She Ran Away?(Edited)

My Life with My Oppa

Hankyung P.O.V

I came back to the dorms to be greeted by silence,well,I assume that Taecyeon is out with either SHINee,MBLAQ or U-Kiss,there's a possibility of her hanging out with ZE:A,CN Blue,Big Bang,2PM,Teen Top,B2ST,2AM,Miss A or Infinite.Well,I don't expect Taecyeon to cook lunch for me every Saturday,so I'll just make Chinese fried rice^^.

-After Schedules-

Sungmin P.O.V

YAY!!!!Finally!!Schedules are over,Teukkie hyung is right now putting in the code,when we came in the dorm,Taecyeon wasn't here,where could she be at 9PM?"Hmm,weird,Taecyeon's still not home"Hankyung hyung said"wait,what do you mean by 'STILL' "I asked him"when I came back at 2PM she wasn't at home either"he said"BWOH?!?"The other members shouted"you mean she's been gone for more than 5 hours?!"Kangin hyung asked,Hankyung hyung nodded"look around the the dorm!Maybe she went out somewhere"Teukkie hyung said and we all headed to where we would search first,our rooms.I went inside our room and looked for a note or something,as I was passing by my bed,I saw my diary on the floor opened on a specific page,I picked up my diary to check which page it was.Oh-no.She read the page where someone stated "man,Taecyeon can be annoying",I didn't even mean to put that title!This was from a paper I picked up from the ground in the school!Wait,this means Taecyeon might have ran away!Okay,relax Sungmin,and get out of the room and tell the members that Taecyeon might have ran away.I ran out of our room and told the members that Taecyeon might have ran away."BWOH!?!?!"They all shouted"why'd you even stick that on your diary?"Heechul hyung asked"I was going to throw it away.."I said"you could have at least threw it out earlier!"Kangin hyung said"alright!I'm sorry for not throwing it out earlier!"I shouted"it's okay Sungmin"Leeteuk hyung patted me on my back"thanks hyung"I smiled."Okay,now we don't know where Taecyeon is but she might have brought her phone with her,try calling her Henry"Leeteuk hyung said"okay"replied Henry.

Henry P.O.V

I called Taecyeon's phone but she didn't pick her phone up,I tried calling again and again and again but no luck."She won't pick up her phone hyung"I told Leeteuk hyung"try calling again"Leeteuk hyung told me so I did call her one more time."Yoboseyo,this is Lee Taecyeons' phone"A voice answered but it wasn't Taecyeon voice,but a guys' voice.

Woohyun P.O.V

I was walking in our room to see if Taecyeon was still asleep and she was,I was about to leave when I heard someone's phone ring,the ringtone was Henry Lau's Off My Mind,so I'm guessing it was Taecyeon phone,I walked over Taecyeon and her phone was in her hoodie's pocket,I slipped my hand in her hoodie's pocket and pulled out her phone."Yoboseyo,this is Lee Taecyeons' phone"I answered.

---------------------

Hello^^~I'm still sick so I think this chapter is -ish,and my sickness explains why I haven't been updating lately.Comments Encouraged.