Morning

My Life with My Oppa

Hoya P.O.V

I woke up and went to the toilet to wash my face,when I came out of the toilet,I didn't see Taecyeon,hmm,maybe she's already awake,I was about to go out of the room when I noticed that someone else was on Sungjong's bed,I scanned the room and I saw Sungyeol and L in their bunk beds,Dongwoo hyung and Woohyun hyung in their bunk beds and Sungkyu hyung in his bed,what the hell?Then who's-I cut my own thoughts and went over to Sungjong's bed and saw Taecyeon on his bed."WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?"I shouted and the guys woke up."What the hell are you-WHAT THE HELL?!?"L shouted while sitting up from his bed.L has the top bunk and Sungyeol has the bottom bunk so L pretty much has the whole view of the room.The guys came over to Sungjong's bed to see what I was shouting about."Why the hell is Taecyeon in Sungjong's bed with him and curled up in a ball and Sungjong hugging her?"Sungyeol asked"how should I know?Ask him yourself"I said,Sungkyu hyung was shaking Sungjong to wake him up,after 5 minutes,he finally woke up.

Sungjong P.O.V

I was woken up by someone shaking me,I moved my hands away from Taecyeon but carefully so I wouldn't wake her up and sat up on my bed,I rubbed my eyes and found the hyungs staring at me."What?"I asked them"why the hell is Taecyeon in your bed?"Sungyeol hyung asked"last night she asked if she could sleep next to me,I'm assuming that she can't sleep cause of the movie"I said"okay,well then,since we're all awake,we should eat breakfast"Dongwoo hyung said"Namstar,you cook"Sungkyu hyung said"okay"Namstar hyung said and we all went  out of the room.

-15 minutes later-

Taecyeon P.O.V

I woke up smelling something nice.I sat up from Sungjong oppa's bed and found no one in the room,explains the aroma,Namstar oppa should be cooking breakfast,he kinda reminds me of Wookie oppa.I took my phone from the bed I'm using and checked what time it was,okay,so right now it's 10:30AM.I went in the toilet to wash my face,when I was about to go out of the room L oppa opened the door."Oh,you're already awake,come on,Namstar hyung just finished cooking breakfast"L oppa said with a smile"okay"I said and followed him out."Morning princess"Sungkyu oppa said"morning oppa"I said and sat down next to him and Sungjong oppa."Okay,so Taecyeon,today we're going to school to pick up your uniform and then we're going to the mall to shop for your clothes while your staying with us"L oppa said"okay"I said and started eating.

----------------------

Okay,sorry for not updating at all><.It to still have to go to school-.-',I'm sick today so I decided to update before the drowsiness kicks in.Comments Encouraged.