The Work

Little Thing Called L

A week had passed and YoungBae had informed me that Cheryl is going to land in Seoul any minute now. He called me just to have some support and last-minute advice on how to approach Cheryl again after the last incident. Since she got the job, they've been contacting each other non-stop for the whole week while she was preparing her self for the move to Seoul. YoungBae tried to argue his way so that he can pick Cheryl up in the airport but obviously, everyone refused his stupid idea. Imagine TaeYang at the airport holding a sign that says "CHERYL" and has a grin plastered on his face. Yea, that is SO not going to the media. So, he settled with option number 2: wait for her eagerly at the office and giving her a proper tour of YG company.

I wanted to welcome her to YG family too and making her comfortable with the whole process of recording but YoungBae glares at me when i proposed the idea. I guess he still thinks I bring badluck to their relationship.

Last week, when i took her to the hotel after the interview, I apologized properly. I honestly want to start a fresh new friendship with her because I am not the type of person who works with colleague. I work with family. Since she got accepted by the head of the tribe himself, i need to make myself comfortable with her as a new family member eventhough i know it is going to be tough keeping up with a girl who is apparently has very little respect for me as an idol.

After she checked in, we talk in the cafe to straighten things out and eventually she's molten. She starts to actually look at me in the eye, converse and even making jokes. I hate it when she laughs because everytime that sweet melody came out of , my heart went off from my ribs cage and i am compelled to grab her by the neck and force my lips onto hers. I chanted the holy slogan everytime this happen. She's YoungBae's girl, she's YoungBae's girl, GODDAMNIT SHE'S YOUNGBAE"S GIRL

I am in the studio frolicking with my mixers when YoungBae texted me.

 

From: 영배

She's here.

wish me luck!

 

Why is my heart racing as i read YoungBae's text? So what if she's here?

 

Reply To: 영배

Goodluck!

 

For unknown reason, i would love for YoungBae to screw up. Maybe sets her dress on fire or simply saying a very demeaning words to her? i know, i shouldn't but i cant help myself.

I told YoungBae earlier that after he finished having fun with her, he needs to take her to the studio so she can start working straight away. I've got three songs that i am currently struggling with and I know she will ease the weight off my shoulder. That, and the idea of being alone with her in the studio aroused me. I may sound conceited thinking about someone else's girl but i am helpless. And its not like i am going to act on it. I am not one that would backstab a brother and as long as this stays between me and you reader, i don't think we'll find any problem, right?

Regardless of how i feel and what i want to do, i am aiming myself to be friends with her. Purely friends. First, due to the obvious reason of YoungBae, Second, I dont mix professional life with love life. She seems to be a cool chick that can be friends with guys easily. I am close to all of the girls in YG family and never once had i ever imagine myself being intimate with them. I think once i met her again and she's an official YG clan, my feelings will be completely dissapear because it'll be like !

The door suddenly opens and my hearts silently begs it would be her. But then, SeungRi peeked in instead. Once he saw my face, his face lights up. This is why i love this Maknae of ours, he simply loves to get attention and like a little puppy that jumps around so people would notice him.

"HYUNG~" he says with his aegyo "have you seen the new girl? DAMNN she is so hot! I want to follow them around the office but YoungBae hyung shoved me away" he complain as he sits down on the sofa behind me. I need to refrain myself from being curious. SeungRi is good at reading people and he is the last person that should know about what i've been thinking.

"Just let them be. YoungBae is smitten now"

Just as i asks SeungRi to mind his own business, YoungBae peeks in and once he saw us, he smiles and opens the door bigger to let the girl in. BAM! i feel like someone stabbed my chest making me hard to breath when i saw her as she enters the room. She wears a red Converse shoes, J Brand black high waisted skinny jeans with a crop blue top showing her a fraction of her belly. Her hair is being carelessly pull up into a small bun with strands still falls around her face. Her face seems to be brighter and more fresh now, than she was a week ago. A woman shouldn't be this beautiful when wearing a casual clothing. This made my whole determination of being friends with her plummetted to the ground. Heck with friends, i just want her in my bed!

Her presence alone reminds me of that tingles i had when we were in the lift. Her eyes reminds me of those serene night where you could stare up the stars and not noticing the time. Her smell prompt me to think of spring where butterflies flapping their wings and flowers moves gently along the wind. Her presence is fully consuming me and I know it is wrong but goddamnit it feels so right.

