenly, noises were heard behind the door. Daehyun stopped struggling as he stared at the door intensely. The door opened and revealed Hyojin.

Daehyun’s eyes widened. **What is he doing here?** But then Hyojin was shoved out of the way to reveal Raejoon with a gun on one hand and a scared figure on the other.

“Han-ah!” Daehyun shouted.

“Daehyun,” you whispered.

“Nice reunion isn’t it?” Raejoon asked.

“What do you want from me?” Daehyun growled.

“Nothing,” Raejoon said. He shoved you out of the way, and you were captured by one of his men. You struggled to release yourself from the strong grip, but you weren’t strong enough. Hyojin tried to fight back as well, but two of the men held him down.

“Since you ruined my chances of taking over Planet Mato, I have taken a liking to Earth. No one can stop me now,” Raejoon hissed.

Daehyun bared his teeth are Raejoon, “I won’t allow you to do that.” Raejoon punched Daehyun across the face. “Oh really? You can barely get yourself out of that chair,” Raejoon laughed. “Tie them up,” he said.

“No, get away from me!” you shouted as 2 men began to tie you up.

“RaeRin!” Hyojin shouted as he spotted a figure hanging by the ceiling. RaeRin looked pale and dead.

“Please, don’t hurt her. Anyone but her…” Daehyun said through his raspy breathing.

“It’s so strange how an alien and human can develop such strong feelings for each other so much…interesting indeed.”

“HyeSun is human as well,” Daehyun said.

“Oh, but not anymore,” Raejoon said.

“You monster, what did you do to her?” Daehyun growled. Daehyun groaned as Raejoon punched him on the face again.

“No, stop,” you said as you tried to wriggle your way out of their grasp.

“I am not a monster,” Raejoon said. “I’m just like you.”

“You are nothing like me,” Daehyun said. “Neither will you ever be.” Raejoon grabbed Daehyun by the shirt and bared his teeth. “Don’t make me take unnecessary steps.” Daehyun said nothing as he glared back at Raejoon.

“Hang them up with the others,” Raejoon said. “Some entertainment should be held before I conquer Earth.”

“No!” you shouted as the 2 men dragged you away.

“You-”

“I prefer you not to say anything or they will die earlier than planned,” Raejoon said with a smirk. Daehyun watched as they dragged you up the stairs. One crushed you against the railing as the other duct taped your mouth and hooked you up with the string.

“Three, two, one” Raejoon said.

“MMMMMM!” you screamed as they threw you off the railing. You shut your eyes completely, your heart pounding. You groaned as your body slammed against Hyojin’s body.

“Han-ah!” Daehyun shouted. “Hyojin!”

“They’re fine,” Raejoon rolled his eyes. “Now, here’s an easy decision to make. Would you rather die first so you won’t have to see the others die? Or should they die first?”

“…”

“Now you have nothing to say?” Raejoon said. “Well, then I guess I’ll be choosing. Kill them all,” he said.

“No!” Daehyun shouted. “I’ll do anything; just don’t kill them, please.”

“What are you saying, hyung? Don’t try to play the hero when you are obviously defenseless.”

“Who said that?” Raejoon growled.

“I did,” Jongup said as he appeared from behind the railing.

“Missed us?” Himchan said.

“Thought you could just lose us, huh?” Yongguk said with a smirk. “We are B.A.P. we aren't easily forgotten.”