The Phone Call

My Life with My Oppa

Henry P.O.V

I moved my phone away from my ear to talk to the hyungs."So,what did she say?"Heechul hyung asked me"this voice isn't Taecyeon!This is a mans' voice!"I said"BWOH!?!?!"The hyungs shouted"then this means she's with a man!?"Sungmin hyung said"or worse,it could be her namja chingu!"Said Kyuhyun hyung"oh there is no way that baby Taecyeon has a namja chingu!She would have told us and besides,we'll never even allow it!"Kangin hyung said,well,he is telling the truth."AISH!Shut up!Henry,did you hang up yet?"Donghae hyung said"no"I replied"then find out who this guy is!"he said and I nodded."Yoboseyo?Can I speak with Taecyeon?"I asked.

Woohyun P.O.V

Since all I can hear is the background voices,I'm assuming that Henry hyung is right now talking to the other Super Junior hyungs."Hey hyung,what are you doing here,with Taecyeons' phone"Sungjong said as he entered the room"I was checking if she was asleep and when I was about to leave,her phone rang so I answered it for-"I was cut"BWOH!?!?!"The voices on the other line was loud enough that it woke Taecyeon up"oh,hey princess Tae,had a nice sleep"Sungjong asked"kind of.Namstar oppa,why are you holding my phone?"Taecyeon asked me"oh,I came to check if you were asleep and when I was about to leave,your phone rang,and I didn't want to wake you up so I answered it"I said"oh,who's calling?"She asked me"Henry hyung"I said and she winced."Put it on speaker"Taecyeon said"okay"I said and put the call on speaker."Yoboseyo?Can I speak with Taecyeon?"Henry hyung asked,I looked over at princess Tae and she was shaking her head vigorously,I nodded in understanding."I'm sorry,but she's asleep"I came up with an excuse and Princess Tae gave me a thumbs up."Oh,then can I know who this is?"Henry hyung asked over the phone,I looked at princess Tae and she mouthed me not to tell him."Uh,this is her friend"I said,I couldn't think of anything else."Yes,I know but what's your name?"A different voice asked,Taecyeon quickly removed Sungjong's blanket that was covering her body and snatched her phone away from me and snapped it close."Its a bad idea if you talk to Kangin oppa"princess Tae said"wow,you could tell who's voice is who?"I asked her,amused"I've been living with them for more than 3 months Namstar oppa"she replied"well,okay then"I said"hey guys,is princess-oh,I see,she already is awake"Dongwoo hyung said"yup"princess Tae said"okay then,I was just about to tell you guys that dinner is ready"hyung said"okay"Sungjong said standing up and dragging me and princess Tae along with him.

---------------------

Okay,my second update,I might not be able to update for the next 3 days cause I may have alot of homework to do since I was sick for 4 days and I have French lessons on Saturday and Sunday.Comments Encouraged.