First day in school as a girl

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

Sungmin oppa won the debate with Hankyung oppa yesterday and I switched rooms with Hyukkie oppa,not that I don't like being in the same room as Sungmin oppa,it's just that it was troublesome to move all my stuff,well at least I had 15 guys to help me.Okay,now it's Monday and I woke up 30 minutes earlier than my alarm,I should get up now,so,I got up from Hyuk-My bed,well now mine,and went to the bathroom to take a bath and change into my uniform.-15 minutes later-I just finished taking a bath and oppa is still sleeping,*sigh*well,there's still 15 minutes left,I should cook breakfast,when I went out ,Ryeowook oppa was already awake and cooking Ryeowook."Morning oppa^^"I greeted"morning Taecyeon"Ryeowook oppa greeted back.

Ryeowook P.O.V

"Morning Taecyeon"I greeted her back"why're you up so early?"She asked "well,I didn't want to be up,I just woke up an hour earlier than my alarm"I said"oh,then why are you making breakfast?"She asked me"well,I had nothing to do,so I made breakfast,oh and breakfast is ready"I said"okay"she said"and you look good in your uniform by the way^^"I said"thanks oppa^^"she replied.

-SKIP-

Taecyeon P.O.V

It's my first day in school as a girl,I'm still nervous,I hope no one will end up bashing me everyday.it's okay if someone bashes me but,I don't want to be bashed everydayTT.TT,well,anyways,me and the oppas just arrived the school and guys are now staring at me which caused my oppas to give them death glares,and yes,the oppas ARE walking me to my class.We just reached class 1-1"Taecyeon,just call us when people are people are bullying you,araso?"Sungmin oppa said"it's okay oppas,I can take care of myself"I said"well,anyways just call us if anything happens,araso?"Hyukkie oppa said"okay"I said and Sungmin oppa kissed my forehead before they went to their classes,I entered my class,when I was about to enter,when I met our teacher"oh,good morning sir"I said"ah,good morning Taecyeon-shi,I see that the news was true about your gender"Mr Kim said"well,it sure is true"I said"come on then,let's introduce your new self to the class"he said while opening the door,he entered the class and I followed him."Alright class"He said and all the students stopped talking and looked at the front,they were all shocked to see me and Taemin was just sitting at his chair with a big smile on his face."We will have a new student joining us,well she isn't new,she just re-entered as a girl,Taecyeon-shi,please introduce yourself,again"Mr Kim said making the class laugh"anyeonghaseyo,Lee Taecyeon imnida,I hope you will treat me well also as a girl"I said"okay,is there any questions for Ms Taecyeon?"our teacher asked"so,your really  girl?Not a boy?"Seohyun asked"yup,Seohyun-shi"I said"oh,you can drop the formalities,just call me Seohyun unnie"Seohyun unnie said"me too!Just call me Yoona unnie!"Yoona unnie said"araso,unnie"I said"okay,Taecyeon-shi,your seat is still next to Taemin-shi"Mr Kim said and I walked over to Taemin"hey oppa"I said while sitting down"I'm so glad that you revealed your real gender,Taecyeon"Taemin oppa whispered"thanks,Storm's members are happy too"I said and we listened attentively to the class.

-2 hours later,after classes-

Taemin P.O.V

 

I'm so happy that Taecyeon revealed her gender^^wait till the hyungs see her^^.I grabbed Taecyeon's hand and led,more like dragged her to the cafeteria,I saw my hyungs and I ran over to them still dragging Taecyeon along."Hey hyungs^^!"I said"hey Taemin,hey Taecyeon,I'm so happy that what I read on the news was real!"Onew hyung exclaimed"well,I'm just happy that Taemin's not dragging me anymore"Taecyeon said"oh,mianhae Taecyeon"I said and let go of her.

Sungmin P.O.V

I saw Taecyeon sitting at our table with SHINee,MBLAQ and U-Kiss already so we made out way to the table,I hugged Taecyeon from behind"Taecyeon!Are you hurt?Did anybody bully you?"I asked her"relax oppa,I'm fine!"She exclaimed"good"I said.After the break we went back to our classes and before we separated,I made sure Taecyeon was okay again.

-SKIP,After School-

Taecyeon P.O.V

I had a nice first day as a girl in school,well except for the fact that some girls are already hating on me for being close to the oppas,other then that,I had a good first day.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the VERY crappy chapter,well anyways,I hope you like the story so far even though there's only 3 chapters.Well,anyways,comments encouraged.

 

P.S:This is just if you guys forgot what the uniform looks like.