Change Of Hair.OH HELL NAW!

My Life with My Oppa

Sungmin P.O.V

"COME ON TAECYEON!YOU NEED A HAIR CUT!!!"I shouted once more and tried to pull her out of her bed,"OH HELL NAW!!!DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR MY HAIR TO BE THIS LONG?!?IT TOOK ME MY WHOLE FREAKING LIFE!!!!!"Taecyeon shouted back,holding onto the headboard of her bed more firmly while I pulled her more harder,"SERIOUSLY TAECYEON!!YOUR HAIR'S TOO LONG!!!"I shouted back,pulling her even harder,"ANDWE!!!!!!!"She shouted back,still holding onto her headboard even more firmly."AISH!!THAT'S IT!!I'm getting Kangin hyung!!!!"I shouted and ran to Kangin hyung,okay,not really ran,just,find him."KANGIN HYUNG!!!"I shoured and I found him in the living room,"neh?"He asked,looking up from the TV,"help me get Taecyeon to get her to let go of her headboard so we can finaly leave and get her to cut her hair!"I shouted,"she still hasn't let go??Did she at least got dressed??"Kyuhyun asked,I'm seriously starting to doubt that I'm his favorite hyung,I mean,he has been around Wookie lately and now,Wookie has his head resting on Kyu's shoulder and it's not that I'm jealous,or something."Okay,I'll try to get her to let go"Kangin hyung said and walked to our room.

Taecyeon P.O.V

Is he finally gone?I looked up and saw no one,YES!Okay,you confused?Well,this was what happened.....

*Flashback*

I was lying on my stomach on the couch when Sungmin oppa approached me,"Taecyeon,we're getting you a hair cut"as soon as he finished saying those words,

I stood up and ran to our room,locking the door in the process,hell no am I going to cut my hair!It took me my whole life to get it this long!!!

"TAECYEON!!!OPEN THE DOOR!!!THE HYUNGS KNOW ALREADY AND WE'RE GOING!!!!"Sungmin oppa pounded the door,"HELL NAW!!"I shouted and buried myself under my blankets.

Soon,I heard the door being unlocked,damn,I forgot that he had spare keys....

"TAECYEON!!WE'RE GOING TO GET YOU A HAIR CUT WHETHER YOU YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!"Sungmin oppa said and pulled the blankets off,again,damn,I forgot how strong this guys is....

I greabbed the headboard and griped it tenaciously,"TAECYEON!!!WE'RE GOING!!!!"Sungmin oppa said and started pulling me by my ankles,and that's when the tug of war began.........

*End of flashback*

So,that's how it went."TAECYEON!!!"I heard Kangin oppa's voicce,damn,I grabbed onto the headboard again and I felt someone pulling me again,this time,stronger."JUST GET A HAIR CUT ALREADY!!!"Kangin oppa shouted and pulled me again,good thing I had good resistance,if not,I would have gave up by now."NO!!!IT TOOK ME 16 FREAKING YEARS TO GET IT THIS LONG!!!!"I shouted,I love my hair!And i'm not planning to do anything with it!!!"COME ON!!!"He pulled harder,okay,ouch,mow them the pain kicks in!?!?!?Stupid pain."ARASSO ARASSO!!JUST STOP PULLING ME!!!!I'll go,only if you guys allow me to get the hair style I want"I shouted and he stopped,"okay then,get ready.I'll tell the other members"he said and went out.Aish,my beautiful hair TT.TT,its going to be gone in a few hours TT.TT.I got up and went to the bathroom to change,I swear,the weather is bipolar,just yesterday,it was snowing like mad,and now,its sunny,aish =.='.aAnyways,fter changing,I went out and saw the oppas ready."Okay,good,now let's go"Sungmin oppa said and we went out.As soon as we got to the hair salon,Hyukkie oppa and Hannie oppa held me down,just in case I pounced on the person who was going to style my hair."Oh,Super Junior,how can we help you?"The ahjumma at the counter asked,"this is Taecyeon,my little sister and she needs a hair cut"Sungminnie oppa said,"ah,come this way"she said and I followed her,but with Hyukkie oppa and Hannie oppa still holding me down."Aish,oppas,let go of me,I won't pounce on the person"I said and they hesitantly let go."Okay,Taecyeon-shi,what hair style do you want?"The hair dresser asked,"this one and please include the color and whatever else"I said,showing her a picture on my phone,"arachi,we'll get it done in 6 hours since we still have to rebond your hair and that takes 4 hours and also the hair coloring takes 2 hours"the hair dresser said and I nodded.Good thing its only 8 in the morning and in 6 hours it would be,around 2.

-4 hours later-

Taecyeon P.O.V

FINALLY!!!My hair is done,well,I'm still sad my previous hair was gone TT.TT."Taecyeon,you have really weird ides about your hair....."Sungmin oppa said,"oh just be happy that I cut my hair"I snarled and they backed away,"well....Wanna eat?"Hyukkie oppa asked,"sure"I said and we walked out of the hair salon.They're lucky they allowed me to do whatever with my hair,if not,I swear,I could have just made a demon sword appear in my hand due to my stigmas on my back and kill them in their spot.

---------------------------------------------------

Well,last update before I go on hiatus,hope you liked it ^^.I hate exams,but the good thing is that English is always the first paper ^^.Maybe i'll update one more time during the weekends but that chances are low,but if I do,then it'll most probably be this or My Life Is Filled With Gangs.Never bothered to check so I'm sorry if there are like,hundreds of mistakes :p.Well,that's all for now.BAI BAI~.Comments And Subscribers Are Appreciated and Loved.