What The Hell Happened?

My Life with My Oppa

Location:Living Room

Mood:Nauseous

Song:The Boys(Korean Ver.)-SNSD

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

Right now all the Super Junior members are outside Taecyeon's room since the doctors are trying to find out what happen,wait,why am I saying this like Taecyeon just got beat up?Nevermind that.After a few minutes,the doctor came out."What happen to my little sister?"Sungmin hyung asked the doctor,"she's fine,"the doctor said,"she just has an over fatigued body and a fever.Nothing life-threatening"the doctor said,"when will she wake up?"I asked,"she will wake up three days later or more since of her over faitgued body that she has been keeping in for a while now,but there's a low chance that will happen so she will most likely be awake by tomorrow.I suggest that you guys go back,you guys seem like your going to collapse soon as well"the doctor said,"okay.Thank you doctor"Leeteuk hyung said and the doctor bowed then left."Alright,we're deciding who's going to stay with Taecyeon to-"Leeteuk hyung was cut off by Sungmin hyung,"I will!I'm her brother!"Sungmin hyung said,"okay then,Sungmin is decided,anyone else?"Leeteuk hyung asked and I raised my hand up,"I'll stay"I said"okay,Sungmin and Eunhyuk will be staying with Taecyeon,that's final.Now the rest of us,let's go back to the dorm"Leeteuk hyung said and the other members followed.

-THREE DAYS LATER-

Taecyeon P.O.V

 Ugh....What the hell happened?I held my throbbing head and I looked around seeing everything white,how did I get in the hospital?All I remember was that I walked out of the train station,it was raining so I got soaked the second I stepped out of the train station and I walked through an alley that thankfully had no creppy stalker erted ahjusshis and then,blackness but I think I saw Siwon oppa,maybe he was the one who brought me to the hospital.I looked around one more time then I noticed that Sungmin oppa and Hyukkie oppa was holding both my hands,Sungmin oppa the left and Hyukkie oppa the right.Shisus,why do they have to hold my hands?Its not that I don't like it,its just that I wanna pee ><."Taecyeon!Are you alright???"Sungmin oppa asked,I didn't even notice him wake up since all I'm concentrating on right now is how to go to the toilet without waking either of them up,guess its not gonna be a problem now."Neh.Except-"I was cut off by Hyukkie oppa,"except what?Do you need the doctor?"Hyukkie oppa asked,"ani,I'm fiine,its just that I wanna pee and I didn't wanna wake either of you,so I'm holding it in ><.so,can I please go to the toilet now? ><"I said,squinting my eyes cause I seriously need to go now!"Oh,right.I'll wait for you outside the girls' toilet.Meanwhile,hyung,can you call the other members that Taecyeon is finally awake?"Hyukkie oppa said,wait,finally?"Hyukkie oppa,what do you mean by 'finally'?"I asked,"you've been out for three days now so we've been extremely worried about you"Sungmin oppa said,I've been out for three days?UGH!!!Wait,wait,I seriously need to go the toilet now ><."I'LL BE GOING FIRST HYUKKIE OPPA!!"I shouted and ran out of the room to the toilet,"yah!Taecyeon!Wait up!"I heard Hyukkie oppa shout.After peeing,I went out of the cubical and washed my hands."Oppa,kaja"I said to Hyukkie oppa when I exited the toilet,"arasso"Hyukkie oppa said and we walked back to my hospital room and on the way back,the were a lot of girls staring at us and some guys as well,most likely cause Super Junior's dance machine and I'm Storm's leader are walking in a hospital,side by side,now that's not what you see everyday."Oppa,did any girls get a surprise when they entered or exited the toilet?"I asked Hyukkie oppa,"yup.That some how increases my self esteem"Hyukkie oppa said and smiled his gummy smile,and I swear,I heard girls swonning.

Sungmin P.O.V

I fished out my cellphone and called Teukkie hyung.After a few rings,he picked up.

"Yoboseyo?"-Teuk

"Hyung,Taecyeon's concious again"-Sungmin

"SHE'S CONCIOUS AGAIN!?!?WE'LL BE THERE IN 10 MINUTES!"-Teuk

And then he hung up,this old man =.=.I put my phone back in my pocket and Taecyeon and Hyukkie came back."Welcoome back.Anything interesting happen?"I asked,"nope.A trip to the toilet is not that interesting.But I'm sure those people who saw us had an interesting morning"Taecyeon replied and climbed back on her bed,"okay,let's call the doctor to tell him your awake"I said and pressd that button thingy that...uhm.....calls?The doctor.After a few minutes,the doctor came and did some check ups on Taecyeon."Okay.She's fine.You'll be able to get our of the hospital tomorrow,until tomorrow comes,you have to rest a lot to make sure you don't faint again and also,do not over fatigue your body too much from now on."The doctor finished his sentence and left the room.After 5 minutes,all of the other 13 members of Super Junior ccame in the room.Wow,I wonder how people reacted when they were on thier way here...."TAECYEON!!!!"They all screamed and tackled ahem,I mean,hugged Taecyeon."YAH!!YOU'LL CRUSH HER!!!!"I shouted and they peeled themselves off Taecyeon,"mian..."They apalogised."How are you Taecyeon?Are you okay?Do you know how worried I was when I saw you?"Siwon asked Taecyeon,"ah,mian,oppa"Taecyeon stuck out her tongue sheepishly.We spent the day doing nothing really,except chatting and goffing off every now and then.

---------------------------------------

Well,this is a goodbye chapter since I'm going on hiatus again,but Heerin(my twin sister under the name Lee-Heehyo here in AFF)won't be,she's been studying her eyes off.And yes,I'll still be on,just not updating,reading helps my english :P.And if you find me updating,that's probably Heerin trying to fend off her boredom from her stories or because she's itching to write something and she has no idea what to write for her own fanfiction so she's using mine.Never bothered checking so sorry if there's dozens of mistakes.Well,that's all for now.BAI BAI~.Comments And Subscribers Are Appreciated And Loved.