Storm's Comeback

My Life with My Oppa

The next day, Taecyeon got up early and washed up. Then, she prepared breakfast. She looked at the clock. "7:30am... I should wake up the oppas." Taecyeon said and entered the rooms of the other Storm members. Soon, they all finished eating and washed up, then they went to SM Entertainment for the meeting about Strom's comeback.

"Alright,we're here to discuss Storm's comeback. I assume you already have the lyrics for the album song ready, Kenzie?" Lee Soo Man turned to their song composer, Kenzie. "Neh. This time, we're aiming for something more light hearted and non-scary. The song is called I=Fantasy. It talks about how one feels like he or she is a fantasy because that person is being criticized as 'fake'. Another way you can enterpret this is that a couple is at the verge of a break-up because people are telling the boy that the girl is too good for her, and the girl is trying to persuade the boy that they can still continue fighting together and not break-up." Kenzie explained as she spread the lyrics in front of them, on the table. "I like it." Taecyeon grinned as she finished reading the lyrics, followed by the nods of the other members, causing Kenzie her head to bow in gratitude. "Well, I honestly think that that's enough of a reason for that song to be the comeback. We'll start at once since the lyrics have been released. Now the agenda is to get the beat, which I am pretty sure will not be a problem considering a group of your ability." Lee Soo Man smiled. "Thank you for the praise, sajangnim." The Storm members bowed as they stood up, and upon Lee Soo Man's signal that they could leave, they left the room and made their way to one of their composing booths.

 

"All right boys, it's time to get to work." Taecyeon said as the members gathered around to produce a beat, getting into her leader mode. "First thing's first, does anyone have a vision of what the beat will be already? Zeito? Nigaito?" Taecyeon asked their two main composers and producers, seeing as they lay down the beat in most of their songs due to the instuments they play. "Actually, yes, I do." Zeito said as he went to the keyboard against the wall. "Well, since Kenzie said we're going for a softer and light-hearted song this time, I think the main beat should go something like this," Zeito said as he played the short tune he already envisioned. "So, what do you think of it, leader?" Zeito asked upon finishing. "What do I think? I think it's absolutely perfect! That's perfect as the base tune we have to follow, just add a few other instruments there, extend it a little, time the lyrics, and we're all good to start on a whole different song." Taecyeon smiled, the other members agreeing with her. "Well then, let's get to it then." Taecyeon said and Storm got to work.

A few hours later, lots of recording and instruments being played later, I=Fantasy was complete. Once that was done, they set it aside and moved onto making other songs for the album, going through their own lyric books, and after a few more hours, they settled the lyrics for three more songs then decided to call it a night. A  few weeks, maybe even a month, had passed since they started prepping for their album and they were finally done with their album. It had seven songs in total, and, was called I=Fantasy, obviously. They decided that this album would concentrate on only band songs and no dance songs. The songs were mostly sung by Taecyeon, but a few had the others singing as well. They've already presented their songs to the board ad got approval from Lee Soo Man himself, who had already set the comeback date. It was to be a week from there. And in that week, Storm themselves worked as hard as ever and tired themselves from just singing and playing instruments. They played the same seven songs over and over again. They weren't even dancing yet they were tired out. Of course in between their practices, they goofed off a lot, specially by singing one of their crack songs, which they write all together when they get bored, called 'I Only speak Konglish', which was basically what the title states. The lyrics were in English, but they sung it in Korean accents and they couldn't stop laughing for thirty straight minutes after that.

Today was their comeback date, and even though they had been in themusic industry for so long, that didn't stop their hearts from beating erratically. They opened up with Alone, and then moved on to I=Fantasy. They were dead beat from all the all-nighters they spent but the cheers of their fans made them forget the exhaustion. And it all went extremely well from there. Since Storm was a Japanese group and they barely visited Korea, Storm was naturally invited as guests to a few shows and many wanted to have interview with them. And Super Junior was really missing their 'little sister'.

Leeteuk was missing the person who allowed him to baby her, Heechul was missing his devious partner, Hankyung was missing his co-chef, Yesung was missing his fellow turtle-lover, Kangin was missing his workout buddy, Shindong was missing his fellow joker, .Zhou Mi was missing his partner in fashion, Eunhyuk was missing his dancing partner, Donghae was missing his partner in being childish, Siwon was missing the one person who could actually carry out a proper English conversation with him, Ryeowook was missing his second harmoniser, Kibum was missing the one who could give him really accurate acting critisism, Kyuhyun was missing his partner in crime, Henry was missing the one he could 'insult others on French' buddy, and of course, Sungmin was missing his little sister.

