Chapter 1 - Pain of the Past

Im not her!

 

Flashback…

2009…At a hospital in Busan…

Commotion, everyone is busy, doctors and nurses go in and out of the emergency room,

Voices, loud voices..

“Calling the attention of Doctor Choi, please proceed to emergency room now,pleas…”

Jiyong could not feel anything but helplessness. He had been sitting, standing, walking on the same spot for almost two hours.Nobody answers to his one and only question, “is she okay?”…

“Jiyong!” He then heard a familiar voice and glanced to the direction where the voice was coming from. He then recognized the owner of the voice. Taeyang, his best friend, who was running to where he was. Then, he saw figures behind Taeyang.

“Jiyong! Where is she?! We just heard from Ah In about the accident, we rushed here from Seoul!” Bom exclaimed. She’s her best friend.

CL and Minzy trailed behind her. “Oppa, Is Unnie in still in there?!” pointing at the emergency door. Jiyong could only nod. And as he raised his head, to see them, he saw their puffy eyes and red noses, visibly indicating that they cried.

“ Yahhh! Why did you cry?! She will be fine! This hospital has the best doctors!” Jiyong shouted. He thought he should not cry on things like this because everything will be fine. Everything must be fine! She will survive this! She must survive this! He smiled. “She will be fine” Jiyong whispered to his self. Everyone in the area grew perplexed of Jiyong acts.

“Jiyong! We all know she’ll be fine. By the way, her parents are also on the way!” TOP hyung said while bending down to sit beside me to the floor I sat at.

TOP hyung then added “Jiyong, let your emotions out! You’re creeping us all out smiling and whispering like that. We are here to support you, ok? Please stop acting weird.”

“HA! Weird?” Jiyong forced a smile.

“Who wouldn’t act this way in a situation like this? You weren’t there! You didn’t see her covered in blood!  I was really carefully driving hyung! But the bus was speeding fast towards us! I tried!” Jiyong shouted between tears.

“Ugh! God knows I tried to save her! But it all happened very fast, the situation went the other way, she tried to save me, she hugged me! Hyung, I out! And next thing, We were both carried to the ambulance and she was covered in blood!” Arrgghh.

Frustration enveloped his whole being as he recalled what happened.  ‘This is a nightmare. Come on wake up jiyong! Wake up!’ Jiyong thought.

 

 

“Oh my God!” He was brought back to his senses as Bom shouted.  He saw Bom crying her hearts out as she stood near the door of the emergency room while talking to the doctor.

All of them rushed to the same spot.

“What happened? How is she?!” But the doctor just shook his head apologetically.

“Yaahh, Bom!” He glanced and shouted to the red-haired girl.

She slowly turned to me with tears continuously pouring down her eyes. She hugged me and exclaimed, “Jiyong, she didn’t make it! My bestfriend. Aauuuurrggh! She’s gone! Oh my God!” Cries were heard after  Bom’s statement.

Jiyong couldn’t comprehend what was going on. ‘It can’t be. Why her? She was perfect. She was good. She didn’t have any bad habits or enemies. Why take her? We were just laughing our hearts out early this morning. Or is it me? Is this a punishment for me? Why her? Kill me instead’ He kneeled down as his knees started to weaken.

He could see people trying to talk to him, but he couldn’t hear a thing. Everything started to move in slow motion making him dizzy. He remembered her face, her pretty face, as his head slowly descend the floor. His body numbed as his heart felt a constricting pain, stinging his whole being.

“Sun Hee-yah… you promised...” The last words he said before he passed out.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glimpse at Chapter 2:

Year 2012

Dara POV

“Dara!!!! Have you fixed your things already! If you miss your train, don’t go crying to me asking me to buy you another ticket!” My mom shouted from God knows where she is. “You know we barely had enough to eat, good thing we had this scholarship, so don’t you dare mess this up!”

Aigoo. Me and my poor family. I stirred in my sleep and stared at the low ceiling of my room. ‘I am Dara Park, born and raised in Busan.  A simple girl with simple dreams. Anyways, Im about to start college in YangLeePark National University...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hi to all those who will read this. First of all thanks for stopping by. Kekeke. Anyway, the first chapter might still confused you… or not…  ^.^ v  Please subscribe!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________