"Hey GD" the way she speak of my name rings delightfully in my ears.

"you should learn korean now. It's JiYong oppa" i said trying hard to supress my excitement of hearing my name being spoken by her

"and YoungBae oppa if you want" YoungBae added. He's a little bit territorial now.

"jinjja? arrasso oppa... annyeonghaseyo Chae Ril ibnida" she said with the most adorable aegyo i've ever seen. I know she is being sarcastic but i cant help but to adore her more.

"ne~ and because we are the same age, you can just call me SeungRi and even though you are kinda my hoobae, but I'm a cool sunbaenim so its fine using banmal" SeungRi is so full of himself. He always does this when a new kid joins the family. He crave for respect around here because s never give him any.

"OK SeungRi! Nice to meet you again" she said in English and i can see SeungRi feels intimidated.

"hows the new apartment?" I asks her trying to be friendly.

"she said its too big for her" YoungBae said as he looks at the girl, whos playing with the electronic drums, lovingly. I want to kick him in the guts. I was talking to the girl! Not him. Stop butting in!

"ah... You can always find a housemate" i tried to make eye contact with her. I know this will taunt me but i need to get used to it now since the others are around. Considering my reaction from seeing her before, i dont think its a good idea to be unprepared if she ended up alone in a room with me.

"eh? Neh~ we'll see how it goes.. So, what do u got for me, boss?" She asks eagerly. It seems that she doesn't like it when the attention is on her and she is trying to shift the topic.

"aish~ if you guys are going to start to discuss about the songs, im leaving! The idea alone made me want to yawn" SeungRi says as he pretends to be sleepy and stretching his body.

"hahaha.. Why? Wouldn't it be fun?" Cheryl asks SeungRi. In hangeul this time. I dont think anyone has told her how pain in the i am when it comes to recording. I'd like every note to be perfect and every word to be properly pronounced. Though they cant really argue now when i want something to be redone because of my gleaming track record with making music.

SeungRi answers with shivering his body exaggeratingly as if he just met a ghost and it made YoungBae laughed. Cheryl smiled in confusion.

"He is hard to deal with when he is recording songs, Chae. But if you struggle handling him, call me. I'll come over and give him a slap" YoungBae explains in between his laughs and SeungRi nods in agreement.

"I don't think we need to start straight away now. You guys should stay. Just get to know each other better so that you'll be more comfortable" I try making an excuse. I still dont trust myself to be alone with her. Half an hour ago i was ecstatic to be able to move forward with the songs and determined to be friends with her, now i chickened out because of this stupid rush and crazy lust i have for her.

She sits in the chair next to me and let her fingers trace the thousand buttons on the mixer. Then she said..

"i am comfortable already" as she looks at me and smile. Her smile is that smile of contentment and pride and again, my imaginations swims freely in the pool of her sweet beautiful smile.

"I really can't wait to work, GD. I don't need the whole charades" She straight forwardly tells me her point.

"OK. If that's what you want. It's JiYong by the way" I give up. Her eagerness in working on the music makes me lose all my control. I can't forget to remind her my name too. I'd be great to hear my name come up from that delicious mouth of hers.

"Ne JiYong oppa" she said as she cocked her head to the right, enlarge her eyes and highlight the 'pp' in the word 'oppa' so that she sounded like those korean girls with their aegyo. I can't do this. I don't think i can contain myself from coming at her. From the corner of my eyes I can see YoungBae becomes slighly uncomfortable seeing his girl acted cutely to me. But heck with him, i am too consumed by her to be thinking of other's feelings.

"o-o-ok...um...so...we got um... two... er, no! i mean three songs that needs some adjustments" i said trying to put my scattered thoughts back into place.

"SO, thats the cue for us to leave now..." SeungRi said as he gets up from the sofa and coming to grab YoungBae's arm.

"i think i'll stay" YoungBae said, dismissing SeungRi's hand with one shove.

"Don't you have a CF shooting, hyung?" SeungRi said, confused. He added in whisper "don't worry, JiYong hyung is good with girls".



