Yu Hamin

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

"Oh,mianhae"I said while getting up,but still not looking up"oh,it's okay..."I heard a strangely familiar voice say"my little princess Taecyeon"the voice added,wait,I know that voice."HAMIN OPPA?!?"I exclaimed and looked at the person,it was Hamin oppa,my chanhan chingu(best friend) in the whole freaking world!"Hello my little princess"Hamin oppa said with a smile while opening his arms as if he was asking for a hug,I hugged Hamin oppa,"Hamin oppa!When did you get here"I asked Hamin oppa"I just got here 2 weeks ago,I finally got a chance to come back to my birth country,and seems that you too"he replied"well,Korea really isn't my birth country since I was born in Japan"I said while letting go of him,"um sorry to bother you Taecyeon,but,WHY ARE YOU HUGGING HIM, LIKE HE'S YOU NAMJA CHINGU OR SOMETHING?!"Sungmin oppa said,I forgot they were there for a second."Oppa,this is my chanhan chingu in the whole freaking world,Yu Hamin,he was my sunbaenim in my school in Japan"I said while Hamin oppa slung his arm around my shoulders"Yu Hamin imnida"Hamin oppa said while saluting at the oppas with two fingers"hey,Super Junior imnida,okay now questions,what's your relationship with my little sister?"Sungmin oppa said in a stern voice"I'm this little princesses' chanhan chingu but I treat her as my own little sister and my yeoja chingu"Hamin oppa said and kissed my cheek,I'm used to him kissing my cheek so I don't really mind.Now Sungmin oppa looks really annoyed right now and so are the other oppas."What's you age?"Kangin oppa asked"22"Hamin oppa said"that means your the hyung of Henry oppa and the dongseng of the other oppas"I told Hamin oppa and he mouthed an 'o'."Well,anyways,now that I've meet you again,mind if I spend the rest of the day with you?"Hamin oppa asked"I don't mind,but you have to ask the oppas"I said"well,hyungs,can I?"Hamin oppa asked"alright,but Taecyeon needs to go home first,we'll have to make sure that we can actually trust you,that means,you also have to follow us to the dorm"Leeteuk oppa said"okay then"Hamin oppa said and we walked back to the dorms with Hamin oppas' arm still slung across my shoulder and all the time,the Super Junior oppas looked annoyed especially Sungmin oppa."Okay,now that I followed Taecyeon and you guys back to your dorm,can I spend time with my chanhan chingu now?"Hamin oppa asked"alright then,you can go"Heechul oppa said and me and Hamin oppa walked to the park.

-2PM,At the park-

Taecyeon P.O.V

"Finally,I get some time with my chanhan chingu"Hamin oppa said and plopped down on a bench,I sat next to him and wiped his sweat away with my sleeve."I never realized oppa,but why did you dye your hair to black?You look better with blonde hair"I pouted.

 to this ->

"Aww,my chanhan chingu is so cute"Hamin oppa said while pinching my cheeks"ouch"I pouted"well,I am an ulzzang,I want to try out different hair styles"Hamin oppa said"well then next time just dye your hair blonde back or red"I said,I was sarcastic about the dyeing his hair red thing."Well,maybe I should try red next"Hamin oppa said"a-aniyo!Don't,I was sarcastic about the dyeing your hair red part!But I was serious about the dyeing you hair blonde  again"I said"well,I'll consider,oh and I have something to tell you"he said"what is it oppa?"I asked"I'll be schooling here"he said"chinja?What school?"I asked"Seoul University"he replied"really?that's my school too"I said"well,looks like I'll be with my little princess again"he said with a smile"what class are you in?"I asked"4-1,you?"he asked"I'm in 1-1"I said"looks like I can go to your class during break like in Japan"Hamin oppa said"yeah"I said with a smile"oh did you quit smoking?"I asked Hamin oppa"yup"he said"chinja?If I see even one cigarette,you'll have to give it to me"I said"okay then"he replied.After a few hours,Hamin oppa brought me back to the dorm since it was already 8PM."Bye Hamin oppa,your number is still the same right?"I asked Hamin oppa"yup"he said"oh,where do you live?"I asked"the building right next to yours"Hamin oppa said"chinja?Now I feel like your stalking me"I said"no I am not!It's just a coincidence!"Hamin oppa shouted"arasso arasso,relax oppa"I said"okay then,bye my little princess"Hamin oppa said and walked off."I'm back!"I yelled while removing my shoes"ah,Taecyeon!Did Hamin do anything to you?"Sungmin oppa said while examining me"no oppa!He wouldn't do anything bad to me!He wouldn't even let anything bad happen to me!"I said"okay then..."Sungmin oppa said and reluctantly went back to the couch to watch TV.I got in mine and Sungmin oppas' room and changed out of my clothes,after I changed,I went out and watched TV with the rest of the oppas.After watching,we went to our rooms to sleep,when I was about to go to sleep,I received a message.

From:My One And Only Namja Chingu(that's my name for Hamin oppa even though we're not dating)

Good Night my little princess~

I smiled and replied to his message.

To:My One And Only Namja Chingu

Good night my prince~

I sent the message and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Hamin P.O.V

From:My Little Princess

Good night my prince~

I smiled and put my phone down,so this is still the time she sleeps on Saturdays,I spent alot of time crashing in her place in Japan so I pretty much know what time she goes to sleep,well,"good night my little princess~"I said in my head and fell asleep.

----------------

Okay,I just couldn't wait so I had to update and Yu Hamin is actually 26 but since I don't want him to be too old,I'll put his age as 22.Comments Encouraged.