Shopping With The Infinite Oppas

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

After breakfast,we went to the mall,this is what I'm wearing.

Top:

 

Bottom:

 

Shoes:

 

Hoodie:

 

Bracelet:

 

Yes,I did run away from the Super Junior dorm in these clothes,the day I ran away from the dorm,I was out with SHINee,MBLAQ and U-Kiss,and also I met Dongho oppa for the first time.When we reached the mall,the first thing that caught my eye was an accessory store.Hey,don't judge me,I love accessories that's why I always end up using the oppas' accessories,well,anyways,Sungkyu oppa caught me staring at these bracelets.

(they were on the display window)

"You really like cuff bracelets,do you?"Sungkyu oppa asked me while looking at the bracelets with me."Yup"I answered"well then,wait here"he said and walked in the shop,and,of course I didn't know what he was going to do so I tilted my head in confusion.After a few minutes,Sungkyu oppa came out,"here you go princess Tae"Sungkyu oppa said while giving me a bag,I took the bag and looked inside,it was the bracelets!"Thanks oppa!"I said while hugging him"no problem princess Tae,you are our princess"Sungkyu oppa said while hugging me back"now,come on,the other guys might be looking for us"Sungkyu oppa added and I nodded and we joined the other oppas.

-4 hours later-

Sungjong P.O.V

Wow princess Tae really bought a lot of accessories!She bought more then 5 bracelets,10 necklaces and I think her undying love for cuff bracelets caused her to buy,I don't know about 15 or 20?Well,at least she didn't ask us to carry her bags for her,but as the good oppas we are,we carried them anyways."Oppas,are you sure those bags aren't heavy?I mean,at least let me help"Taecyeon said"nope,we are 7 strong men,besides,like what I told you earlier,your our princess"Sungkyu hyung said"plus,we'll feel guilty if you have red marks on your arms"Hoya hyung added and all of us nodded in agreement"*sigh*,alright,I give up"Taecyeon said and we went in the van.Shopping with princess Tae was fun yet tiring.

--------------------------------------------

I am so so so so sorry for not updating><*bowing 90 degrees*.Well anyway,I hope you like this chapter.Comments Encouraged.