Lightning's New Album Part 1:Recording

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

Well this is .....I'm stuck in the dorm,on a Friday morning(7:30 in the morning to be exact....),during the school holidays and have nothing to do....I have such an awesome life don't I?NOT.I'm seriously bored.I don't want to ask Hamin oppa on a date since its only 7 and I'll be too lazy to do anything later.There's SMTOWN in LA so the Super Junior oppas,SHINee oppas,DBSK oppas and SNSD unnies are in LA,I'm not there since Storm is in Japan so I didn't want to trouble them so Storm didn't go and plus,our main company SM Entertainment Japan Branch which,coincidently,is owned by my parents.Are my parents and Soo Man samchoon really that close?Maybe i can play the violin at the studio in SM...Wait,isn't all the SM staffs in LA as well?Including Soo Man samchoon?Well,if they are,I still have the keys to the entire company anyways ^^(I DID NOT STEAL THEM!Soo Man samchoon just loves and trusts me that much :D).I got up from the floor(where I was lying down) and went to my room to take a bath then change.After I took a bath,I changed my clothes.After I changed my clothes,I grabbed my wallet,my IPhone 4,headphones(for listening to music on my phone) and my violin.

+

+

(U-Kiss oppas gave this to me as a gift^^.Love you U-Kiss oppas ^^)(A/N:IGNORE ELI'S PIGEON FACE!!)

 

I went out or the dorm and mabe sure the door was locked and I proceded to go to SM.I arrived at the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive."Hey,is that Storm's lightning?"I heard a girl whispering from behind me,I'm guessing their just passing by the bus stop,"OMO!IT IS!"I heard another voice,I'm assuming that it was her friend,and the next thing I knew is that I saw 2 girls in front of me."U-uhm....C-can w-we p-please get y-your autograph?"Girl number 1 asked while holding out a pen and a book her friend doing the same."Sure^^"I said with a smile and I signed their books and smiled at them again,they were smiling brightly."Kamsamnida!Storm,Lightning and SM Entertainment fighting!"They held up their fist and walked away,thanking me again.The bus arrived and I boarded the bus."OMO!Is that Storm's Lightning?Sungmin oppa's dongsaeng?"I heard people whispering while I was looking for a place to sit."U-uhm...Would you like to sit down?"I turned to see a guy about 10 centimeters taller than me,which is like,179cm,hey,at least I grew 2cm,in 6 months-.-'.Anyways,back to the point,the guys was offering his seat."Kamsamnida,but,its fine,"I smiled"I don't need to sit,my stop is just 3 more stops anyways"I said with a sweet smile and the guy blushed and nodded his head and sat down again.When I reached SM Entertainment,it wasn't closed,lucky me!"Oh,Taecyeon!Annyeong!"Mr Jang,the security guard,said while smiling and waving at me."Why are you here?You do know that only the trainees and their trainers are here,right?"Mr Jang said.He's my good friend so I call him Wonshik samchoon :D.His full name is Jang Wonshik"Annyeong,Wonshik samchoon^^!"I said while waving and smiling at him,"ne,I know that.Is Soo man samchoon here?Or is he in LA as well?"I asked"oh,Mr Lee is here,he's just busy so I doubt that he an see you.Your going to play the violin,aren't you?"Wonshik samchoon said,"oh,its alright^^.Yup^^!It's been a long time since I played my violin"I said,"well,come on in.The studios aren't being used and most likely no one will enter it since only trainers and trainees are here and Mr Lee is busy"Wonshik samchoon said and opened the door for me,"kamsamnida,Wonshik samchoon"I said and walked in.When I reached the studios,I entered the one I always used when I came here the past 6 months.I used it the most since its filled with glass.The door is mode out of glass and the windows are the same height as thw walls,which aallows people too see inside fully.I removed my coat and set up my violin and some violin pieces and started playing.I started with Beethoven Virus and then started playing The Devil's Trill and without me knowing,Soo Man samchoon actually came in the studio.After I finished playing The Devil's Trill,Soo Man samchoon clapped his hands,causeing me to open my closed eyes."WOW!Taecyeon!That was amazing!You shoul make a solo album with your violin playing"Soo Man samchoon said,"eh?But,won't that take a long time?I mean,we at least have to have a MV for one song"I said,"well,we could finish that within 4 days if we work hard.So,want to make one now?"Soo Man samchoon asked,"uhh....Sure^^"I said.Soo Man samchoon prepared all the recording thingies and he gave me the an okay sign,telling me I could Start playing now.I started with Beethoven Virus then The Devil's Trill,Blinded By Light,Oblivion,Lucifer,Hello,A.Mi.Go,Mona Lisa,Don't Don,Sorry Sorry,Bonamana,Mr Simple and then ended with SOOM."WOW!That was great Taecyeon!"Soo Man samchoon said"okay,tomorrow,can you come back so we can film your videos?"Soo Man samchoon asked"sure,I'll come at around,"I stopped and checked my phone for the time that I'm free tomorrow,which is the whole day =.=',"okay,I'll come at 7 in the morning since I have nothing to do"I said"okay,I'll be waiting.You don't need to rush"Soo Man samchoon said,"I should go back now,I still need to feed Heechul oppa's cat,Heebum"I said and hugged Soo Man samchoon goodbye,realizing that it was already 1 in the afternoon."Okay,goodbye my jokattal"Soo Man samchoon hugged me back and I went back to the dorm.

--------------------------------------------------------

HEY~!SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AT ALL ><*bows 90 degrees*.I'm seriously not free at all and the first time I wrote this,I lost the whole thing cause I pressed the back button by accident ><.CURSE YOU BACK BUTTON!Okay,as promised,here's the chapter I promised.Seriously!IGNORE ELI'S PIGEON FACE IN THE U-KISS HAEDPHONES PICTURE!Unless you want to stare at it,like me :3.I'm not sure wether there is an SM Entertainment Japan Branch so I just made it up cause I know nothing about the music industries in Japan so I just made up one.I'm seriously really sorry for updating extremely late ><.Well,I hope you ebjoyed this chapter :D.Annyeong~.Comments And Subscribers Are Loved And Appreciated.