Great,It's Raining

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

I was on my way back from Daegu,wondering why I was at Daegu?I wanted to be away from the Super Junior oppas so I wouldn't end up killing them from making me cut my hair last week,MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!!!!!!!! TT.TT.Well,anyways,I'm on the train and 2 more stops and I'd arrive at Seoul and right now its 7:30 at night,so,I better be careful,there are......Bad people out there at this time.....Okay,my stop is here,I stood up and went out of the train.When I got out of the station,it was raining,WTF?I seriously think the weather is retarded and bipolar,2 weeks ago,it was snowing,last week,it was sunny and now,its raining?!?!?!STUPID BIPOLAR RETARDED WEATHER!!!!!And just my luck,I don't have an umbrella =.='.I think lady luck hates me.....How am I supposed to go home now?Nevermind,I'll just walk under the rain.I stepped out and got soaked immediately =.='.Stupid rain.I turned to the alley that surves as a short cut and its a good thing this alley doesn't have some,creepy stalker erts.I was about to get out of the alley when I suddenly felt weak,I leaned on the fall for some support,I held my head as it was throbing and my vision was getting blurry,soon,I out,but before I completely out,I heard someone shout my name and I saw a figure of a man approaching,"o-ppa..."I was able to croak out before blacking out.

Siwon P.O.V

After the missal,I stood up and exited the church,huh,it was raining,I made the right choice of wearing a coat and bringing an umbrella.I opened the umbrella and started to mkae my way back to the dorm.I wonder how Taecyeon is doing,she should be back soon,I mean,it's already 7:30 at night!Bad people are already out at this time!I can't help but worry about her.When I was passing by an alley way,I saw a figure which oddly looked a little bit like Taecyeon's,wait,the light's radiating on her hair,it is Taecyeon!I was about to aapoach her when she collapsed,"TAECYEON!!!"I shouted and ran to her,even if it isn't Taecyeon,I will be doing the right thing to save this girl.When I reached it really was Taecyeon."O-ppa..."She croaked out and then she completely out,I closed the umbrella and put it in my bag.I picked Taecyeon up and ran to the nearest hospital.When I reached the hospital,I told the receptionist what had happened and she quickly called for the doctor and they put Taecyeon in a room and I followed.When we were in the room,the doctor told me to wait outside.I pulled out my phone and dialed Teukkie hyung's number,after 2 rings,he picked up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Teukkie hyung!Come to the hospital!Quick!Bring the other members as well!!"I shouted through the phone,

"Bwoh?Wae?What happened?"I heard a lace of worry in his voice,

"Taecyeon fainted and she's at the hospital!!"I exclaimed,

"BWOH?!?!?!?!?TAECYEON FAINTED AND SHE'S AT THE HOSPITAL?!?!?!?!?!?"Teukkie hyung said,

"TAECYEON WHAT?!?!?!?!?"I heard the other members shout,

"Arasso,Siwon,wait there,we'll be at the hospital soon!"Teukkie hyung said and hung up.

I hope they come soon.

Leeteuk P.O.V

"YAH!!PALI!!!"I shouted,"WAIT!!WE'RE ALMOST DONE!!"The other members shouted,as soon as they heard me shout that Taecyeon fainted and she was in the hospital,they all ran to their rooms and started changing,I didn't need to change since I already finished changing."ALlright,we're done,now let's go!!!"Sungmin shouted,we put on our shoes and ran out of the dorm,but,locking the door before we left.We entered the van and manager hyung sped off.Within a few minutes,we were aready at the hospital."Excuse me but where is Lee Taecyeon's room?"I asked,"Lee Taecyeon is at room 432,on the 4th level"the receptionist replied,I thanked her and ran to the 4th level."Hyung!"Siwon stood up from his place,"what happened?Why did she faint?????"Sungmin asked,"molla,I was on my way back from the dorm and I saw her,I was about to appoach her when she fainted"Siwon explained,"alright,Siwon,go back to the dorm and take bath,then come back.We wouldn't want another person fainting"I instructed him and he obligated.What the hell happen to Taecyeon?

---------------------------------------------------------------

I ISH BACK FROM HIATUS BABEH!!!I hope I did well on my exams,well,I still haven't done the main papers yet....I'll be most likely be on hiatus again so I can concentrate on my work.Never bothered to check,sorry if there's alot of mistakes.Well,I hope you enjoyed this chapter~.BAI BAI~.Comments And Subscribers Are Apprecitaed And Loved.