Storms' departure

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

MOMMY!!!!!Well,the 2 months are over and I  and the oppas have to return to school in 2 days,at least we got 2 days off,me and the oppas are at the airport to see Storm off."PRINCESS!!WE'LL MISS YOUTT.TT!"Storm shouted while hugging me"I'll miss you guys too"I said while patting them on their backs."Passengers going to Japan please go to gate 6 now"the inter-com announced"well,buy oppas"I said hugging them 1 last time before they leave."Bye princess"they said"bye baby"appa said."Thanks hyungs for letting Taecyeon stay up late to practice"Storm said to Super Junior"no problem,come back to Korea soon"Super Junior replied"ye princess,bye hyungs"Storm said before leaving"bye oppas!"I waved at Storm"bye princess!"They waved back."Wow,baby,normally when people leave their friends,their friends would cry,but your going strong"Teukkie oppa said"oh,don't worry,when we get back to the dorm,I'll end up on someone's lap crying"I said,what?I really will end up sitting on someone's lap crying."Well,we're here for you"Teukkie oppa said.When we reached the dorms,I changed and sat on the coach beside Teukkie oppa while he was watching Music Bank.Just by my luck,Dark Woods Circus started playing,I felt my eyes getting wet,I was sobbing.Teukkie oppa heard me sobbing even though I barely made a sound,he pulled me close to him and patted my back.After a few minutes,I ended up sitting on his lap crying(I told I will really end up sitting on someone's lap).

Leeteuk P.O.V

I let baby Taecyeon cry on my shoulder and I let her sit on my lap,she really wasn't lying about the lap thing.After a few minutes,I heard the sobbing stop,I looked down on baby Taecyeon and she fell asleep,at that time Sungmin came out of his and Taecyeon's room."Hyung,what are you doing to my sister?"He asked"while I was watching Music Bank,baby Taecyeon sat beside me to watch,just then,Storm's Dark Wood Circus played,she sobbed,I hugged her to comfort her,she ended up on my lap still crying and she fell asleep"I explained"ah,I'll bring her to our room now hyung"he said"nah,its okay,I'll bring her to your room now"I said while standing up carrying Taecyeon bridal style"okay then"he said and followed me into their room.

Sungmin P.O.V

After Leeteuk hyung tucked Taecyeon in her bed,he kissed her forehead(I'm used to the hyungs and dongsengs kissing her forehead)and left,I kissed Taecyeon's forehead too and whispered"I know how sad you are,having someone dear to you leave,but at that time,I decided on my own"and went out of our room.

---------------------------

I am sorry again for the short and lame chapter,well goodnight.Comments encouraged.