A Day With The Super Junior Oppas

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

It's been 5 weeks since I came back to live in the Super Junior dorms and it's a Saturday,since I left some of the schedules of the Super Junior oppas changed,now,they have a day off on Saturdays and Sundays,so today,we would be going to the park and then some other places."Taecyeon,you should get ready now"Sungmin oppa said"okay oppa"I said and went in the bathroom to take a bath and change.

My concept today is:Gothic,but I guess you can tell already,I grabbed my bag and put my wallet and phone inside.

(my case)

Okay!Now i'm ready and it only took me fifteen minutes^^.I went out of the room and only 10 of the oppas were ready."Oh,Taecyeon,nice clothes"Heechul oppa said"YAH HYUNG!STOP FLIRTING WITH MY SISTER!"Sungmin oppa shouted"I AM NOT!"Heechul oppa said while blushing,wow,deja vu,it's like the day we had that press conference."Relax oppa and thanks Chullie oppa^^"I said"no problem,woah,deja vu"Heechul oppa said"yup"I said while nodding.Now that the Super Junior oppas were all ready,we went out of the dorm and went to the park near the dorm after Leeteuk oppa ensured the door was secured.-10 minutes later-Wow,that was a pretty short walk,when we got to the park,I immediately went to the swings,ever since I was a kid,I loved swings.After an hour at the park,we went to the Hello Kitty Cafe.

I seriously love Hello Kitty.After we ate,we were planning on going to the mall,so we walked there.-20 minutes later-Wow,seriously,places here in Seoul are so close to each other."Taecyeon,how can you not be tired?"Zhou Mi oppa asked"was the walk long?"I asked"yup"Zhou Mi oppa replied"really,I'm not even a bit tired"I said"wow,Sungmin hyung,your sister is extremely fit"Zhou Mi oppa whispered to Sungmin oppa"I know"I said and continued walking around the mall.Okay,now I'm tired,I mean,Chullie oppa is like my fashion consultant,he sure does know my style."Okay,now I'm tired"I said to Zhou Mi oppa and plopped down on a bench"me too"he said and plopped down beside me,"well,wanna go to the ice-cream parlor?"Leeteuk oppa asked,me and Henry oppa nodded vigorously,"okay then come on"Leeteuk oppa said"babe Tae,we'll carry your bags"Heechul oppa said"oh,there's no need oppas,I don't want to burden you"I said"your not burdening us Taecyeon,it's just that we want to help you"Kangin oppa said"well,okay then,at least let me carry one bag"I said"okay then"they said and they took the bags except one which had accessories inside.While we were walking home,I was walking back and talking to them when I accidentally bumped into someone.

-----------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!!Sorry for the cliffhanger,anyways,who do you think is the person?Hint:He's an ulzzang.Comments Encouraged.