Lightning's New Album Part 2:MV Making[EDITED]

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm's beeping,that signals that its already 6 in the morning,I got up and brushed my teeth then I took a bath and then I changed my clothes,did I ever mention to you that I had 6 piercings?I have 2 piercings on my right ear lobe,1 piercing on my left ear lobe,1 on my lower right helix and 2 on my upper right helix,I just don't wear earings that often,but when I came to Korea,I was wearing earrings on all my piercing and I'm using earrings more often nowadays.Anyways,I went out of the bathroom and ate my breakfast,which was a scrambled egg sandwich.After eating,I grabbed all my things(the things I brought with me yesterday) and made my way to SM Entertainment.When I reached SM,Soo Man samchoon was already waiting for me by the lift."Oh my beautiful jokattal!"Samchoon hugged me tight."Annyeong samchoon"I said and hugged him back,"okay,we're going to your filming location now,which is that park near the Super Junior dorm.We'll be recording for 'SOOM' first since the park looks a little bit like the music video,you won't be copying the music video exactly,you'll just have to play your violin for the whole video in the middle of the area with the most trees surrounding it while switching to different other places of the park and then,that would be the end of that music video"samchoon eplained and i nodded.Samchoon and I went out of SM and to a van,which were where the camera crew was."Okay.Taecyeon,this is the camera crew you'll be working with,this is director Park,Directos Park,this is my jokattal,Lee Taecyeon"samchoon said,introducing me to the director,"annyeong.Director Park imnida.It's a pleasure working with you,Lightning shi"Director Park said,extending his arm for a hand shake,"annyeonghaseyo.Lightning imnida.The pleasure is all mine,Director Park.You can just call my Taecyeon"I said while shaking his hands."Alright,Taecyeon,I can't come with you since I have to take care of the company.You'll be alright,right?"Samchoon asked me,"neh.I'll be fine samchoon"I said"okay,you can go now"samchoon said and I borded the van,the camera crew in another.When we reached the park,I took out my violin and waited for Director Park for the cue."Alright!Hana,deul,set,CUE!"Director prak said and I started with the MV shooting."Arraso!Good job Taecyeon!We'll be shooting for 'Blinded By Light' in  an hour!You can take a rest!"Director Park said,shouting from behind his camera."Arraso!"I shouted back and sat on a park bench nearby with my violin at hand.We'll be shooting for Blinded by light next cause its already 12 noon and the sun is at its highest peak,perfect for Blinded By Light.I was looking up the sky when my stomach grumbled."You must be hungry"a voice said,I looked to my side and I saw a cordi unnie holding a tray of food."Neh"I said and she gave me the tray of food,it was bulgogi and rice with a side dish of kimbap and dukbokki,"here,it will halp to give you back your enerygy and hopefully satisfy your hunger"the cordi unnie said and sat down beside me."It must be fun to live a life like yours.Its filled with fun and laughter.Not to mention popularity"the cordi unnie said,"well,it is fun,but at the same time very stressful.Back in Japan,I had schedule to attend to 7 days a week and only had rest for about 1 to 3 hours.So its not that nice,although,here in Korea,I only attend schedule for 3 days a week.If Storm was to come,I would have a full schedule"I explained"ahh....Well,your life is still fun.Mine is a little bit fun,I have many friends and they are very kind,they take care of each other a lot as well.By the way,my name is Minyoung and I'm 20 years old"Minyoung unnie said while stretching out her hand"annyeong.I'm Taecyeon.Wow,unnie is so young"i said,shaking her hand,"thanks for the compliment"Minyoung unnie laughed and I laughed along with her.After I ate and also got to know more about Minyoung unnie,it was already time to make the MV for Blinded By Light.Director Park gave the cue and I started playing my violin.After Blinded By Light shooting,it was time to make the final MV,Lucifer and we had to move to the studio to make it similar to the SHINee oppas.When we reached the studio,everything was already set up.Director Park gave the cue and we started making the MV.After we finished,it was already 1 in the morning,wow!We've been shooting videos for 18 hours!No wonder I'm so tired."Okay!That was the last one,we're done shooting!"Director Park said and we applaud in victory for completeing the recordings."Good jod Taecyeon!"Director Park exclaimed,"kamsamnida for the hard work"I said,bowing to all the crew members,when we were statring to leave,I remembered I wanted to get Minyoung unnie's phone nu,ber to keep in touch with her."Minyoung unni!"I shouted"neh,what is it Taecyeong?"Minhyoung unnie asked"can I have your number?And i'll give you mine"I asked"sure!Give me your phone,I'll put in my number for you and here's my phone"Minyoung unnie gave me her phone and I gave her mine."Here you go.Hope we can keep in touch"Minyoung unnie said and I waved at her goodbye.When I reached the dorm,Heebum and Baengshin purred(is this the right word?I forgot the word) into my leg."Aww,is Heebum and Baengshin hungry?Mianhae I left you guys here all alone for 18 hours with only a little food"I said while hugging Heebum and Baengshin and they meowed."Okay,let me get you more food now"I said and went to the kitchen,after making sure Heebum and Baengshin was full,I changed back into my home clothes,picked up Heebum and Baengshin and set them beside me in my bed and slept beside them.I've gotten used to sleeping next to Heebum and Baengshin now.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey~Here's an update since I'm bored and waiting for my U-Kiss videos to load.I am seriously lacking on U-Kiss spazzing nowadays.If there's any spelling mistakes then I'm sorry><.I'm too lazy to check.Well,I have to catch up on U-Kiss(not to mention ElVin) spazzing now :3.BYE~.Comments And Subscribers Are Appreciated And Loved.