Going Back To The Super Junior Dorm

My Life with My Oppa

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFucvmqNZt8

----------------------------------

Taecyeon P.O.V

Well,Hoya oppa was right about yesterday,it did end up raining the whole day,and today,its not raining anymore,that means,I have to go back to school TT.TT,and try to avoid Sungmin oppa.When me and the Infinite oppas reached Seoul University,there weren't much students since we left the Infinite dorm quite early to avoid running into the Super Junior oppas especially Sungmin oppa.When the bell rang,me and Sungjong oppa rushed to our class.

-BREAK-

Taecyeon P.O.V

RIING!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU BELL!Taemin oppa somehow found out that I ran away from the Super Junior dorm and he kept on asking where I was staying,all I said was 'you better pay attention to the lesson,oppa',I just didn't want him to know if not he MIGHT tell Sungmin oppa.Me and Sungjong oppa went to the other Infinite oppas' classrooms and went to the cafeteria.When we got to the cafeteria,it was crowded as usual,good thing it was crowded,if not ,Sungmin oppa would spot me right away."TAECYEON!!!"I heard someone scream my name,okay,I'm still  easy to spot since who else would be able to hang out with the Infinite oppas?I ran out of the cafeteria and the Infinite oppas followed.Whew,we got away this time,but still,I know how persistent Sungmin oppa is,I know he would try many more times.

Sungmin P.O.V

ARGH!!!!!Where can Taecyeon be?Please,give your oppa a chance to explain.I went back to the cafeteria and waited for the bell to ring while I think of other ways to get Taecyeon back to the dorm.

-2 WEEKS LATER,Break Time-

Taecyeon P.O.V

I can't believe I escaped Sungmin oppa for 2 straight weeks,my ninja-ness,I love you.It's break time and I hope Sungmin oppa doesn't spot me this time since the Infinite oppas didn't attend school today due to an emergency schedule,well,I hope I can avoid-"TAECYEON!!!!!"I was cut off by Sungmin oppas' scream so I ran off.Okay,I didn't get to escape this time and Sungmin oppa caught up to me TT.TT."Taecyeon,please,let me explain*pant*"Sungmin oppa said while panting"explain what?Explain why you called me annoying?!"I shouted at oppa in anger with tears streaming down my cheeks,Sungmin oppa wiped my tears with his thumb and enveloped me into a hug."It's all a misunderstanding my little princess,I wasn't the one that wrote that,I just picked it up in the school grounds and tried to figure out who wrote it,so I kept it in my diary"Sungmin oppa said in a calming tone,I can't believe it,I feel so stupid."I'm such an idiot...."I said while still crying and gripped onto Sungmin oppas' shirt"aniyo my little princess,I'm the babo,I shouldn't have stick that in my diary"Sungmin oppa said.After some time,I feel asleep in Sungmin oppa's arms.

Sungmin P.O.V

I feel so happy that I got my dongseng back,she always falls asleep after crying(I asked umma and appa),so I carried her to my class and told my teacher that I would be going back to the dorm with the other Super Junior members,he understood since he saw Taecyeon sleeping-or more like passed out to him-in my arms and let me,Taecyeon and the other Super Junior members to go back to the dorm,I also told the other guys' teachers and they let us go,I also told Taecyeon's teacher and he allowed us to go as well and Eunhyuk took her bag.When we were outside the school,I told Siwon to call for the van."I'm so happy that Taecyeon is coming back to the dorm"Donghae said"I'm happy too"I said.The van arrived and I went in with Taecyeon still in my arms and sat her down on my lap.

-4 PM,At the Suju dorm-

Taecyeon P.O.V

I woke up in mine and Sungmin oppas' room,it feels so great to be back at the dorm,although,I admit that I will miss staying with Infinite,they're really fun to be with.I got out of my bed and changed out of my uniform.After I changed,I went out of the room and found all of the Super Junior oppas in the living room."Taecyeon I'm so happy your back in the dorms!"Hankyung oppa said while hugging me"YAH!STOP HUGGING MY SISTER!"Sungmin oppa yelled protectively"o-okay"Hankyung oppa said,wow,even Hannie oppa gets scared when oppa gets angry."So Taecyeon,where were you?"Henry oppa asked"I was staying at the Infinite dorm"I said"oh,then who was the guy that answered when I called you?"Henry oppa asked"yeah,who is he,he hung up on"Kangin oppa said"that was Dongwoo oppa and I was the one that ended the call since I know your interrogation can get anyone into talking"I said"good point"Kangin oppa said and everyone erupted into laughter.That night,I bonded with the Super Junior oppas alot and I finally got the sad feeling in my heart that Sungmin oppa finds me annoying and  also,I slept beside Sungmin oppa that night,how I miss his brotherly and warm embrace.

---------------------------

Hello~~~~!!!!Finally,Super Junior appeared after 9 chapters^^.I'll try to update one more time today.Comments Encouraged.