Damn It! Why do i have to have CF shooting at times like this! and what did SeungRi say? JiYong is good with girls?! The more reluctant i am to leave. I don't know what's going on with him but it seems like he too is infatuated by Cheryl. He sometimes look far too intently at her and the way he acted around her is different than he act around us. This does not add up properly though considering his stupid actions last week that made her so furious and almost left me with a second heartbreak because of her.

Responsibility and commitment comes first, what my mother always says during my training days and now i think i need to use it again. I am slightly embarassed for accusing JiYong would think of such things. He is my brother, there is no way in hell that he would backstab me and get the girl. She is not really his type, too. She is too straight forward and self dependent and i think it resembles none of JiYong exes. Maybe his actions were just because of his admiration of her talent, nothing else.

I got up from the edge of the table and finally agreeing to SeungRi.

"Chae, if you need anything, just call me, ok?" I need to make sure that she knows i'm here for her.

"I'm fine, YoungBae oppa~ Have fun working! Fighting!" The way her lips mouthed the word 'YoungBae oppa' had me for me a minute. I don't want to leave her even for a second. I want to stand behind her while she's working and give her an occasional back hug to show her that I support her. But reality hits me when my phone rings and manager hyung's name come up on the screen. He calls to find out where i am and hurrying me up to the car.

"Listen, i know you want to learn more korean, but try not to learn any new word from him. He's a bad influence" I point at JiYong with a straight face  pretend to be serious. But truthfully i dont want her to learn any curse words from JiYong. I remember back when we first met Shaun, JiYong taught him profanity and made us laugh out loud during practise. He can't do that to Cheryl though, she's too precious.

"arrasoo~ go! you'll be late!" She said as she pushed me out the door. Before i close the door, i shot a glare at JiYong as a warning if he does anything stupid while i am away. I can't control my stupid jealousy towards JiYong, eventhough i know he must've no feelings towards her.

I get on the car to my destination. As i try to read the script for today's CF, i cant help my mind wanders. I imagine she and I would go out travelling aroung Korea and the world and we would joke and kid about everything we see. It would be wonderful. She could come with us around the world touring so that i can see her everytime I look to the audience and I am sure she would give me the energy to go on for hours more.

Her being in Seoul giving me more courage to pursue this relationship. Constant texting can now be replaced by constant meeting and whenever my heart aches to see her, i know where to look. This feeling i have is freshly new to me and i love every second of it. I may have no experience in love, but if this is not it, i can't imagine what is.

My phone vibrates and SeungHyun hyung's face come up on the screen.

"yobuseyo?" I picked up

"how did it go?" SeungHyun goes straight to the point. My lips curved up when i remember the moment i welcome her.....

i waited on the stairs. Waiting for a car to stop and bringin my angel to where she belongs. With me. I can't believe SeungRi came. He always finds a way to get a spotlight and knowing fully wel how this girl is now the center of my attention, he wants a slice of it too. He can smell scandal all over this and he loves to take a sniff.

I can see her as she get off the car and heading to the door. Thank goodness for the dark glass doors that makes me invisible to her. I jumped in excitement just moments before she steps in and SeungRi is just watching me in amusement. I dont care about how i look right now 'cause i am damn ecstatic!

She steps in and look surprise when she saw SeungRi and I were just standing there grinning from ear to ear.

"annyeonghaseyo" she said softly. She probably feel a little awkward being greeted by two of the biggest idol in Korea but her coolness does not fade.

"annyeonghaseyo Cheryl-ssi. nice to meet you again" SeungRi answers confidently.

"ah~ ne" SeungRi's comment made her more awkward.

"what's with the formal stuff?? it's not like it's our first meeting! come on let's go around the office, Chae" I tried to sound friendly and warm to help her ease the awkwardness and walk closer to her. She grins at me.

"Annyeong TY!" She said cheerfully. "i didnt see you there! I thought it was just SeungRi-ssi" She sounds relieved. Ah, so thats why she was awkward before. She doesnt know how to act with SeungRi since she doesnt know him well and i was leaning on the wall so she didnt see me. "how's your flight?" I asked her as we start our tour.

During the short tour around YG building, she tells me how nervous and excited she is and how her sister completely envies her. She also mentioned how her eonnies are already scheduling for a regular meet-up and are completely annoyed for the fact that they didn't know about the job acceptance sooner. Sometimes SeungRi joins in the conversation and gives weird remarks so i have no other option but to kick him away.

