Lightning's New Album Part 3:Release Of Album[EDITED]

My Life with My Oppa

Taecyeon P.O.V

My Mood:Bored

Location:Super Junior Dorm Living Room

Song:A-CHa by Super Junior

Doing:Lying Down On The Couch With Heebum and Baengshin On My Stomach,Waiting For Soo Man Samchoon To Call To Take My New Album And Take Back My Thumb Drive

Okay,now that I told you that,I'm sure that I don't have to explain anything,well,except for the thumb drive thing,my thumb drive consists of MVs from Storm,Super Junior,SHINee,me and all the other stars I know which I put on my YouTube account.I was scratching Heebum's head when my phone rang,it ended up to be Soo Man samchoon,he told me that I could go to SM now and take my album and thumb drive back I also asked him wether I could bring Heebum and Baengshin along and he told me I could and he will also prepare a car for me so I don't need to bring the pet carrier.I put on my coat,slipped on my shoes and grabbed my phone and Heebum and Baengshin.I went down to the lobby and waited for the car.When I saw a white van,I automatically knew it was the car.I entered the van and the driver samchoon,which his name is Kang Daehwa but I call him Daehwa samchoon,what?I'm close with most of the staffs in SM since I spent most of my times in SM ever since I came here to Korea.....DON'T JUDGE!Okay,when I entered,Daehwa samchoon greeted me."Annyeong Taecyeon.How have you been?Its been a long time since I last saw you"Daehwa samchoon smiled at me,"I've been fine Daehwa samchoon"I replied with a smile and we drove off."Okay,Taecyeon I'll be waiting for you here,arasso?"Daehwa samchoon told me,"arasso,I'll be back"I said and I went in SM and into Soo Man samchoon's office."Annyeong Taecyeon"Soo Man samchoon smiled at me,"annyeong Soo Man samchoon ^^"I smiled back,"okay.Here's your new album and thumb drive.You can go now.Oh and the SM artists will be returning tonight,do you want to fetch them with me?"Soo Man samchoon asked"sure ^^.They'll be arriving at 12 midnight right?"I asked"Ne,but if you can,can you come here to SM at 6PM?Since it takes 4 hours to get there and since there should be fans,we have to make it through them and also because I'm SM's founder and your Storm's Lightning,we're bound to get attractions"Soo Man samchoon said"sure,I can make it and can I bring Heebum and Baengshin again?"I asked,holding up Heebum and baengshin,"sure.You must be really close to Heechul's cats that you want to bring them everywhere with you"Soo Man samchoon chuckled,"Heh-heh ^^;"I sweat dropped,"well,I do love animals"I said"okay then,I'll pick you up at the loddy of the dorm Super Junior is living at.See you later Taecyeon"Soo Man samchoon said and I went out of his office and went back to the dorm.

---------------------------------------------

Hey~Well,I planned on making this chapter longer but I lazy and I'm still spazzing about U-Kiss' ElVin and now I'm going to catch up on spazzing about 2PM's KhunYoung ^^!Comments And Subscribers Are Loved And Appreciated.