Night With The Infinite Oppas

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

Sungjong oppa and Namstar oppa dragged me to the dining room since I don't have enough strength to support myself yet.When I was a child,someone messed with my feelings really badly and ever since then,I always get extremely weak that I cant even walk,it's like I became bipolar except my moods don't suddenly change from one to another.I didn't even realize that we were already in the dining room until Sungjong oppa dragged me to the seat next to his."Princess tae,are you going back to the Super Junior sunbaenims dorms anytime soon?Well,not that I'm driving you out of our dorm"Sungkyu oppa said"all I know is that maybe I'll be here for a long time,I don't think I can confront them that early"I said"okay,then,we're all going to the mall tomorrow"Sungjong oppa said"wae?"I asked him"cause you maybe here for a long time and you won't have anything to change to"he replied"oh yeah,but how about my uniform?And where will I sleep?"I asked them"I'll take care of your uniform and you could sleep in the same room as us,we have an extra bed there anyways"Hoya oppa sad"but,how will you get my uniform?"I asked"we have our ways"L oppa said.After Dinner,they decided to watch a movie,a horror movie in fact.Why did they have to choose a horror movie to watch at 10PM?I mean,I'm fine with watching while Im not weak and all but when I'm weak,I'll seriously end up asking someone if I could sleep next to him or her.I didn't want to destroy their fun so I didn't tell them that I can't watch a horror movie when I'm in this state.I sat down in between Hoya oppa and Sungjong oppa and Dongwoo oppa started the movie.I held onto Sungjong oppa's arm tightly whenever a scary scene came up.

Sungjong P.O.V

At some point of the movie,princess Tae fell asleep on my arm while still holding onto it.After the movie,I carried princess Tae to the room and helped the hyungs clean up the mess in the living rom."Is baby Taecyeon asleep?"L hyung asked"yup"I replied while picking up the pillows on the floor"okay"he said and returned to cleaning.After we cleaned up the living room,it was already 11:30PM so we went in the room to sleep.-1 hour later-I felt someone shaking my arm and I thought it was one of the hyungs so i ignored it and turned the other way but the person kept on shaking me."Sungjong oppa"I heard the person say"what?"I asked not turning then I noticed that it was princess Tae so I turned around and opened my eyes but not sitting up."Can I sleep next to you?"Taecyeon asked,I heard that her voice was shaking so I didn't bother to ask why."Okay"I said while moving over,she slipped in my blanket and fell asleep beside me.

--------------------------

Okay,I ended up not having homework so I updated this,but I still have French lessons today and tomorrow-.-,but I'll try to update tomorrow.Comments Encouraged.