I wanted to keep her longer but as the places that she needs to visit become less and less significant, she finally said..

"So, which studio am i suppose to be working in?" and that's the cue for me to lead her to the studio.

"it was great hyung! not as romantic as i have hoped but it is a first day of a job so it shouldn't be romantic in the first place" I answered SeungHyun hyung.

"Ofcourse it wont! Just take a baby step, YoungBae-ah. Remember to always be mysterious! that's how you get girls attached to you!" SeungHyun hyung gives his all time favourite advice on love. Always be mysterious. That's not my style, though. I think that if I do feel it, why not show it?

"ne hyung" i quickly say. I dont want to argue with him about this. If i object his believe, he is going to start lecturing me about relationship and he is going to use a game of hide and seek as an example. This is the only one rule that JiYong never seems to listen.

"arasso.. I need to get back to set now... Lets have dinner soon! Bring that girl of yours too! SeungRi already texted me about her... He said she look damn hot. Careful of him, he might seduce your girl away! hahaha.. Annyeong!" SeungHyun says before ending the phone call.

SeungRi might steal Cheryl away? Why is this idea does not annoy me as much compare to the idea of Cheryl spending time alone with JiYong? She told me a long time ago in the club that her favourite was JiYong for his composing skill and leadership. I wonder if she still feels the same way.. From the way JiYong look at her, sometimes i can feel his fixation on her and when they both are standing close, i can see JIYong's ears becoming red. I hope this is all in my imagination, though... I'd hate to have to fight for a girl with my own brother. I guess I need to quickly seal the deal. Quickly make sure that everyone knows that she is officially mine. This haunting questions of 'what if' is exhausting.



As soon as the door closes, I can feel that tingles flying between me and GD like the one I had in the lift last week. This is stupid. I always attracted to bad boys! But not this time. This is too obvious that this guy is going to hurt me like the others and i am not planning to torture my heart again for another heartbreak. But him being all capable in the studio like this and seems to be in his zone, makes it even harder not to think about how good he is in bed. Chae, dont be a ! Get your dirty thoughts and send them away to Antartica and never to be returned!

Last week was crazy weird. After the whole interview and job offer, we checked in and he proposed to talk in the cafe to be closer friends. I tried not to look at him in the eye. After what happen in the lift, i wouldnt dare. But the conversation became more intriguing and I occasionally look at him and everytime our eyes met, my heartbeat stopped. He has the most seductive eyes for an asian male. It's like he wants to invite you into an unknown world and it is damn y.

I am not suppose to think about that now. He is my boss and i am here as a helper. I am here to learn about the real world, not to learn about how to seduce an idol into bed.

It's annoying how arrogant he seems to be but how alluring he is to me. Its always this hole that i fell into. A bad boy. A player. I've cried thousand tears for men of his kind and i am not suppose to stupidly fall again. But is it my fault if my heart is the one who made the decision?

"Chae, are you listening? He asks me concernly.

"eh? yep sorry i was just thinking how lucky i am to be able to work here" I lied.

"you deserved it" he said encouragingly showing his bad boy smile along with it. Why does he has to be so darn hot?!

"so, here are the songs that i want us to work on. I expect it to be done by the end of the week" he said all business-like.

"three songs in four days?! Is that even possible?" I am completely surprise. Am i a robot that can finish 3 songs in 4 days?!

"well we dont really have time" he answers as he turn on the first song that we need to fix.


Its been 7 hours in the studio editing and relistening the song. We discussed and tried various things that can be incorporated into the sound or effect, Sometimes GD asks me about some method that he hasn't heard of and after i showed them, he becomes eager thinking about what songs that he has plans to put the new effect and sound. SeungRi wasn't joking when he said GD is crazy when it comes to music. I asked him earlier whether he wants to have dinner or not and his answer is simple: "we haven't finish this". so here i am trying my best to hold my hunger with some coke and chips i bought at the vending machine.

"ok, i think this is perfect. I dont want to over do this" He said as he turn the song on speaker for us to relisten again for the Nth times.

The song is perfect. I can't believe i actually took part in the making of BigBang music! Just add some vocal and this will be a perfect song for BigBang's new album!

"we don't really know if we put this in the next album or not. There will be the process of filtering the songs an only the best one got picked" He explains. I guess i just said my thoughts out loud again. It always happens when i'm excited or panic.

