Storms' debut:Photo Shoot

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

I got dressed in the Guard And Scythe clothes for the cover of our debut album,yes,I was wearing a wig cause no way am I letting anyone cut my hair!It took me my whole life to grow it this long!Anyways,we're getting ready for the group picture to be taken and then our solo pictures.-2 hours later-We finally finished our Photo Shoot!Now,our day is over and it's only 2PM^^It's our first time being released early cause I would always want to practice more and the oppas wouldn't let me practice alone,now I feel like a burden to themTT.TT,anyways,I'll stop by Super Junior's practice room before I go back to the dorm.I reached their practice room and I entered,they were on break,they shot up and came to me."Hey princess!Why're you here?"Yesung oppa asked"Why?Am I not allowed to come?"I asked"no,it's no that-"he said but I cut him off"I'm just kidding!My schedules already over so I stopped back before I went back to the dorm"I said"oh,do you want any of us to drive you back?"Sungmin oppa asked,"there's no need,I can drive back myself"I said"BWOH!?!?!YOUR ONLY 16!"They said"well,I have a special case so I've had my license since I was 14"I said"BWOH?!?!"They asked"STOP SHOUTING!!!YOUR MAKING ME DEAF!"I shouted"m-mianhae"they apologized"well,anyways,I have my own license so I'm going back"I said and left the room before they have any idea of shouting again.

-------------------------

Sorry for VERY short chapter my brains' not working too well since I have a head ache.Comments encouraged.

 

P.S:For people who didn't even bother to look at the MV for Guard And Scythe,here's the picture of the costume which explains the wig thing also.