So when Taecyeon actually returned to Super Junior's dorm after a month of promotions, since she was living with Storm for convinience, they almost tackled her to the ground, if not for Sungmin making sure they all stayed away from her. "That long, huh?" Taecyeon laughed as she was squished in the middle of a group hug. "Yes, that long." Sungmin said as he hugged his sister a little tighter. "Well good news for all of you then. Today's my free say so you all have the whole day with me. Because I'll be flying off tomorrow..." Taecyeon whispered but given the condition that all of them were squishing her in a group hug, they all heard her. "Flying off? To where?" Leeteuk asked. "Japan. We're going to make our Japanese comeback there..." Taecyeong trailed off, "but relax! I'll only be there for a month or so. We're only going to make our comeback there, the boys are also going back to Japan tomorrow, so it's safe to say that I won't be gone for too long." Taecyeon assured the fifteen members of Super Junior. "Fine, fine. We get to spend the day together anyway." Sungmin caved in, the others agreeing as well. "So, everyone get ready! We don't really have a full 24 hours, so let's make the best out of today!" Ryeowook said and everyone rushed to get ready, the chaos making Taecyeon laugh uncontrollably.

To say that they had fun was an understatement. They went to COEX and Lotte World. Everything went well, except for the, of course, inevitable fans of Super Junior and Lightning combined. Plus they couldn't really hide their identity quite well, I mean, come on. A group of 16 people walking around and giving off that dazzling aura? That doesn't really help in the hide-your-identity plan. So throughtout the day they were on the look out for fans, but that didn't really stop them from having fun. They even forgot about the fans at one point.

When the next day came, the Super Junior unfortunately all had schedule, so they couldn't see Taecyeon off at the airport. They all said their farewells in the dorm, and as usual, Sungmin was the one that took the longest time to say his goodbye, even though Taecyeong would only be away for a month or so. "Take care of yourself, alright? I don't want my dear princess to get hurt." Sungmin said as he hugged Taecyeon. "Oppa, I appreciate your concern, but this is Japan we're talking about. The country I grew up in. I think I know how to take of myself in the country I grew up in. Plus, mom and dad are there. I think they'll do a pretty good job in making sure that I'm alright." Taecyeon replied. "I know, I know. But that doesn't stop me from being worried." Sungmin pouted. "Hey Sungmin-ah! Don't take too long. You still have schedule." Leeteuk reminded. "Alright, alright." Sungmin said as he let go of Taaecyeon. Just as he did, the doorbell rang. Taecyeon immediately went to the door and opened it, revealing a smiling Hamin. "Hey there, princess. Ready to go?" Hamin asked and Taecyeon nodded. Taecyeon retreated back into the living room where all her luggage were as Hamin let himself in. "What is he doing here?" Kangin asked upon seeing Hamin. "Huh? Oh, he's coming to Japan with us. He felt like having a small vacation." Taecyeon explained as she handed Hamin her luggage. "Wait, he's going with you? As in, staying together as well?" Sungmin asked as he followed his sister and her boyfriend to the front door, 'dread' coming over him. "Not really. He won't be staying with me. He'll be staying at the Shions house. But I'll probably be spending a lot of time with him anyway." Taecyeon said as she finished tying her shoes. "As in, everyday?" Sungmin asked precariously. "Yes, everyday." Taecyeon nodded, a glint of mischievousness in her eyes. She knew that Sungmin would react this way. "Lee Taecyeon, I do not permit that." Sungmin glowered. "Well, too bad." Taecyeon stuck her tongue out and grabbed Hamin's hand, and in a second, they were both running to the elevator. "YAH LEE TAECYEON!" Sungmin screamed as he watched the couple. "Bye oppa! Take care and I'll be back in a month!" Taecyeon laughed. "Thanks for trusting me with your sister!" Hamin laughed as well before they entered the elevator, Sungmin's scream being drowned out as they descended.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I know it has been a few decades since I updated and honestly, I'm not even gonna try and protect myself anymore. This was really overdue. So you might have noticed, I have changed a few things. First is my writing style, because boy, I was stupid af when I started writing this story so my previous writing style was (still now but a little better). Next, is my username. I'm sure almost all of you, if not all of you, have no idea who I used to be. I used to go by the username LeeTacyeon, but now I go by chloers. Lastly, for those who actually cared, there are now lesser chapters. I have deleted all the non-update chapters as a way of organising a little. So putting those aside, I have good (or bad? Idk) news. The next chapter will probably be the last chapter, and it'll probably be a little short. I noticed that this was my third or fourth story on this site, yet I haven't ended it yet. I think it has lasted for too long already, so I'm just gonna end it as soon as possible. I've also already run out of motivation to continue this story, since it already has 38 chapters (including this one). Putting that aside, I would like to thank everyone who actually stayed subscribed, even though I'm pretty sure all of you already forgot about this story so you just didn't care. Anyway, as usual, I am a lazy piece of (this has 1741 words gdi) and I did not proofread this. As usual, comments are greatly appreciated.