"The best one out of how many?" i asks curiously

"Depends on how many songs i've prepared. Maybe 30-50"

"What happens to the ones that didn't get picked?"

"Some will probably release in our next albums but most of them just rot in my iTunes" He answers with a straight face as if it's not a big deal.

"WHAT?! What a waste!!" I can't hide my amusement.

"haha... thats what happens, Chae" He laughs over my exaggeration.

"you can always sell them you know. A song made by GD. As if people wouldn't want to buy that" I offer him an alternative.

His face turns into seriousness "I dont want to sell them. If they're not good enough for our album, then it shouldn't be in other's. By the way, i thought we've established that its JiYong oppa, not GD"

"Whoa, perfectionist indeed. Sorry, it's just that its a little bit weird for me to call you that. Maybe soon, but not now. Deal?" i flash him my sweetest smile.

His face turns blank for a second and after he finds his composure he agrees "Well, if that's the best i can get, deal."

We listen to the song for the second time just to make sure that everything is in its place. Working with him for just a day already taught me a lot of things. His perfectionism brings out all the aspects needed for his songs. What I heard from his songs is not a mere music, it's hard work. This is the reason why he is my favourite member in BigBang. Talent can't be faked.

When the song closer to its end, i look at him. He closed his eyes while focusing on listening to his music and in an instant, it makes me lose my own focus. His jaw line is perfectly refined, his collarbones is visible through his Givenchy t-shirt. His hair is a little bit messy in a 'i-just-had-' kind of way and it is darn hot. His eyebrow is thick and it frames his eyes beautifully. I want to trace my lips on his jaw, to his ears, down to his neck with my hands all around his.....

"I think it's done!" he said as he opens his eyes and look at me after the song finished. I blush and praying so hard that he would never know what's in my head just a moment ago.

"gwaenchanayo?" He asked after seeing my face flaming red.

"ne~ i blush everytime i'm happy and now i'm happy because we finish the song! Yeay!" I lied with an extremely stupid reason. I just hope he buys it or simply go along with it.

"ah..." his expression says WTH? but it seems that he doesn't want to discuss it further. "Now, do you want to have dinner? it's 11 PM... i'm famished!" He said as he lounging on his chair and rubbing his tummy. Oh baby, I can make you full with kisses if you let me sit on top of you now.

"ok..... I haven't had any Korean dishes since i landed, you know" It's really hard to make a conversation when I am completely distracted by his presence. I didn't feel this way before because i was too preoccupied with the song. Now the song is out of the way, I can't help my dirty mind running wild.

"There's a good samgyeobsal place around here and the ahjumma knows us well, d'you want?" He asked eagerly. I guess the thought of Korean food excites him.

"Yes sure!" i answers following his eager tone. I need to clear my head. Maybe the sultry tone of the song made me think this way. Yes, always blame the music.

He leads the way as we got out of the office. The neigborhood is pitch dark and he wore a black Comme des Garcon hoodie that covers 3/4 of his face. It's a pity. With a face that striking, he should never hide them. But the fans would immediately smashed us to the ground if they found out that the mighty G-Dragon is walking around unguarded.

We arrived at a shabby hut with a blue sign that says 삼겹살. The place is barely lit with a few tables that works as a barbeque pit as well. Its empty as they are seems to be preparing to close for the night.

"Ahjumma!" GD shouted as he enters the premises.

"Ah... JiYong-ah! Come in!" She answers delightfully. "It's been a while! Where have you been? Ah... you are so skinny! Come come i will make you fat now!" She says as she holds GD's arm and squeeze it. This scene does not happen often in LA. It gives a feeling of being at home and being greeted by your grandmother. GD chuckles as follows the woman that drags us to a table at the back.

"I've been on tour... Sorry we haven't had much time to visit" He apologizes

"Arra... I pray for you guys everytime your name come up on the news. Oh, who is this lovely lady over here? I have never seen you with a girl" She patted my shoulder and I give her a genuine smile.

"This is Chae, she's our new crew. She doesn't know much Korean, though" He answers as he flicks through his phone.

"Oh ok... so, the usual?" She said as she is preparing to leave.

"Ne" He answers simply and she's gone to the back of the restaurant preparing for our meal.

"never bring a girl?" I asks curiously.

