The Return

Little Thing Called L

The sky has once again turn dark. I’ve spent few days doing nothing, and stare blankly at the TV, waiting for the day turns into night so I could go to my room to pretend to sleep. My parents have been excellent at pretending that nothing happens to their son and go on with their daily activities even though I know how hard it is to be seen in public as G-Dragon’s parents.

YoungBae visits me almost everyday, to keep me company when my parents are busy with their job. I could no longer hate him for being with Cheryl. I’ve to face the reality now and I need to be able to handle it. Never once has he mentioned Cheryl, maybe to consider my feelings. I am thankful for that.

I look at the clock for the n-th time today. Its 6.15 in the afternoon and YoungBae hasn’t come. Maybe he’s busy or has schedule. I don’t blame him; he has a job to protect.

Just as I am wondering about the outside world, the bell rings.

I reluctantly get up to open the door, still wearing my boxers and my t-shirt. I don’t bother to check myself in the mirror because whoever is at the other side of the door must’ve been someone familiar. Nobody knows where my parents live outside my inner circle.

She’s standing here, in front of me, only a meter apart with her eyes scanning me from head to toe, making me feel self-conscious. She brought a sport bag that seems to be filled pretty well because she seems to be struggling holding it. Her hair is loose, and the wind plays between the strands teasingly. Her face, however, seems tired. As if she hasn’t slept for days, making me worried.

“Cheryl” I slip her name.

“Ne~ Annyeong, oppa” She says brightly. Did she just call me oppa??

“What are you doing here?” I say with a harsh tone, unintentionally due to my nerves.

“Err… I just want to visit. I’m sorry, am I interrupting you with something?” She seems awkward by my question.

Her facial features still perfect as before, maybe a little pale, but perfect nonetheless. The one that I want but I could never get. Why does she has to be with YoungBae?! Her presence reminds me of the reasons why I fall; her soothing voice, her silky hair and the way her eyes bright up when she says my name. I can’t do this, I can’t get rid of this feeling I have for YoungBae’s girl. Now she’s in front of me, I know I am not ready. I know I should sooner or later, but not now. Not when just by seeing her eyes, my heart feels like it’s going to break my chest.

“I think you should leave” My heart cracks even deeper than it already is when these words passed my lips. I lower my head, not wanting to see her expression.

“Wha…” She sounds surprise. “O-o-okay… Ummm, well I bought you some recording equipment, in case you got bored at home. I’ll just leave them here. I-I-I’ll be going now. A-a-annyeonghaseyo, JiYong-ssi” She stumble with her huge bag that she places next to my feet. I keep my eyes to the ground because I’m scared that if I look into her eyes, I might stop her from leaving.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Cheryl-ssi” I try my best to choke down my shaking voice and I can hear her footsteps getting further away quickly.

I look up, and the angel that was once standing before me is no longer here. Instead, a big duffel bag is taking her place. I bend down and open the bag to see what she brings, only to be surprise by the range of equipment that she managed to fit into this bag. She understands what music is to me and instead of bringing me basket of fruits or food, she brings me my life.

I drag the bag inside, before I lay my body on the sofa again. I just drive away the girl that making my heart a mess. I just chase away the girl that circulates in my dream with her laugh and her smile. I just let go the one that my heart has been yearning for.

I put a pillow on top of my face to hide these tears that streaming down again…



"First and foremost we would like to like to sincerely apologize to all the Big Bang fans and the public that loves Big Bang’s music for this unfortunate incident.

We will tell you what has occurred without any 'adjustments' in the story.

Last July, G-Dragon received investigation by the prosecutor’s office due to suspicion of smoking .
G-Dragon confidently accepted the inv
estigation because he had not smoked and went through with his schedule as usual. However, when he heard the news that his hair drug test came out as positive, he was shocked because he had not smoked before.

While trying to find the reason how such a result would occur, he remembered a memory in May. At a bar, an individual that is believed to be a fan greeted G-Dragon and offered him a cigarette. Out of goodwill, G-Dragon accepted the cigarette. After taking two puffs he realized that it was different from normal cigarettes and threw the cigarette into the toilet.

G-Dragon probably forgot that incident because he did not consider it significant. However, when he was trying to find the reason for why his test came out positive, his memory came back, and confessed to the prosecutor’s office during the investigation.

The prosecutor’s office decided not to indict G-Dragon for two reasons. The first reason was because his test result was a weak positive, and the second was that G-Dragon had not deliberately smoked .
Although, there weren’t any other legal penalties for this incident, we believe that the guilt and responsibility that G-Dragon and YG Entertainment has to bear is heavier than any legal penalty.

