Running Away

My Life with My Oppa

Just to warn you this maybe be a very -ish chapter since I'm sick right now and can't think straight.

----------------------

Taecyeon P.O.V

Still in depression and it's a Saturday morning so the depression should go away tomorrow.Well,I am bored so I decided to search around the dorm,first,since I'm too lazy to get out of mine and Sungmin oppa's room,I poked through Sungmin oppas' things.I opened his cabinet,which is as huge as mine,and saw a lot of things pink,wow oppa,even I don't have that much pink things,well,I think i going to get sick if I see this pink things more so I closed his cabinet and went through his nightstand,I opened the first drawer and I saw more pink things so I quickly closed it,I opened the next drawer and saw tons accessories,wow,oppa has more accessories than me,I opened the last drawer and I saw books,but there was one that caught my eye.There was a book saying"Sungmin's Diary"........A DIARY!?!Yes!!JACKPOT!I took it out and went through the pages,one page had a title that caught my eye,it said"Annoying-.-"I read through the page and saw the word that caused my heart to shatter,it said"man,Taecyeon can get annoying".I dropped the diary and cried,HARD.I can't believe that Sungmin oppa has been finding me annoying,maybe I should just get out of the dorm,and I did,I ran into the streets and ran into an abandoned alley connecting main street to a not so busy road that has several shops.I slid down the wall of the alley since I can't support myself anymore,I hugged my knees and sobbed,then suddenly,"princess Taecyeon?"A voice called out to me.I looked up and saw.....

Sungjong P.O.V

 

Stupid hyungs,they're too lazy to buy the groceries with me.I went in the alley connecting main street and whatever street I was in,I saw someone crying.......WAIT!?CRYING!?!?!?I took a closer look and I'd know that hair anywhere,Taecyeon,I approached her,and it really was Taecyeon."Princess Taecyeon?"I called to her,she looked up and saw tears running down her cheeks.WHY IS SHE CRYING?!?"O-oppa?"Taecyeon said and I could hear that her voice was shaking and she was sniffling."Oppa!"She said again and this time she jumped towards me,which caused me to drop the groceries,and buried her face in my chest,it took me a while to react but I hugged her back in a comforting way."Why are you crying?And most of all,why are you even in this alley?"I said rubbing her back"I-I read something in S-Sungmin oppas' diary"she said sniffling and in a shaky voice"what is it?"I asked still hugging her"h-he said I c-could b-be a-annoying"she replied,again with a shaky voice"what?!Then why are you here?"I asked her,how could Sungmin hyung even wright something like that?"I r-ran away"Taecyeon replied to my question"but you have no where to go"I said"I-I know"she said"well,stay with Infinite then"I said"will it be a-alright with the o-other oppas"she asked me"yes,they'll be trilled that you will be staying with us"I said"o-okay then"she said and removed her face from my chest,but she stumbled."Are you okay?"I asked,anxious"y-yes"she said"come on,I'll carry you to the dorm"I said crouching down"but you have to carry your groceries"she said"don't worry,I'm much more stronger then I appear to be"I said"o-okay then"she said and hopped on my back,I picked up the groceries and I made secured Taecyeon on my back and walked towards the dorm.-15 Minutes later-We reached the dorm and at some point,Taecyeon fell asleep on my back,I pressed our floor number and waited to get to the dorm,I went out of the elevator  and entered the code on the door."Hyungs!I'm back!"I shouted"hey Sung-WHY IS TAECYEON ASLEEP  ON YOUR BACK?"Hoya hyung shouted which cause the other hyungs to stop doing whatever they were doing and eyed me."She read that she was annoying on Sungmin hyung's diary and ran away"I said,putting down the groceries on one of the kitchen counters and lying Taecyeon down on my bed."Then,she's going to stay here,forever?"Sungkyu hyung asked"well,I don't know maybe she'll go back when it's the right time or maybe she'll stay here with us forever"I said"well,let's just make sure that we take good care of her until she gets out of her depression and actually go back to the Super Junior hyung's dorm"Dongwoo hyung said.

-----------------------

Don't say I didn't warn you about the chapter being -ish.Comments Encouraged.