Bullies

My Life with My Oppa

-Seoul University-

Taecyeon P.O.V

It's my second day as a girl in Seoul University and I wish it will be as good as my first day,but my wish weren't fulfilled,right now I am surrounded by girls,that is actually a gang,on the roof top that are either fans of Super Junior,SHINee,MBLAQ or U-Kiss."Listen you,you better stay away from Minho oppa!"Grace said"actually,stay away from all our oppas!"Gina,the twin sister of Grace said"YEAH!"They all said,and they have a HUGE number of people"well,I can't cause I can't stay away from my friends"I said"well,we give you this warning,if we ever see you with them ever again we will not hesitate to HURT you"Senri said and I flinched from the word 'hurt'.They went away and I went to the cafeteria,shivering,and yes,they dragged me to the roof top on my way to the cafeteria with Taemin oppa.When I reached the cafeteria,I went straight to our table."Taecyeon,are you okay"Taemin oppa asked while I was sitting"y-yes"I said"are you sure?Those girls dragged you away when I was walking with you and your shivering"he said"y-yes oppa,I-I'm okay"I said"well,okay then"he said hesitating to continue eating.

-SKIP,After School-

Sungmin P.O.V

"Taecyeon,tell me what those girls told you"I said"they didn't tell me anything"Taecyeon said"I know they told you something!You looked really disturbed when you came to the cafeteria!And you were also shivering!"I said"yeah,Taecyeon,what did they tell you?"Henry"well...they told me to stay away from you if not......"she said"if not what?"Kyuhyun asked"they might attempt to injure me"she said"WHAT?!?!WHO ARE THEY?!"I shouted,no one hurts my princess!"Grace and her gang"Taecyeon replied"don't worry Taecyeon,we'll make sure that you will be safe"Henry said"okay,thanks oppa"she said with a smile"well,now we need to go to our schedules"I said"okay,I gotta do my homework"she said and we left.

-2 hours later-

Taecyeon P.O.V

I finished my homework an hour and 30 minutes ago and wow am I bored!Well I better take a bath now,I don't know why but I love taking baths when I'm bored even though I've taken a bath already.-15 minutes later-I just finished taking a bath and I'm reading my messages on my phone,that's another thing I like to do when I'm bored,then my phone rang,I had a text from Taito oppa.

*red in Japanese*

From:Taito sempai^^

"Hey princess~we're coming to Korea to 1.be with you and 2.we need to make our debut with you as a girl,yes,we're going to make your debut as a girl in Korea since it's your original country,oh and we're going to make the songs Korean and Japanese,so basically,you won't need to go to school for 2 months cause of our schedules"

WHAT!?I won't have to go to school for 2 months?!?Well,I can understand why if we're in Japan but in Korea too?*Sigh*well,this is what happens when your in the top idol group in Asia.

To:Taito sempai^^

"Hey sempai~I see you still call me princess,well,when are you coming?"

After a few minutes,he replied.

From:Taito sempai^^

"2 days from now,your father already told the school that you won't be attending school for 2 moths cause of the debut through e-mail so you don't need to worry^^oh!And your brother and his friends won't need to attend school too,I don't know why but I think your dad wants to see his son that he hasn't seen since he was a child"

WHAT?They're be here in 2 days?Well,at least dad gave Sungmin oppa and the other oppas a break from school too.

To:Taito sempai^^

"Well,alright so I don't need to attend school tomorrow and for the whole 2 months?"

Suddenly.

From:Sungmin oppa^^

"Hey princess,did dad tell you that you don't need to go to school for 2 months starting tomorrow?"

Oh,dad already told Sungmin oppa.

To:Sungmin oppa^^

"Yup,you and the other oppas don't need too also cause dad wants to see you and I need to make my debut with Storm as a girl"

I replied.

*red in Japanese*

From:Taito sempai^^

"Yup"

Taito sempai replied.

To:Taito sempai^^

"Arigatou^^"(thank you)

Then Sungmin oppa replied.

From:Sungmin oppa^^

"Thanks for telling me"

I better ask Teukkie oppa if he could drive me to the airport 2 days from now.

To:Teukkie oppa^^

"Hey Teukkie oppa,can you drive me to the airport 2 days from now?"

I asked.

From:Teukkie oppa^^

"Why?".

Leeteuk P.O.V

Super Junior was in a photo shoot and we were on our break when suddenly my phone rang.

From:Baby Taecyeon(my name for Taecyeon in my phone)

"Hey Teukkie oppa,can you drive me to the airport 2 days from now?"

So I replied.

To:Baby Taecyeon

"Why?"

After a few seconds.

From:Baby Taecyeon

"Cause I need to fetch Storm from the airport,we need to make our debut with me as a girl"

To:Baby Taecyeon

"Okay,but Super Junior HAS to come along"

From:Baby Taecyeon

"Okay then"

Taecyeon replied."Okay Guys!We're going to the airport 2 days from now!"I called out"why?"Donghae asked"cause Taecyeon needs to fetch Storm from the airport and we're going to 1.accompany her and 2.we need to meet our dongsengs' members"I said"Oh,okay then"all of them Said and returned to what ever they were doing.

---------------------

Okay,I'm SOO sorry that I haven't been updating><.Comments encouraged.