G-Dragon and YG Entertainment feels sincere remorse because we were not more careful. Once again we apologize to you all for this incident and we will try our best so that something like this does not happen ever again."


Read more: http://bigbangupdates.com/2011/10/official-yge-statement-regarding-g.html#ixzz2K19wV4eW
Edited slightly for the purpose of the story
.



It has been 2 months since the Seoul Police made their decision regarding JiYon's case and it has been longer since JiYong locked himself in his parents’ house. We all visit him from time to time but he asked us not to. He said that he doesn’t want to bother us with his pain, but we never listen. I try to visit him every night, to company him during the darkest time. Most of the time, we play video games; avoiding any talking because I don’t want him to think about the scandal or anything that might relate to it. I am somehow thankful because this scandal mends back our brotherhood.

The other boys also do their part. SeungHyun hyung would come visit with their crew in tow and have their hang out session in JiYong's house. SeungRi would come in the afternoon before going to a club in an attempt to lure JiYong outside. DaeSung frequently leave food and snacks for JiYong to cheer him up. We all want to make sure that he knows his brothers are behind him every single day.

Last night, at his house, he finally promised me that he’d come back. Come to the office, greet people and start shaping back his future. He finally agrees to what everyone has been saying to him, that he needs to get back on his feet. I made him swore on his grandparents grave that he will come and when he did, I texted the boys immediately.

So, here we are, in his favorite place in YG building: the recording room, waiting for him to come. I wanted to pick him up at first but he scolded me, saying that he is not a child that needs to be picked up. I’m glad that after 2 months, he can finally let out a chuckle. I have to give it to JiYong though; he deals this better than DaeSung did.

DaeSung constantly reading articles that bashing him and pulling him down, making him progress at a rate of a turtle race. Whereas JiYong, he is strong. He knows what to do and how to deal with problems. He blocked all the entertainment sites on his laptop so every time he feels curious, he can’t even access it. He knows what the outside world think of him, he still watch tv, but, he knows not to let them get the best of him.

DaeSung, SeungRi, SeungHyun hyung and I have been waiting since 2 hours ago for his arrival. We know he wont be here until 1 PM but we just want to make sure everything is perfect for his arrival. We have snacks, vitamin water, and soju ready on the table. Wu Tan Klan and Jay Z is continuously playing on the speaker. We are going to have one of a heck welcome party.

The door opens, and at the same time, our heads turns to see who’s coming. We are too eager.

“JiYong is not here yet?” Teddy hyung appears at the door innocently and we all shake our head, feeling disappointed that it wasn't JiYong.

“YA! Why the sad faces?! Are you not happy seeing me??” Teddy hyung pretend to knock each of our heads and we chuckle together.

“Hyung, maybe if your hair is blonde, your fingers filled with rings, and you wear a red ripped leather jacket and a skirt on top of your jeans, we will be ecstatic seeing you here!” DaeSung replies wittily making us laugh.

“DaeSung-ah, I’ve tried, but I look like a drag queen. Only a skinny, malnourished, annoying, perfectionist, pretentious boy that can only pull that kind of things off” Teddy hyung playfully pouted as if he is really losing hope making our laughter even louder.

“Aigoo~ I’ve gone for couple of months, and now you guys talking behind my back?” A voice from the door stops our laughter and immediately our head turns to the source of sound.

“HYUNG!!” “JIYONG-AHH!!” We all stand up and run to our leader and we embrace him into a tight hug. We look like highschool girls on the first day after a summer holiday.

“Guys, I can’t breath” He says in between our shouts, breathless. We retreat quickly, scared that we might hurt him.

“Hahaha.. Pabo. I am not that weak!” He laughs and get inside the room towards the sofa.

We watch him as he makes himself comfortable on the sofa. He looks around, taking everything in and I can see his eyes are watery before he looks up at the ceiling to avoid anything spills from his eyes.

“Are you guys just going to stand there, watching me like that?” He says, still looking at the ceiling, and we quickly seat our self around him, with grin splattered across our faces, eager for our reunion.

We talk about everything but the scandal. SeungRi keeps him up to date about the entertainment insider gossip, SeungHyun hyung tells him gossip within their NuThang crew, DaeSung telling jokes, and I simply being a good listener. Teddy hyung left after 30 minutes of reminiscing because he has some recording to be done.

As we talk, the food in the table decreasing. We chat with our mouth filled with snacks. Everyone had shots of soju, except JiYong. He declined when SeungRi was about to pour him a glass, and we know what he worries about instantly.

