Depression

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

I.AM.OFFICIALLY DEPRESSED!And it's gonna take me sometime to recover,more like it's gonna take me a week to recover,but 'm glad I have 2 days off from school so as the oppas and they also have 2 days off from schedules,good thing uncle(I call Lee Soo Man uncle)knows that I will take almost forever to recover from depression,*sigh*,at least I'll have the oppas to keep me company,I was lying on the floor of the living room and Teukkie oppa came out."Baby Taecyeon,I know your depressed,but at least don't lie down on the floor"Teukkie oppa said,concerned"I have no life in me to do so"I said"come on"he said while crouching down to carry me"you told me you have no life in you right now so might as well carry you to the couch,besides,no one in this dorm had life in them in at 6 in the morning"he added while carrying me bridal style and lying me down on the couch"oppa,can I sit on your lap?"I asked,I still haven't recovered from crying so there's a chance I'll end up crying again."Sure"Teukkie oppa said while reaching out to me,I sat up and sat on Teukkie oppa's lap resting my head on his shoulder.

Leeteuk P.O.V

I let taecyeon sit on my lap,again,and I hugged her to comfort her,I hope she get's over her depression.

---------------------------------

Hello^^~!What do you think of the picture?Well,the picture is actually not any random picture,that's my little cousin and the great editing were done by my other little cousin.Comment encouraged^^