Storms' debut:Practice

My Life with My Oppa

Ignore the pic cause I can't find a better pic of the Shion brothers and just imagine that the one with yellow hair is Zeito.

-----------------------

Taecyeon P.O.V

After Super Junior and Storm introduced themselves,we left the airport and went to SM Entertainment as Storm's Korean record label is SM.E,when we reached SM.E,we met up with Mr Soo Man to tell him about Storm's debut with me as a girl,Mr Soo Man was not surprised that I was a girl since him and appa are very good friends with each other.When Sungmin oppa heard the Mr Soo Man knew that I was a girl he became gloomy cause he never knew I was a girl from the beginning and his boss knew that I was a girl from the very beginning,which led  me to comforting him,well,that's what I get for having the king of aegyo as my brother.After Sungmin oppa returned to his normal state,Super Junior went to practice and Storm made out debut album.

-3 hours later-

Taecyeon P.O.V

After 3 hours or more(I loss track of time)Storm finally finished our debut album,our official debut song is Steel Cage Princess(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuLkF-rSJOY)then followed by Wide Knowledge Of The Late Madness(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HgoDQ_454I)then Dark Woods Circus(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7dJTtAVdqk)then Blue Ice Castle(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXe5_Fe0Ss)then Red Swamp Bottom(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJmxThOHxP4)then Guard And Scythe(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDR-iPSHeVo&feature=related)then Be My Sacrifice(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ6Y-4yxy90)and finally,The Disappearance Of Miku Hatsune(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvnIFo3xMfY).After we recorded the songs,we practiced for making the Music Video of the songs.

-4 hours later-

Taecyeon P.O.V

We've been practicing for 7 hours straight,I'm used to it since in Japan I would always agree with Storm that we'll be practicing for 15 hours so I'm not really effected by this and now is our break,I wonder what the Super Junior oppas are doing,it's only 8 so they should still be practicing or having schedules,and I know cause they come home at 12 plus,and now since I would be having schedules now,I'll be going back at 12 plus or if Storm would be practicing for 15 hours,then I would be back at 4AM-________-.Well,it's still normal,sometimes I wouldn't even wanna end practice cause the sempais are fun to practice with."Hey,princess,your oppa is here"Nigaito oppa told me in Korean"oh really?"I asked"BABY TAECYEON~~~~!!!!!"I heard Sungmin oppa calling,I turned around and I saw him and the other oppas."Hey princess,you still practicing?"Teukkie oppa asked"yup"I said"what time will you be finishing?"Zhou Mi oppa asked"I dunno,wait,let me ask my appa"I said"okay"he said"hey,appa,what time will we be ending?"I asked appa"oh,at 11:30PM"appa said"okay"I said"well,we can end now if you want to"he said"nope,there's no need to"I said"alright"he said and I ran off to the oppas."My appa said we'll be ending at 11:30PM"I told the Super Junior oppas"oh,then you could either wait for us or you could go home yourself"Kangin oppa said"I'll wait then"I said"oh,we have to go baby,we have to get back to practice"Sungmin oppa said"okay,bye,we have to return to practice too"I said and they left and we continued our practice.

-11:30PM-

Taecyeon P.O.V

Storm's practice just ended and I'm on my way to Super Junior's practice room,on my way there I bumped into SHINee."Oh,hey Taecyeon^^why're you here?"Taemin oppa asked"I had practice today with Storm"I told him"really?So you're going to debut tomorrow?"Jonghyun oppa asked"yup"I said"well,okay then,we'll be going back to our dorm now,bye Taecyeon!"Minho oppa said while running off followed by Taemin oppa,Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa pulling Key oppa.Well,total randomness,anyways,I continued going to Super Junior's practice room,when I reached their practice room,I knocked on the door and opened it,I saw the oppas dancing and I sneaked my way to sit down against a wall mirror,well,I'm kinda sleepy so I think I'll sleep for a while.

-30 minutes later-

Eunhyuk P.O.V

We were so busy practicing that we didn't even notice that Taecyeon entered our practice room not until we finished practice."Alright,who's gonna carry her?"Yesung hyung asked"I'll do it!"Heechul hyung said"NO!!!I WILL!"All the other members said which broke out into a fight."Aish!Shut up!I'll do it,since I'm her brother!"Sungmin hyung said and with that he picked Taecyeon up and carried her to the van.

--------------------------------------

I'm sorry for not updating!Mianhae><.Comments Encouraged.