"Why would i? It's a dodgy place. It's not a place to impress a girl" He answers still busy with his phone.

"ah.... ofcourse. You dont need to impress me" I can't hide my dissapointment in my tone.

He notices my tone and finally look up to me "well....... ofcourse" He answers as he seems unsure as what to say.

An awkward silence is between us and I know it's my fault for being all grouchy because of a mere fact that he is not trying to impress me. Ofcourse that's the right thing to do. A professional relationship needs to be establish between me and him and there is no way in hell I would ever be with him. What was I thinking?!

"um.... do you mind if i invite Teddy hyung to dine with us? I want to introduce you to him. He's also a producer of YG and he used to be the one that helps me  with the music" He breaks the silence as he look at me warily. He is still concerns about my mood.

"sure" i answers simply and he quickly dial a number.

"hyung" he said on the phone. "eodiya? come to the ahjumma's place! I want to introduce you to someone.... Ne~ your replacement. Ok. We'll get soju for you"  He hungs up and got up to the counter and open the fridge to take out two bottles of soju and three small cups.

"Samgyupsal always best with some soju" he said as he put down the bottles and cups.

"I'm not a good drinker" I said a tad bit embarrassed. Does this makes me less cool in his eyes?

"That's ok. I can finish your share" he said flashing his delicious smile.

After a few minutes, a guy comes into the shop wearing a hoodie and a cap on top of it and a black sunglasses. He look around the dark restaurant.

"Hyung!" GD says as he held up his hands to signal the guy where we sit.

He smiled, approaches our table and fist bump with GD.

"Hyung, this is your replacement. ChaeRil" GD says as he gestured his hands to introduce me.

"Yeoja?!" The guy says as he looks at me from top to bottom discriminatingly. I always hated to be discriminated because I'm a girl. Girls are just men with no and more s.

"I never knew that you NEED a to be a music engineer. But now I know that you CAN be a when you are one" I answered with a smile but stern voice.

I stare back him with a sarcastic smile when he stare at me after my speech. From the corner of my eyes I can see GD, who was understandably shock over my words, is now biting his lips in nervousness as he look at both of us. If I am not this annoyed, him biting his lips probably make my mind turn into a frenzy. Suddenly, Teddy's lips slowly curved up and he burst up laughing.

"Whoa! Feisty! I like it! That's what you need in this business! Especially if you deal with JiYong!" Teddy say after his long loud laughter has toned down. I stare at him blankly. Is this guy's head set up straight? He was condescending a minute ago and now he is preaching me?

"I'm Teddy. You can call me Teddy oppa. Come here" he say as he open wide his arms for me to give him a hug. I hesitated. I don't give hugs to random people especially the ones that just annoyed me a second ago.

"Come on, we are a family now! Trust me, I don't bite" he say assuring me after he notice my hesitation.

"He won't let his arms down unless you give him a hug" GD seems to finally found his voice.

I move forward to give in and give this guy a hug when he grab me and hold me moving me from left to right. Its like a hug from an older brother. Genuine, warm and familiar.  Our hug broke when the ahjumma comes with plates of different cut of pork. 

"Aigoo Hong Jun-ah is here! I think I need to add the portion" she says when she notices that we've added 1 more person to our party.

"Gwaencanayo I've already eaten.. I just steal off some cuts from JiYong" Teddy oppa says as he patted GD's back and GD pretended to pout. I can see that they are really close from the way they interact with each other.

GD and I are cooking the meat while talking. He taught me how to properly cook the meat the Korean way. They were making a loud disapproving noise when I frequently turn the meat. Our conversations are mostly about music. The 2ne1 new songs, GD's new composed songs and some newly released songs. This felt nice. They are talking mostly in english with some added korean to make sure I don't feel left out and they keep making sure that I too am in the conversation.

"Do you write, Chae?" Teddy oppa asks me.

"No. Well not yet. I want to but I just get too embarassed seeing my own lyrics" I honestly answer.

"You should learn from JiYong then. He come up with lyrics as quick as you count 1" Teddy oppa says making GD blush.

"All you need is your own experience" GD gives me some tips.

"Yeah. That's why he can write so many songs. Experience, right JiYong?" Teddy oppa says as he chuckle a little. I guess the rumor about GD being a casanova is true. For unknown reason, it dissapoints me.

