Storm

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

"Why did Storm's Taito call you?"Sungmin oppa asked"what?Can't my own group member call me?"I asked"no,it's just,why?"Oppa said"oh well,they called me just to say that he was happy that I revealed my gender to the public"I said"they?"He asked"yup,they,as in all my group members"I said"oh,they knew that you were a girl and I didn't?!?!"He whined"well,pretty much"I said"well,putting whining Minnie aside,can you tell us about Storm's members?"Kangin oppa asked"sure"I said."Well,the members of Storm are all siblings,except me,all the other members of Storm are brothers,so Kaito,Zeito,Akaito,Taito and Nigaito are brothers.Kaito is the oldest in the group but isn't the oldest in his family,they have 2 more older brothers,Mokaito and Kikaito,Mokaito is the oldest in the family while Kikaito is the second oldest"I said"Zeito is the second oldest in the group but 3rd oldest in the family,Akaito is the 3rd oldest in the group but 4th oldest in the family,Taito is the 4th oldest in the group but 5th oldest in the family,Nigaito is the 2nd youngest in the group and the youngest in the family"I continued"well,that's all the information I know"I said.

Heechul P.O.V

"Then who's the youngest in Storm?"I asked"pabo,it's Taecyeon of course"Yesung said hitting my head"YAH!That hurt!"I said"m-mian"he said"well,Yesung oppa is right,I'm the youngest"Taecyeon said"okay then"I said.

Kangin P.O.V

      

"Then who are you closest to in Storm?"I asked"umm"Taecyeon said"come on,pali,tell us"we all said"well,it's Taito oppa"she answered"well,if I ever find him flirting with you I'll skin him alive"Sungmin said"I'll do that too"I said"us too"the hyungs and dongsengs said"gosh,now I have 14 more over protective brothers"she said"well,we just don't want you to get hurt physically and emotionally"Hankyung hyung said"yup"Yesung hyung said and we all nodded in agreement.

Yesung P.O.V

"Can you tell us who plays what instrument?"I asked"okay,Kaito plays the drums,Zeito plays the keyboard,Akaito plays the back-up guitar,Taito plays the main guitar and Nigaito plays the bass"Taecyeon said"then your the main singer then?"I asked"yup"she answered.

Shindong P.O.V

"What their ages then?"I asked "Kaito is 21,Zeito is 20,Akaito is 20 a few months younger than Zeito,Taito is 19 and Nigaito is 18"Taecyeon said"how about their older brothers then?"I asked"Mokaito is 23 and Kikaito is 22"she replied.

Hankyung P.O.V

"What your debut song?"I asked"Don't say lazy"(link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I813drN6nI0&feature=related)Taecyeon answered"then it's in your male voice?"I asked"yup,I still don't know how I can change my voice pitches though"she said.

  

Kibum P.O.V

    

"Can they speak different languages?"I asked"yup,they can speak Korean,Chinese,French and English"Taecyeon said"that's better then us put all together"Ryeowook hyung said"well,if you exclude Taecyeon"I said.

-4 hours later,7PM-

Taecyeon P.O.V

They've been asking me questions for 4 hours!How can they not be thirsty or tiered of asking questions?Well anyways now it's 7 and I'm going to cook dinner now."Oppas,I'm going to make dinner now"I said while standing up"no,you don't need to,I'll do it"Ryeowook oppa said"it's okay oppa"I said"well then,can I at least help you?"He asked"sure"I said.After 30 minutes,we finished cooking dinner,I sat in between Sungmin oppa and Hyukkie oppa."So,tomorrow is the starting of the second term of school right?"Leeteuk oppa asked"yup"I said"you nervous?"He asked"well,now that I think about it,yeah,I am a little bit nervous oppa"I said"well,I just hope no one bullies you"Hankyung oppa said"well,I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen"Sungmin oppa said"yeah,us too"Donghae oppa said"oh!Yeah,Taecyeon remember that your going to change rooms with Eunhyuk,so from now on you'll be in my room"Sungmin oppa said"what?You don't trust me?"Hankyung oppa said"I do trust you,but I'm still worried"Sungmin oppa said.Dinner is never quiet and today Sungmin oppa and Hankyung oppa is debating.

--------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that I forgot to update yesterday><.Well,anyways,I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if your wondering why Zeito suddenly is in Storm,I edited the first chapter so please check the first chapter again.Comments encouraged.