SM Artists Comes Back To Korea

My Life with My Oppa

Mood:S.I.C.K

Location:My Living Room

Song:SHINee-Lucifer Japanese Version

------------------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon P.O.V

Right now its 5:30PM,I went to the bath room and took a bath.After I changed,I grabbed Heebum,Baengshin and my phone and also my headphones,I plugged in my headphones and exited the dorm.I waited at the lobby for afew minutes and Soo Man samchoon's van oulled up in front of me,"come in,Taecyeon"Soo man samchoon said and I entered the van."Are you happy that their coming back?"Soo Man samchoon asked,"of course!^^"I replied,putting Heebum and Baengshin on the seat beside mine.After an hour,I fell asleep."Taecyeon,wake up.We're here"I heard Soo Man samchoon say,I opened my eyes only to see a grey paw dangling down,that's when I realized that Heebum was on my head,I put Heebum on my lap beside Baengshin and I stretched,after I stretched I picked both Heebum and Baengshin up and stared at them."Heebum-ah,Beangshin-ah,ileona"I said,as if Heebum and Baengshin were humans,they yawned and opend their eyes,at the same time."KYAA~~!!!Kyeopta!"I squealed and hugged both of them."Taecyeon-ah,come on,let's go in"Soo Man samchoon said and I followed him out of the van.Wow,SM artists are very impressive,there are thousands of fans here at the arrival hall!Most of them were Super Junior fans.There were a total of three 40 seater buses,I bet that those are for the staffs and for the singers."OHMAIGOD!!!!IS THT STROM'S LIGHTNING?!?!?!?"I heard a fan shout,all the fans currently present turned around and started crowding around me and Soo Man samchoon,good thing there were body gaurds and they allowed us to go in the place the oppa's and unnies will be arriving(A/N:not the arrival hall,like directly where the people arriving will be coming out from and no,not the plane =.=').I set both Heebum and Baengshin down and started playing with them to fend off my boredom.

Sungmin P.O.V

"YAH!PALI!"I shouted at the guys,"hyung,relax,its not that Taecyeon's dying"Eunhyuk said,taking his bag off the luggage belt,"BUT WHAT IF SHE GOT IN AN ACCIDENT?!?"I exclaimed,"relax Sungmin,I'm sure she's fine"Hankyung hyung replied,waiting for Heechul hyung(A/N:MIAN!Love HanChul too much....)."But,but!"I said but than I couldn't fight back,"but what?"Leeteuk hyung teased,oh how I hate how smart this guys is -.-'."How I hate how smart you are"I said and Leeteuk hyung chuckled."TAECYEON!!!!!!!"I shouted as soon as I saw her and tackled hugged her,good thing she already let go of Heebum and Baengshin-which they ran to Heechul."Gwenchana?"I asked,examining her,"why wouldn't I be?"She asked,damn smart girl =.='."How i hate how smart you are"I said and she smiled,"TAECYEON!!!!!!!"I heard someone shout and a second later,I saw Tamein hugging her like no tomorrow,"BOGOSHIPO!!!!"He shouted,"Nado"Taecyeon said and hugged him back,"YAH!!HANDS.OFF.THE.SISTER"I said and they laughed."What have you been doing,Taecyeon?"I asked her,"nothing much,just released a new album"she said,"Heechul oppa,give me Baengshin,I wanna play with him"Taecyeon said.turning around where HanChul was sitting,"sure,here you go"Heechul hyung said and gave her Baengshin,"kamsamnida ^^"she smiled and sat back down."You released a new album?What's it called?"I asked,"Winter Sonata.Since its alredy the bur season.And it's Sonata cause I only played the violin and never sang"she said,"you can play the violin?"Taemin asked,who was sitting across us with Minho(A/N:Again,MIAN!Love 2MIN too much as well...),"yup ^^"Taecyeon replied,"waho waho waho,Taecyeon can play the violin?!?!?"Henry exclaimed,standing up from his sit behind Taemin and Minho and beside Zhou Mi(A/N:Love ZhouRy as well,in fact,all the pairs I will mention in this fanfic,I love tham all too much to not include them,maybe KyuWook will be next),"yup ^^.Want to play together sometimes?"Taecyeon asked,"yup ^^".Soon everyone fell asleep,Taecyeon looked uncomfortable so I moved her head to my shoulder and slept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,I finally updated,I'm so proud TT.TT *takes tissue and wipes tears away*,lol,I'm not serious,but I did take tissue to wipe away my snot since I have running nose,and don't even say "then catch your nose" cause I hear that a lot from my friends *glares*.Well,that's all for now.BAI BAI~.Comments And Subscribers Are Appreciated And Loved.