JiYong looks better now. He looks fitter than before and he looks well rested. He's still skinny, but not as thin as before. He still looks frail but at least he is no longer pale. However, there is still something in his eyes. Regardless of his laughter, his eyes are still hiding something. Something that shadows his happiness.

I am in the midst of talking about songs that I recently wrote excitedly when he interrupts, “How is Cheryl, YoungBae-ah?”. I daze for a second, surprise by his sudden question, but compose myself in a beat.

“She’s good. She’s been helping Teddy hyung with 2ne1 music since you’re not around” I answer simply. I understand now what that shadow in his eyes is. “She’s in the office, you should visit her”

Suddenly he becomes uncomfortable. “Why should I? She’s your girlfriend” He says as he looks away, bewildered.

Everyone looks at me questioningly.

“You haven’t told him?” SeungHyun asks me.

“Nope, never come up” I answer nonchalantly. It’s true, during the times I visited him, we always play video games that we rarely talk about anything else.

“Tell me what?” JiYong looks curious, looking at SeungHyun for a further explanation.

“YoungBae hyung has a girlfriend now” DaeSung answers instead, knowing fully well that I would be too embarass to declare it myself.

“I know that” JiYong quickly says, looking away again.

“How do you know??” SeungRi wrinkle his eyebrow.

“I saw you kissing Cheryl in my studio” He says, looking at me. I can feel jealousy but he is trying his best not to show.

Straight away, the rest of the boys snap their head at me and their jaws are wide open.

“YOU KISSED CHERYL?!!” SeungHyun shouts and I can feel my face turns red.

“YOU DIDN’T TELL US THAT, HYUNG!” DaeSung protest.

“You guys didn’t know?” JiYong look around at the boys, innocently.

“OF COURSE WE DON’T! WHAT THE HELL, HYUNG!” SeungRi is now complaining to me too.

“Aish…” I rub my nape, not knowing how to explain. I forgot to tell them about that little incident at the studio months ago. I didn't know that JiYong saw.

“What’s the big deal? They’re dating now anyway” JiYong says, still unable to grasps the commotion around him. His voice is slightly shaking, hiding away any feelings.

“Hyung…” DaeSung starts to speak up, seeing JiYong’s innocent but slightly hurt face.

“I didn’t kiss Cheryl. She kissed me” I say, making me the center of the attention again.

“You don’t have to brag, Bae” JiYong sneers.

“She kissed me because she wants to show me what I didn’t see before” I start explaining, ignoring JiYong remarks.

“Stop it, YoungBae-ah" JiYong's tone is stern. "Mianhae. I don’t think I can hear it. But, I’m happy for you, regardless.” JiYong looks at his fingers, and I can tell he’s holding his anger.

The boys notice the atmosphere and the everyone starts to tensed up. We wouldn't want any brawl again in here now, do we?

“Can you just let me finish?” I am trying to explain and yet he keeps intruding! “I told her I love her, but she quickly dismissed it. She said I didn’t love her romantically, but I ignore it. So, she told me a way to know whether you really love someone or not, and that’s by a kiss. She kissed me, briefly, but I didn’t felt a thing. I was surprise, of course but that’s it. That’s when I realize that its not her that my heart wants” I quickly wrap my explanation before JiYong had a chance to stop me again.

Everyone is looking at me in disbelief, but the most shocked is JiYong. His eyes are wide open and his lips parting. It’s as if he just saw a ghost. After they finish gaping at me, the rest look at JiYong, wondering what he might do.

JiYong's eyes goes blank and I can tell he's in a middle of grasping everything in. Even though he is surprise, I somehow feel that he is relieved.

“She’s at level 4 now, in case you forgot” SeungHyun hints and without any warning, JiYong stands up and dash off to the door, but stop the moment before he close the door, to peek in and look at me.

“and your girlfriend is?” He asks. Riiight, NOW he remembers that I have a girlfriend.

I chuckle, and before I can answer, the boys do the honor for me.

“HYEMI!” they shouted in unison and JiYong’s face is again surprise, but in a good way. He gave me a thumbs up and smirk before he is gone, closing the studio door, leaving us laughing away at his obvious actions.

"He's going to Cheryl, right?" DaeSung asks stupidly after we gather our breath. With that, he got a flick on his forehead by SeungHyun hyung.




Hey guys!

I know i havent put the story about YoungBae and HyeMi in, but with what I have in mind, its going to be another drama for them, so, i'm just wondering, do you want me to write it or should we just skip it?

Also, do check out my other story ^ ^: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/377533/dream-bigbang-gdragon-jiyong-kwonjiyong-lovestory-seunghyun-seungri

 

and as always, please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE ^ ^