The Confession

Little Thing Called L

My nose is bleeding and the blood keeps on pouring. My body is automatically flexed my whole muscle, preparing my self for another fight. Damn it. I didn’t expect JiYong to be like this. I had a hunch about him liking Cheryl, I just didn’t think that he’d choose her side. What happens to our brotherhood?! If he even thinks about taking Cheryl away, he’s dead wrong.

Yes, I might’ve stray for I’ve been enjoying my chat with HyeMi lately, but that doesn’t mean my intention towards Cheryl changes. I still like her and I had the first dibs so he better choose where he stands. He has no right to take what is rightfully mine! I’m the one who brought her here, I’m the one who introduces her, so, I’m the one who has the right over her. I can feel my body burns, as my mind mushed in anger.

“What is happening??” SeungRi seems lost, not knowing which side he should go for. His favorite hyung, or the hyung that is currently bleeding.

“Yeah, YoungBae-ah. What’s going on?!” SeungHyun hyung looking at me, shaking my stiff body, demanding for an answer.

“JiYong” the only words I can say. My eyes are still fixed looking at the door. He better not barge back in here.

“What’s going on between you two??” DaeSung is worried sick. No one had thought anything would happen between JiYong and I, but I guess unexpected things happens.

I scoffed. “JiYong likes Cheryl. That’s why he’s been weird all this time. I should’ve known. The way he looks at her, its different.” My voice is menacingly cold and dark.

“GOTJIMAL!” SeungRi exclaims, bewildered.

“Well, that complicates things now, doesn’t it” SeungHyung hyung ruffles his hair, not knowing what he should do as the big hyung.

There is no way in hell JiYong can take what’s rightfully mine away. I’m going to confess. Yes. That way, Cheryl will be solely mine and no one can say a word about it. My body still tense as I decide my course of action. I grab my phone roughly, and start dialing. My body is shaking from holding my anger.

“Yeobuseyo?” She picks up.

“Where are you?” I need to do this, fast.

“Editing studio. Wae, oppa?” she’s curious.

“Wait there. I’m on my way” and hangs up. I clean my face with a hand towel and make my way to the door.

“Wait! Where are you going?” SeungHyun hyung holds my shoulder.

“I’m going to confess. She’ll be mine before JiYong can even plan an action” I say coldly and shrug his hand off.

I took the emergency stairs because the lift is being a and it takes too long to wait. This thing needs to be done now. I know how good JiYong is at grabbing girl’s heart, if he ever plans on making a move; I need to be a step ahead. No second can be spared.

I open the door with too much force and it bangs open, shocking Cheryl. She’s editing JiYong’s music by herself. She sits on JiYong’s swivel chair, and it annoys the hell out of me. She’s mine, goddamnit!

“Oppa, what’s going on??” she seems alert. She notices traces of blood on my face.

I turn the chair to face me, and I crouch in front of her so we are now eye to eye. My eyes are drilling into hers, making her slightly uncomfortable. My arms are stretch on both sides the armrest, so she wouldn't able to leave. We stay there for a few minutes, as she tries to decipher what is happening. Her lips quivering slightly, as she study my face. I guess the blood, my gaze, and the way i clench my teech making me looks like a monster.

I move my face closer, making our proximity more intimate. To be completely honest, I’m not ready to make a confession just yet. But this needs to be done for me to win this war.

I breath in, to fix my tone to make it more soothing.

“Listen” I start. “We’ve known each other for a while, right?” She nods. “I feel that the times spent with you was amazing. I feel happy, calm, and joyful when I’m with you. You bring out the kid in me, making me feeling giddy and blissful. You showed me things that most people don’t. You’re brightness and your attentiveness shakes my heart and I don’t want it to end. I’ve been dying to tell you this, since the moment I read that poster you hold. Since the moments our eyes met, I know you’re going to play a huge role in my life. So here I am, pouring all of my heart to you, just to ask you one thing: Will you be my girlfriend?” I finish my sentences, hold my breath and grab her hands. I don’t lose eye contact the whole time I deliver my speech. I don’t want her to think that I wasn’t being sincere.

“Oppa….” she looks at me, her eyes are shaking and she seems to unable to form a proper sentence.

 



 

 

I run outside. I need a breather. My hands are still clenching into a fist and my body is shaking from the adrenaline that just into me. The hatred that suddenly filled my being completely over power me, making me vicious. My eyes are clouded with YoungBae's smirk.

. I just punched my own brother. I’ve never once laid a finger on him until today. But he deserves it. The way he smile smugly, as if he is a goddamn Casanova. He claims Cheryl to be his, and yet he plays around with another girl. If I knew that this is going to happen, I’d take her away from him in day one! I breath in hard, in an attempt to calm my nerve.

I can’t imagine how Cheryl would feel if she finds out. I don’t want to picture her crying, but my mind is already filled with worry. I am going to be there if she falls. I know I am nothing, even less than nothing, to her, but I’ll be there making sure she’s fine. If something bad to happen to Cheryl because of YoungBae, he might as well kiss our friendship goodbye. I don't care about the reason anymore, but one thing is certain, Cheryl's happiness is much more worthy than my own friendship.

I’ve torn, cried and hurt myself because I was devastated by their closeness, but now I found out that he doesn’t even feel half as much as I feel for her. What’s the need of my sleepless and drunken night trying to forget about her if ultimately, he’s throwing her away?! All this time I thought my decision to back off was the best one, but apparently I was dead wrong. My breathing accelarates as my mind starts to think.

I need to see Cheryl. I need to tell her, or at least prepare her for some bad news from YoungBae. I hope she’ll be fine. I hope I am good enough to console her.

I wait for the lift to open. Today, the lift doesn’t seem to cooperate well for it takes too long to open. I tap my feet in impatiently until finally the door opens.

I press 4 to go to the editing room. She’s currently busy with editing 4 songs that I piled up for her earlier today. I hope she’s still there. I hope I can get there before YoungBae can carry on with his plan of confessing. There is no way in hell I’m going to let him confess without her knowing the truth. If she accepts, knowing the truth, then I will willingly back off.

As I arrive in the studio, I open the door without thinking.

I am greeted by the sight of Cheryl who is sitting on my chair, facing YoungBae who’s kneeling in front of her. His hands are on her lap and her hands are cupping YoungBae’s face, keeping it in place. What shatters my world in one second is that her lip is currently on YoungBae’s as they both close their eyes, enjoying their intimate moment.

I close the door in a heartbeat, and slowly sinking down to the floor because my feet can’t seem to deal with the pain. My world shattered, my heart is screaming from sorrow and my body is lifeless. My hands are shaking so hard that I can no longer hold my self up. I collapse, having the door supporting my whole weight. The pain is too excruciating for me to handle. Unconsciously, my tears are pouring down.

 




 

SORRY for the short update guys... I just thought that this scene shouldn't be too strecthed.. Please forgive mee..

I know I promise michily that I wouldn't break JiYong heart, but trust me, I'll mend it soon so PLEASE DON'T HATE ME *puppy eyes*

 

Anyway, thank you so much for reading... I am so happy I got more views! YEAY! ^ ^

I love COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBERS so, PLEASEEE DO *begging on the floor crying*

Annyeonghaseyo~