Epilogue.

My Life with My Oppa

I sat on the bench and looked at the view in front of me. I remember when I first saw Hangang River Park. It was beautiful, and it still is. I smiled. I remember the my first time here, I was with Sungmin oppa and Eunhyuk oppa, and I was still posing as a male. They had promised to show me the famed Hangang River. It was also then when I almost blew my cover by almost squealing like a little girl when I saw the scene in front of me. It was absolutely beautiful and I was glad it didn't change.

I recalled the times when I would wind up alone in the dorm because all of the members had schedule, and when anyone came back earlier than usual, I would scramble to ger my wig and always looked dishelved when I exited her room, which I still shared with Hankyung oppa back then. I laughed slightly. I suddenly remembered when Hankyung found me out. He was the first of the fifteen members to find out, and it was a half-pleasant and half-unpleasant surprise for both of us. I then remembered when Sungmin found out and laughed even harder, not even caring about the weird looks I was getting. Sungmin was absolutely dumbfounded and a little angry when he found out. Dumbfounded because come on, how would you feel if you suddenly found out your 'brother' was actually your sister? Angry because he was the last one to find out. That was then when I thought I made a grave mistake. Sungmin was already a little protective of male Taecyeon, his protective-ness just multiplied ten folds when he found out I was actually a girl.

It was currently 2015 and I am tgoing to turn twenty years old soon. It has been four years since I came to live with my brother and Super Junior, and believe me, a lot of went down. Some few, some bad. First of all, of course, everyone found out I was actually a girl. And , I swear I almost died when some of those 'fans' attacked me in school because I'm spending time with 'their' oppas. Like, the hell? Damn it wasn't my fault I came from the same womb that carried Lee Sungmin. There was also the time when I was that moody seventeen year old and saw that diary page, that didn't belong to Sungmin oppa, in his diary (damn still laughing at that way too much). And of course, along with other moody teenager, I ran away. To where? Infinite's dorm. Genius, I know. I stayed there for maybe a few weeks? Damn I was childish. That was also when they found out I has astraphobia, which I got rid of, by the way. And then I was forced to go back to the Super Junior dorm because Sungmin oppa caught me in school, and then I found out that the page wasn't his. So there's the crowned 'Stupidest Moment of Lee Taecyeon'.

But then things started to get better from there. Hamin oppa came back to his birth place and coincidentally, we found each other. And then he confessed to me. I swear I cried when he asked me to be his girlfriend. But then there was also the time the Super Junior members found out I was dating Hamin oppa and hell was released, but we're all good now. And then I debuted as a solo in Korea, and that album was fulled with violin music. That was one of my most proudest moments. The following year I also had a haircut and damn, let me tell you, that day was a freaking war. I took years to grow my previous hair and then I had to go cut it. Of course I wouldn't want my 'hardwork' to go to waste! But they had Kangin the Bear with them. That was when I knew I had lost that war. I got the haircut and also dyed my hair. It was still pretty long though and out of the norm. Of course in the time frame between then and now, I got another hair cut. My hair is now just a little bit past my shoulders and it's reddish-brown, so I guess you could call it pretty normal now? I also fainted because of over fatigue, but that's pretty minor. Then there's that moment when Sungmin oppa found out about Jeongmin oppa, while he and Heechul oppa were dressed in drag, of all times. Trust me, that took a long time to explain to the Boyfriend members ("I swear they don't normally do that" was my only defense). Then there was Storm's Korean comeback. Which was a-ma-zing! It was loads of fun. I got to work with my beloved Storm boys again, and when we went to Japan for our Japanese comeback, we got the opportunity to work with Gakupo, a singer in Japan, for a song. It was called 'iNSaNiTY', and it's beat was hella rad.

Of course, last year, Sungmin oppa also got a girlfriend and then wifed her later in the year. But that doesn't change the fact that I got engaged first. Hamin oppa asked me for my hand in November last year, now, if I cried when he asked me to be his girlfriend, I freaking bawled when he asked me to be his wife. My knees got weak and damn, I just bawled. Hamin oppa of course panicked, because, come on, his future wife was bawling and on her knees, that wasn't really a positive sign. But I said yes, and now we're getting ready for our marriage in June, after I turn twenty. The hardest thing about all of this is getting Sungmin oppa's approval. Me being only nineteen, Sungmin oppa was raising hell. My parents and Jeongmin oppa were fine, since they knew Hamin oppa for almost as long as I have. But Sungmin oppa only knew Hamin oppa for a few years, so I guess you could say I could understand him? But damn, he didn't have to raise hell. It took us a month to convince us. We only got his blessings on Sungmin oppa's wedding day. He said it was his gift to us.

"Why so smiley,wifey?" Someone waved a crepe in front of my eyes, making me retract my head quickly and looking at the male, and then I smiled wider. But then I noticed what he said, then I just snorted. "Please don't be lame with me, oppa." I said. "And hey, don't get too carried away, we still have a few months left." I said as I took the crepe from his hand. "Hey, I'm just too excited. The most beautifull woman in the world is going to be permanently off the market, and I'm the lucky one that gets her for forever." Hamin oppa said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pecked my cheek, eliciting a giggle from me. "Hey, I get the most handsome man in the world, so I guess that makes us even." I replied as I bit into my crepe. "So, soon-to-be Mrs Yu Taecyeon, why were you so smiley?" Hamin oppa asked. "Nothing, nothing. Just recalling the past few years." I replied as I laid my head on his shoulder. "It has been a little crazy, huh?" Hamin oppa smiled. "Yeah, yeah it has. But that's life with an oppa like Lee Sungmin." I smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that, my friends, is the end of My Life with My Oppa. I has been four years (lol two years too late) since I started this and I am finally ending this today (and till today I didn't proofread ffs). The reason for this double update is because I wan on a role man I was motivated to actually update this story so I didn't stop. So now, I would like to thank all you for actually showing genuine interest in this ty story of mine (and for those who have subscribed to my other stories, thanks for being interested in all my ty stories). It has been four years and all you probably felt that I would never complete this story when I stopped updating in 2013 (?), but I don't liek doing that. I know the ending was way too sudden, but really I just lost all motivation to continue this any longer. You guys have watched me mature, and I can say that confidently because I started this story when I was in my first year of aff. Once again, thank you everyone, and I hope you enjoyed My Life with My Oppa :)