Astraphobic

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

*BOOM*

My eyes fluttered open,please don't tell me it a lightning storm!Well,just my luck,it is a lightning storm,even though my stage name is Lightning,I'm actually astraphobic,in other words,I'm afraid of lightning and thunder.I really hate the fact that I have Astraphobia,it troubles me alot when it happens in school.Anyways,right now I'm trembling and I'm under my comforter."Sung oppa...Sung oppa...Sung oppa..."I kept on mumbling,I'm not even sure I can't even finish the name,I must be relying on Sungmin oppa more than I thought since I felt like saying 'Sungmin oppa'."Sung oppa...Sung oppa...Sung oppa..."I still kept on mumbling,until I felt someone had patted my shoulder,I wanted to pull the comforter down only enough to reveal my face,but I couldn't,I just kept on trembling.Soon I felt that the someone had pulled the comforter down."Babe,what's wrong?"the someone asked,wait,I know that voice,it was Sungyeol oppa,I opened my eyes and it was Sungyeol oppa,with the other oppas,the lights were on that's why I could see their faces."Yeol oppa..."I said and buried my face in his chest,still trembling.

Sungyeol P.O.V

I was fast asleep when I heard someone mumbling"Sung oppa...Sung oppa...Sung oppa",well,I know it can't be any of the hyungs or the dongsengs since why on earth would they be saying 'oppa'?Anyways,I sat up from my bed and I could see that there were also 4 more figures sitting up,well,I'm guessing that the other 4 guys heard the mumbling too,the mumbling wasn't loud at all but we could still here it."You guys hear it too"I asked"yup"6 voices replied,okay my bad,6 figures sitting up."Myungsoo on the lights"I said"okay hyung"L said and the lights since he was the closest to the switch.We got out of our beds and walked over to Taecyeons' bed,she was under her comforter.I tapped her shoulder,but she didn't reveal her face so I pulled the comforter down until it revealed her face.Now that the comforter is pulled down,we could see that she trembling and crying."Babe,what's wrong"I asked,"Yeol oppa..."Taecyeon said and buried her face in my chest,I started patting her back in comfort."Calm down babe,and tell us what's wrong"I said while still patting her back,but she still continued trembling,at this point,Sungjong took Taecyeon in a hug."You're astraphobic,aren't you?"Sungjong said and Taecyeon nodded her head a bit,"that explains it"Sungkyu hyung said"so,baby Taecyeon is actually afraid of thunder and lightning?"Namstar hyung said"yup"Sungjong replied while still hugging Taecyeon."Then,what should we do now?"Namstar hyung asked"we should distract her.Dongwoo close the curtains"Sungkyu hyung said"okay"Dongwoo hyung said and closed the curtains.After Dongwoo hyung closed the curtains,we started distracting baby Taecyeon,now this is a hard task since Taecyeon is not easily distracted.After an hour,we successfully distracted Taecyeon  and she started to drift of to sleep,but the thing is,she never left Sungjongs' arms."Babe,we don't have to go to school tomorrow since it looks like the rain won't stop until tomorrow"Hoya hyung asked"okay..."Taecyeon said and yawned,after a few seconds,she was already asleep,but she still didn't leave Sungjongs' arms,so Sungjong carried her bridal style and tucked her in her bad."Goodnight our princess"we said and Sungjong kissed her forehead and turned off her alarm for the morning on her phone.We went back to our beds and drifted off to sleep,well,not before turning off our alarms for the morning and the lights.

-------------------------

MY STORY IS BACK FROM HIATUS BABEH!!!!!!Well,I'm not going to stop writing 'My Life I s Made Out Of Gangs' but I will be updating this story more and 'My Life Is Made Out Of Gangs' less,so please bare with me.Comments Encouraged.