Storm comes to Korea

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

Today is Storm's arrival and I'm getting ready to go to the airport with the Super Junior oppas,after I bathed,I changed my cloths into this.

And if you wondering if the shirt and bracelet belongs to Hyukkie oppa,yes,they do belong to Hyukkie oppa,I constantly borrow things from the Super Junior oppas thats all and I normally borrow things from Hyukkie oppa cause I like his style:3.Well anyways,I went out of mine and Sungmin oppa's room and the Super Junior oppa were either waiting for the others to get ready,were getting ready,were going to get ready and some were shirtless,oh god,I looked away on that."YAH!I'm only 16!"I shouted still looking away"YAH!Hyungs!I told you guys to not change here!"Sungmin oppa said covering my eyes"mianhae"they said and I heard alot of footsteps running here and there and after all the footstep sounds,Sungmin oppa uncovered my eyes."Hey isn't that Hyukkie's shirt and bracelet?"Kangin oppa asked"yup,I just borrowed it,didn't you know,I constantly borrow things from you guys"I said"oh,yeah I forgot"he said"but why do you borrow things from Hyukkie the most?"Heechul oppa asked"I like his style the best"I said,after hearing that,Hyukkie oppa ran and hugged me from the side."HAH!Princess likes my style the most!"Hyukkie oppa said"YAH!Hands off my sister!"Sungmin oppa said"m-mian"Hyukkie oppa said letting go of me,before he could I grabbed on to his arms"anyone can hug me whenever and where ever they want to"I said"b-but"Sungmin oppa said"you can too"I said"well,lets go,I don't want Storm and appa to wait"I said,Hyukkie oppa let go of me and we went out of the dorm,I never have a peaceful morning,I mean seriously,who fights at 10 in the morning?

-1 hour later,Incheon International Airport-

Eunhyuk P.O.V

We have already arrived at the Incheon International Airport,and Taecyeon is still asleep using my arm as her pillow,well I better wake her up."Princess,wake up"I whispered"hmm"she groaned"we're already at the airport"I said"oh,okay"she said and rubbed her eyes,she looked so cute when she did that.We got off the van and we were waiting for Storm to arrive,while we were waiting we saw many fans of Storm and fans of Super Junior too.After 30 minutes,the fans started screaming."Hey,Princess,is that Storm?"I asked Taecyeon pointing at the group of guys that has just arrived"yup"she said and stood up from her chair,smiling.

Taecyeon P.O.V

I stood up from my chair and the oppas followed,I walked closer to the glass dividing the arrivers and the people fetching them,it really is Storm:D.After a few minutes they walked out and fans started to gather around them,thanks to the guards noticing it was me,they made way for me to be with Storm.*Red in Japanese*"Taecyeon!"They all screamed and hugged me"Taecyeon we missed you so much!"Kaito sempai said"I missed you guys too"I said hugging them back,they broke the hug and stared at me."Oh!Your using the coat we gave you for your birthday"Nigaito sempai said"yup"I said"I missed you so much!"Zeito sempai said pushing Nigaito sempai out of the way to hug me"YAH!"Nigaito sempai said"what?"Zeito sempai said"boys!Enough!"I said"go-me"(sorry)they said."Hey Taecyeon"I heard a voice,I looked behind Storm and I saw appa."Appa!"Sungmin oppa and I shouted at the same time and went to hug our appa"appa,I missed you so much!"Sungmin oppa said"I missed you to son"appa said smiling"have you been taking good care of your sister?"Appa asked"yup"Sungmin oppa said."Um,Sungmin,Taecyeon,sorry to bother you,but mind introducing us?"Yesung oppa asked"oh,okay"I said.

--------------------------

Hello^^I will continue writing tomorrow cause I have a massive headache and I wanna sleep!Comments encouraged.