Bullied in depression

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

I'm still in depression and I can't concentrate at all!Taemin oppa and Sungjong oppa(he's in my class and sitting in front of me)knows that I'm depressed and they've been trying to get me to feel better ever since the starting of the day.

RIIIING!!!!!!!!!

The bell for break just rang."Taecyeon,are you felling better?"Sungjong oppa asked,I shook my head weakly and got up"Taecyeon,where are you going?"Taemin oppa asked me"roof"I said and went to the roof.I reached the roof and made sure no one was there,okay,there's no one here,I made my way to the end of the roof and sat down hugging my keens."I THOUGHT WE TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM OUR OPPAS!"I heard someone yell in anger from the door,I turned my head to see the twins and their gang."YEAH!AND NOW YOU HAVE INFINITE,TEEN TOP AND ZE:A WITH YOU!"some random girl shouted and I stood up"now,you pay the price"Senri said with a smirk,I still don't know why her and the twins were the queenkas of this school.Anyways,they approached me and Grace punched me in the face which sent me to the ground,I'm too depressed to even speak to them!They continued to kick,punch,etc me and all I could do is wish that one of my oppas were coming and my came true,I heard the door slam open and Sungmin oppa was standing there.

Sungmin P.O.V

I was wondering where Taecyeon was so I asked Taemin and Sungjong."Hey,where did Taecyeon go?"I asked"she said she was going to the roof"Sungjong replied"well,I'm going to get her"I said and made my way to the roof.I reached the roof and I heard screaming,mostly insults,wait,INSULTS!?I opened the door to see is anything happened to Taecyeon and I saw a bunch of girls kicking and punching Taecyeon,oh no they did not just beat up my sister!And when she's depressed as well!Okay,I've had enough of watching this,I slammed the door open and the girls turned around."WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO MY SISTER?!?!?!?"I yelled"o-oppa"Senri stuttered"DO YOU KNOW HOW DEPRESSED SHE IS ABOUT STORM?!?!?"I yelled again"well,she deserves it!This has been too clingy on you guys!"Gina shouted,she did not just call Taecyeon a !"Who did you call a ?Your lucky enough that I have no mood on kicking all of your asses right now"I said sending all of them a death glares,I made my way to Taecyeon and picked her up bridal style and made my way to the nurse's office."If I ever see you hurting Taecyeon again,I make sure you won't get to see tomorrow"I said before I left.

-----------------------

Hi!I finally made a chapter where Sungmin has his P.O.V^^.Comments encouraged.