Storms' debut:Making the MVs

My Life with My Oppa

Again ignore the pic.

----------------------

Taecyeon P.O.V

Weeeee~it's 6AM and I'm getting ready to leave to make the MVs for the debut songs.I've been awake since 5AM cause I needed to make breakfast for me an the oppas,take a bath and feed Yesung oppa's turtle.Now I'm getting ready to leave,if you ask how I'm going to get to SM.E,I have my own drivers' license,weird right?For a 16 year old girl to have a drivers' license,actually I got my license since I was 14 and lets' just say  that I'm special that's why I've had my drivers' license since I was 14.I got on my motorcycle,yes,motorcycle,not car it's cause since I got my drivers' license,I've been handling motorcycles more then cars,so I told my appa that I wanted a motorcycle,I said it as a joke but I never figured that appa would actually buy me a motorcycle,he bought Sungmin oppa a new car and now he bought me a motorcycle since I'd be living in Korea and it will take a long time to transfer my vehicles in Japan to Korea,*sigh*,well,I love my appa anyways^^.

Here's the motorcycle.

-1 hour later,SM Entertainment-

Taecyeon P.O.V

I just reached SM.E and I've found a parking spot,as soon as I got down,I got a text from Sungmin oppa.

From:Sungmin oppa^^

"BABY!!!!!WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?"

Wow.

To:Sungmin oppa^^

"Relax oppa!I'm at SM.E!I have to make the MVs for Storms' debut today!"

I went inside the building and was greeted by the guard,I greeted him back and my phone rang.

From:Sungmin oppa^^

"Oh,okay"

Gosh,he's so protective.I sat down one of the steps on the staircase nearest to the entrance and waited for Storm and appa to come.-30 minutes later-Storm and appa finally arrived."Hey princess^^"Kaito oppa said while hugging me"YAH!Hyung hands off!"Nigaito oppa said"No!"Kaito oppa said"guys!Stop fighting,we have to make the music videos!"I shouted"woah,thats our leader!"Taito oppa said and we made our way to make the music videos.

-5 hours later-

Taecyeon P.O.V

Yay!We've finished making all the music videos^^now,time to go take the cover for the album.

----------------------------

Hello readers^^please take note that Storm was talking in Korean,unless I put the[*red in Japanese*]thing,it's in Korean.Comments encouraged.