"Ah hyung!" He protests as if he doesn't want me to know about his past.

"Wae? How bout you Chae? Got any experience?" Teddy oppa turns to me.

"Well I always fall with the wrong guy" my statement seems to interest them as they look at me waiting for my further explanation. "I had 3 relationships so far. The first one cheated on me with my then-bestfriend, the second one simply vanish, and the third one..." I trails off as I remember the not so long past I had being abused by my own boyfriend and for sticking it out for more than 2 years with him. 

"What's wrong with the 3rd one?" Teddy oppa seems to be completely intrigued while GD is just sitting there looking at me seems waiting for more information.

I smile wryly. "Well, let's just say he left me bruised. Literally."

"WHAT?!" GD's voice booming in this small place and it shocked both Teddy oppa and I.

"Calm down JiYong ah. What's with the shouting! How long is ur 3rd relationship goes for?" Teddy oppa reprimand GD while still making sure that I let out my story.

"2 years" I say as I put my head down. I am embarrassed for this relationship as every outsider would think that I am a complete fool if I held out as long as two months, let alone 2 years.

"Are you ok now?" GD softly says as if he's afraid he might hurt me with his words. Pity, always happens when I told my story. I don't want it though, I don't need them.

"Yeah. I'm here, aren't I? Stop the melancholy! It was in the past and I intend it to be" I answer smiling brightly to ensure that they won't worry.

"You can use that for a song you know" Teddy hyung finally get over his shock and trying to sound normal while GD still seems to be in a state of shock over my story.

"Yea I know and I tried. But it sounded stupid. I wrote 'you beat me up when you're mad, I'm not a stupid punch bag, you shouted at me when you are cross, please stop being a scumbag...

"Stop." I tried to make a joke song to eases the mood when GD stopped me.

"Its not funny. You could've been badly injured." He says with no trace of humor. His look is weird and different from before. Its like he is thinking hard and has lost number of days of sleep.

"Mwoya! What's with the tense JiYong ah. She just said she's fine. I think you're drunk now" Teddy oppa scold GD again. We have finished 2 bottles of soju and just like he promised, he finished my part when I say I couldn't take them anymore. Maybe he really is drunk and that's what he does when he is.

"I'm fine. I just don't see any joke in such things." GD says sternly. It seems that he had some personal experience about this himself considering how defensive he becomes when this topic come up.

"How about you, Teddy oppa? Any girl?" I try to change the subject

"Well, there is this girl I've been trying to get but she is as fiesty as you are! You girls are really tiring us out you know! Hahaha" he answers knowing fully well that I was trying to divert the subject.

"Wait a minute." GD interrupts "YOU call him oppa, and yet you still call me GD?! You said it was weird using oppa!" He complains. The way he said those words making him look like little boys who didn't get his desired toys. Adorable.

"Well, YOU were the one that introduces yourself as GD when we first met whereas Teddy oppa straight away asking to be called oppa" I answers simply and straight away I can hear Teddy oppa's loud laughter.

"Ya! Mwoya! You introduces yourself as GD?! You think you're in an interview?? Did you shouted bigBANG aswell while you're at it??" Teddy oppa slams GD making him blushed in flaming red.

"Shut up, hyung. Chae, you better call me oppa by next week." GD says as he stare into my eyes pretending to threat. Oh my, I think his gaze alone can popped girl's cherry.

"We'll see. Depends on your behavior during this week" I answers coyly making Teddy oppa laughs even louder.

 


Hello!

Thank you so much for reading, guys! Its up to chapter 10 now, so for those who've been reading from chapter 1, THANK YOU.

I realize there are heaps of typos and grammar mistakes in my story but my aim is not to make another Harry Potter, i just want to share my own imagination :)

Sorry for taking a long time to update for chapter 10 and i will update chapter 11 ASAP.

This is my first ever written story and I hope you guys will give feedback to improve my story, subscribe and give comments (just because i love reading them ;P)

Please enjoy reading this story as much as I've enjoyed myself writing it and don't hesitate to ask for a plot to the story because i WILL consider them :D

And for those BIGBANG VIPs, 안녕하세요 ^ ^ 

Again, THANK YOU!

P.S: i just found out of this Spell Check feature. I should've used this since the beginning -_____-"

xoxo,

A