Press conference(Edited)

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

Tomorrow is the starting of the school term and I've already packed my bag and I've really bonded with the Super Junior oppas through the week,and now it's 10AM on a Sunday,well,I'm bored,but today there's going to be a press conference revealing that I was a girl cause through out the week,ELFs have been stalking the oppas and sometimes I was with them and I nearly got attacked 4 times and got attacked 2 times,so today Teukkie oppa decided to have a press conference about me,and he already talked to their manager and Lee Soo Man about it so we're going to have the press conference today at 12,the fans will be there too.So,okay 2 hours left but we have to be there 30 minutes early so I better get ready now.

Sungmin P.O.V

I should probably tell Taecyeon to get ready now cause the members are now getting ready for the press conference,so I went to her's and Hankyung hyung's room to tell her to get ready,when I went in their room,Taecyeon was already ready,she was wearing this.

Dress:

Shoes:

And her hair was tied like this.

Hair:

I'm guessing that my sister is a Lolita."Taecyeon,are you ready to go?"I asked"yup"she said.We went out to the living room and waited for the members to finish changing.After a few minutes,the members came out from their rooms."Nice dress Taecyeon"Heechul hyung said"yah,stop flirting with my sister!"I said hugging Taecyeon protectively"I am not!"Heechul hyung yelled back blushing"really?Your face doesn't show it!"I yelled back"relax!And thanks Heechul oppa"Taecyeon said"n-no problem"Heechul hyung said back hiding his face behind his hand,and then we left for the conference.

-1 hour later,S.M Entertainment building-

Taecyeon P.O.V

We just got to the S.M E building and the press conference starts in an hour.-55 minutes later-The press conference is going to start in 5 minutes so we sat down,I sat sown next to Sungmin oppa and Leeteuk  oppa was sitting beside me,don't ask me how he got the sit,all I heard was shouting and arguing and Leeteuk oppa was beside me,anyways,after the fight(I think)was over,the sitting arrangement was from oldest to youngest.The press and the fans entered the room"WHO IS THAT GIRL OPPA!!!!"A fan yelled followed by a chorus of 'yeahs',okay,now I'm shaking in fright.

Sungmin P.O.V

I looked over to Taecyeon cause I had the feeling that she was shaking,and she was."Enough!Please just sit down!"I shouted while hugging Taecyeon from the side,they all sat down."Alright,we will now begin the press conference"manager hyung said.As soon as the conference started,we were flooded with questions!The first question was"Who is she Sungmin-shi?"Asked by a male reporter."She is my little sister"I answered"oh,but I heard you only had a little brother and no sisters?"Another reporter asked"that is why we are here today,we are here to explain that Taecyeon is actually a girl cross-dressed as a guy"Leeteuk hyung asked"oh,is that so?And why did she live as a boy?"another reporter said"well,that information is classified"I said"okay,we understand"the same reporter said.After 2 hours,the press conference finally ended and alot of the fans accepted that Taecyeon is my sister,but still,there was quite a number of fans that didn't accept her as my sister.

-1 hour later,Super Junior dorm-

Taecyeon P.O.V

When we arrived at the dorm,the first thing I did was change,of course,after I changed,I went on the web and the first thing I saw  was'Lee Taecyeon revealed the he is actually a she!'I clicked on the picture and the whole story came out,then I got a phone call from Storm's lead guitarist,Taito.

*Red words means someone is speaking Japanese*

"Konichiwa Taito sempai"I answered

"Taecyeon-chan!!You revealed your gender!"He shouted

"Hai,nande?"(translation:yes,why?)I said

"I'm just soo happy^^and the guys are happy too!"He said

"WE ARE SOO HAPPY TAECYEON-CHAN!"I heard Kaito Storm's drummer,Akaito Storm's back-up guitarist,Zeito Storm's keyboardist and Nigaito our bassist shout from the back(if your wondering why their name sounds like each other it's cause their brothers)

"Really?Well thanks guys^^,but how did you guys know?"I said

"News about the famous Lightning travels fast^^"Nigaito sempai said

"Really Nigaito sempai?"I asked

"Yes^^"He said

"Oi!That's my phone!!!"I heard Taito sempai said

"Ah!Taecyeon-chan I have to hang up now or else Taito onii-san will kill me!!!Bye!"(Onii-san means older brother)Nigaito sempai screamed and hang up the phone.

"Well,that was weird"I said"who was that?And what's weird?"Sungmin oppa asked"huh,oh,Taito oppa just called me".

Sungmin P.O.V

"Why did Storm's Taito call you?"I asked.

---------------------------------

Cliffhanger!Mianhae><.If I put the whole thing in this chapter,I would have to change the title.Well I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the sequel of'living with my brother'^^.And I still fail at giving titlesTT.TT.And for people who dosen't know what a Lolita is,a Lolita is a ually precious young girl.Comments encouraged.

P.S:This is how the Shion brothers look like

Kaito Shion(3rd oldest):

Zeito Shion(4th oldest):

Akaito Shion(5th oldest):

Taito Shion(6th oldest):(yes he really does have an eyepatch)

Nigaito Shion(Youngest):

The reason that Kaito is the 3rd oldest is because the Shion brothers have 2 more siblings.

Mokaito Shion(Oldest):(In a group called Hurricane with Kikaito)

Kikaito Shion(2nd oldest):

 

I could type in the suffix 'kun' for the Shion brothers but their all older than Taecyeon,and the reason for that is the the word 'kun' is for people younger than you or someone the same age.